Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] battle on! [Lex/KO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TawnyAngel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:49 pm
[1 = immobilised]

"Yes he can carry things," KO nodded. "Nothing living, unless its in a pokeball, and nothing all that large. The stronger he gets though the larger the objects he'll be able to transport, and evolving and so growing larger will help with that as well."

Imperator tried to retaliate against the Fury Cutter as the attack raked over him but his muscles seized up leaving him stuck in place.

"I'd like to be able to get a mega stone for him when he's fully evolved," KO added with a slight wince of sympathy for the immobilized pokemon. "At least choosing between Gardevoir and Gallade is easy, I'll take the one I can understand."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:01 pm
Sunspot gave a amused chirr at the immobilized pokemon and ignored him, turnng his back towards Imperator while he joined his team mate on the otherside. <>

<> Grimlock replied, shifting drape over the bug.

"Think we can all that a match, no use having Sunspot wail on him." It would be just sad. "They are both rather lovely pokemon, but I always been more partial of Gardevoir. I think it has better all around resistants."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 am
KO nodded and reached for Imperator's pokeball. "Suits me, come on back Imperator."

With the Kirlia safely recalled KO headed to the console and fitted in the pokeballs of all the pokemon he'd battled with. "And I have to agree there, fighting type certainly has its advantages but the psychic and fairy suits me better," he said as the machine whirred and binged to itself. Once it was done he clipped the pokeballs back to his belt and turned to Lex with a smirk. "Now what was supposed to happen in that battle was that they'd keep on using Heal Pulse on one another and seriously annoy you. It might have worked if not for Empress' weaknesses though really I could do with a status healing move, the paralysis would have messed things up."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 pm
"mmh," Lex could see that being annoying but not useful without a third to do heavy damage. Otherwise it could be equated to being self healing punching bags. "Heal Bell or Safeguard perhaps?" Sometimes keeping the status from happening was easier then healing it.

"Another battle?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 pm
KO shrugged and nodded. "One of those, yes, or Aromatherapy. Does Safeguard work on a group of pokemon or just one? I've got a feeling it's just the one but I'm not certain, so I'd go for heal bell or aromatherapy; my Umbreon does already have heal bell but obviously he wasn't there to provide it. And sure," KO nodded, "who do you want to field this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:18 pm
"It works on a group of pokemon, but heal bell and Aromatherapy are both good." Lex hummed, considering his pokemon before releasing his dragonair into the area.

"Care for a battle with Roulette?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:48 pm
Dragon type, he'd said he wanted to battle Empress again but with her ice attack it would be a skewed battle and that wasn't any fun and nobody really learned anything. Baron had an ice type attack too which would be too tempting not to use, Imperator was a fairy;

"I'll use Bruce," KO decided aloud and released the black Crobat from his pokeball. "After you, Lex," he said with an airy gesture to the battlefield before them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:58 pm
"Supersonic," He called and gave a grin at KO. "I sort of expected one of the two I just battled."

Roulette replied, giving a almost bow before sending a wave of sharp screeching noise at the crobat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 pm
KO shrugged. "Neither of them seemed like a very fair match up, our pokemon won't get stronger if we give them easy wins all the time. Bruce, give her Poison Fang!" He might not be keen to go on any more missions but if he had to do so then he wanted to be as prepared as possible.

The waves of confusing sound sent the bat reeling, that was Not Fun for his sensitive hearing. He did like a good battle though and so he wheeled around and tried to follow instructions through his clouded mind, shooting through the air like a bullet with bared fangs towards Roulette.

[Confused]

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:07 pm
[Poisoned? Yes at 50 or below]

Roulette shuddered as the fangs pierced and poison ran under her skin. She hissed slightly and struck out, sending a Twister at crobat.

"It would have been fast, but it could have been an interesting battle." Lex admitted. "Poison Fang is a good move. Nice choice." Twister was an interesting one for Roulette to lash out in.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 47, 30, 37 Total: 114 (3-300)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:17 pm
[Dice 1: flinch on 30 or less
Dice 2: hurt self if 50 or less
Dice 3: confused turns remaining: 1-34 = 1. 35-66 = 2. 67-100 = 3]

KO shrugged slightly. "Well we can try one of them next if you'd like, I'm not sure how long this will last!" Bruce was confused and it looked like the potent poison had affected Roulette, it could go either way but probably wouldn't take all that long. "Bruce, use Acrobatics!"

Bruce tried to do just that, but rather than striking Roulette he sailed past her and smacked into a wall.

KO winced. "That looked unpleasant."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:25 pm
Roulette followed Bruce and had the grace not to laugh as the bat smacked into the wall instead of her. She twisted about and the gem around her neck glowed sending a cyclone at the crobat.

"Dragon rage," Lex said as an after thought, watching the move spin and Roulette starting to droop slightly. "I think next move will decide the match."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm
[50 or less = hurt]

KO nodded, and then sighed as Bruce cannoned into another wall and took a Dragon Rage on top. The bat was still in the air but he wasn't looking good at all, whatever Roulette did next would finish him off unless by some miracle it missed. "I think you're right," he said aloud with a shake of his head. "That did not go well, confusion is such a drag."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:47 pm
"It is one of the best trolling moves," Lex admitted, recalling pure frustration of trying to travel through caves full of zubats. "And I think this battle is over, come back Roulette, and we'll heal you up."

"Who did you want to battle next?" He questioned, giving the dragonair a loving rub on her nose before recalling her into her pokeball. "I do believe I haven't met part of your team yet."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:06 pm
"It is, though I prefer Confuse Ray for the accuracy... Perhaps I should get Bruce to learn it again." KO frowned slightly as he recalled Bruce. "Choosing move sets is difficult! I suppose in a real battle I would have Regent out, who has Confuse Ray, but perhaps I should have it on more than one pokemon?" He much preferred the labs to the field, the only way you got injured in the lab was if you were a complete fool.

"Ah, I haven't sent out Viceroy or Baron. You know Viceroy though so Baron it is I suppose." KO did not look desperately thrilled about this as he reached for another pokeball and released its occupant.

A Sharpedo appeared slightly above the ground and then landed with a thump where it looked about with gleaming red eyes and started to send water flowing out of its mouth back over its gills.

KO gestured to the water and dark type. "I've got it to obey me now but it still gives me the creeps."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff