[Fin] Table for Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:23 pm
"That would probably be a good idea, or tea, or coffee..." He relaxed slightly as Zevran shifted and reached up to fluffed his hair, running his fingers through the curls, fluffing them.

"Very mischievous, I think she has plans for them, because I occasionally catch her trying to lift as many as she can." Lex was sure she was plotting to drop them on someones head.

"And I'm certainly prettty," Lex crooned and chuckled. "We'll be here." He waited till Zevran was out of sight before looking up at Taavi. "What do you think of him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:40 pm
Taavi laughed briefly at Zevran's compliment and reached up to fiddle with a braid of hair. "Haha, um, right? I guess we are a pretty diverse bunch. All we need is a bodybuilder and we'd be set! But then we'd need one more again because odd numbered groups look better in photographs right? Heh. And thanks!"

Free meal, free drinks, he really was doing well this evening! Taavi gave a contented sigh and lent down to kiss Sasha's temple. "Mmmh, I hate to think what she's planning but I bet it'd be great to catch on camera." Mild carnage, probably with people slipping over on the balls and similar.

"Humm?" Taavi looked over at the doorway Zevran had vanished through for a moment before turning his attention back to Sasha with a smile. "I like him! It was really nice of him to treat us, and he's funny, and the tattoos are pretty cool too.... I may also have looked at his butt a bit. Only a bit though!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm
"I will have to attempt to capture it, if she gives me a chance," certainly some form of carnage and he would have to make sure she didn't attempt it on the stairs. At least not with anyone he liked, felt responsible for.

"Oooh? I want to lick his tattoos and figure out where the rest of them are," Lex admitted, giving a tiny smile. "Have you ever thought about having a third?" He questioned, playing with his curls. "Because Zevran is interested... if you are into that sort of thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm
"Um.... What?" Taavi blinked down at Sasha as he processed what he'd just said. "Having a- you want us to-?" If he was into that sort of thing. Taavi looked back at the entrance to the store, gripped by a sudden panic. How long until Zevran came back out? Zevran was interested- Zevran had known and Sasha had known, and hadn't; he'd just been happily drinking away and-!

Taavi took a half step backwards and shook his head, his eyes widened and lips slightly parted in disbelief. "Sasha no, he's attractive but- but- I know I said I was looking but I was only looking! I love you, I can't imagine- I don't want to be with anyone but you." He needed to leave, right now, before Zevran came back out but he didn't really want to fly after drinking. Maybe just a few streets, then he'd walk the rest of the way and it would be fine.

Taavi shook his head again and took another step back. "I'm sorry, I- I need to go because... because I have to work tomorrow. So um, if- could you say goodnight to Zevran for me? It was nice to meet him, and you can... you can stay out with him if you want to. Do you want to?" He searched his boyfriend's face uncertainly, now looking a bit worried along with the shock. Was Sasha getting bored of him? "Just... don't go home with him? Please?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Lex blinked, watching the furry of emotions and ooohed slightly. Well, that was most expected. "Taavi,... Taavi." he reached over, gently grabbing onto Taavi's shoulders and leaned into. "If you aren't okay with it, I'm not going home with him or doing anything." He smiled, shifting to lean up and give a reassuring kiss.

"I've done open relationships before.. and well, multiple partners before... but it only works if everyone is on board. It's okay, if you don't want to. I respect you and I'm not going to jump into bed with Zevran, just because he's a hotty with cute tats."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:16 pm
Oh. Oh well... Okay then. Taavi relaxed a very little and absently returned Sasha's kiss but when they parted again he still looked concerned. "Alright then that's... that's good, thank you. Um. Sorry. It's err... it's one of those fun idea but not in practice things I guess for me. Aha. Um. I should really still go though, I do have to work early." He did, he'd just got so caught up in the fun evening that he'd pushed it to the back of his mind and sort of convinced himself he didn't need sleep that badly anyway.... "Um... Err... I... might go before he comes back?" Taavi gestured towards the shop. "I mean if he thinks this is on I... would feel really awkward telling him otherwise so, um, would you?" All he wanted now was to get back to Abel's place and go to bed, his mind was spinning and the long day had suddenly caught up with him.

And he felt like a complete idiot for not even having had a clue what was going on.

A guy buys you dinner, pulls your chair out for you, flatters and flirts with you; how had he just put all of that down to 'Oh, wow Spanish people right? Hot blooded and forward.' Well he wasn't wrong there he guessed.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:20 pm
"It's okay Taavi, I'll talk to him. Go home and get some sleep." He gave Taavi a soft kiss on the cheek and settled on his feet. "I'll have a talk with Zev, and then likely go home myself. It is getting late, and it takes a while for her to fly home." He chuckled.

"Sleep well, Taavi. Text me when you get home?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:04 pm
"Right, thanks, okay then, thanks, I will." Taavi returned the cheek kiss and gave Sasha a slightly uncertain smile. "Sorry to um, spoil the fun. I'll see you soon right? We should hang out in the park or... or the docks or go to Sandalwood or something?" Something fun. "Anyway I'll see you, um, and I'll text you. Love you Sasha."

After another hasty kiss planted on his boyfriend's cheek Taavi turned and hastened off around the nearest corner. Once he'd taken a couple of turns to leave the street with the shop far behind he found a decently lit street to stop and text for a ride home. If he'd had Valour with him he would probably have ignored his own rule about not drinking and flying but he had belatedly remembered that the Braviary was roosting out for the night and so it was text for backup or walk, and he didn't really feel like walking.

About a minute after Taavi's departure Zevran stepped back out of the shop carrying a cardboard tray with three takeaway cups in it and a plastic bag. "Here we are!" he said cheerfully, proffering the tray to Sasha. "Take your pick as you are here first: the one closest to you is a tea, the one behind is black coffee, the other is white coffee; there was one of those little self dispensing chain booth machines in there, it is probably terrible coffee but it will suffice for our purposes. I also have vodka, lemonade, and even some plastic glasses. Will Taavi be long?" Presumably the ranger had gone off to find somewhere to have a piss or possibly throw up, he hadn't seemed drunk though so Zevran was assuming the former.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm
Lex sighed, watching Taavi hurry off. Hopefully this wouldn't make things weird between them. He gave a small smile at Zevran. "Thank you, hun. And Taavi had to leave. He has work in the morning." He paused looking over the choices and picked up the tea, sipping slowly.

"And might have freaked out at the idea of having multiple partners, so the nights entertainment is canceled." He added, just to make sure Zevran didn't think they were still interested. "I guess I won't be finding out how many tattoos you have."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:31 pm
"Oh?" Zevran's brows rose in surprise and he looked down the street in the direction Sasha had been when he'd come out of the store. Everything had been going so well, or so he'd thought! Taavi had seemed rather shy, yes, but still very friendly and engaged.

After a few moments Zevran sighed slightly, shrugged, and gave Sasha a lopsided smile. "Ah well, I won't pretend I'm not disappointed but it's his right to change his mind of course. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable?" Freaked out was quite a strong way to put it he thought but perhaps he was weighting the term wrong? He didn't think he had done anything especially outrageous, certainly not enough to warrant freaking out.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:36 pm
"I don't think it was you, I think the fact I was interested made him hmmm have doubts about the strength of our relationship?" Lex gave a small shrug. "Inadequate maybe? Though I hope I haven't." He frowned at his tea and then continued to sip, sobering up some.

"It was more the over all idea of having a threesome, not you," he reassured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:57 pm
"Ah, I see." Zevran nodded as he hooked the plastic bag on his elbow in order to free up a hand and take the white coffee from its holder, a pensive expression on his face. It puzzled him somewhat that Taavi had agreed to come along at all tonight, had he just been trying to please Sasha? Well if that was the case then he was very glad the ranger had abruptly changed his mind about it, that was definitely not something he would have liked to find out about only after the fact.

"Relationships are tricky things," he observed aloud after a moment; it was why he avoided them, one of several reasons that was. "But I am sure you will be able to reassure him; a romantic date on your own, perhaps a picnic secluded from the rest of the world?" Zevran made a vague gesture with his coffee. "Something like that where all of your attention is for him." He might not deal in such close connections himself but he knew how they worked, rather manipulative of him really he supposed.

"Once you have reassured him of your feelings perhaps we could meet up again? Strictly platonicly of course, I have enjoyed our evening and I think that both of you did as well?" Unless seeing him at all or having Sasha see him would make Taavi paranoid, he didn't know him anywhere near well enough to guess at that.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 pm
"They are tricky, and it been a while since I really had a relationship I would like to keep," Lex motioned to the park. "Did you still want to talk a bit? At least sober up in the park before going where you need to?"

"An I would enjoy meeting with you again," Lex beamed cheerful. "I did have a good time. And I would like to be friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:12 pm
Zevran was not even a little bit drunk but nor was he ready to go home yet, the night was young! A little more conversation with Sasha sounded pleasant and after that perhaps he would go to a club or similar. "I would like that," Zevran agreed with a nod, turning in the direction Sasha indicated and setting off at a leisurely stroll. "I certainly wouldn't wish you to fly home too drunk," he added with a grin. "If you fell off your Crobat half way over the mountains I would feel terrible! Or did you say that they carry you? In which case I suppose the greatest risk would be to lose your dinner all over an innocent passerby below, which would make for an amusing anecdote I am sure but is perhaps better avoided? And anyway," Zevran chuckled slightly, "I am not so keen to part ways, as I have said. Is there anything more you could tell me about the Zorua egg I have? Or the... Budew was it? Oh! Or you could tell me about your favourite pokemon species, or favourite type? I gather favoured types are quite a thing in these parts."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:30 pm
"I have never lost my dinner on anyone, at least not when flying." Lex chuckled and followed, humming cheerfully. "Ooh! Zorua not so much, I got 'Tron as a Zoroark, but eggs do need to keep warm and safe. After it hatches, you have to make sure to be careful. Babies get injured easy, and usually it best to have a highly controlled poke to work with them, but there are other things you can do."

Lex hummed softly. "Budew depending on how strong it is should have spore attacks. Depending on what sort of spore produced they can paralyze, poison, or put someone to sleep."

"ooh! My favorites are Fire and Dark types." Lex admitted easily.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff