Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

"She should be here in the manor somewhere, encased in a crystal of sorts..." Erin explained.
The crystal had been his doing. Whether it would thaw out was a different story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:56 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Hmm..." Namia folded her arms, nodding her head, "Well, I suppose that's all right, as long as her body is in good condition." she then levitated over to Wakai, "Now, all we need," she then poked at Wakai's chest, "Is to borrow a fraction or half of someone's heart."
Wakai was surprised by Namia suddenly poking her chest, but she placed her hand where Namia had poked, looking down, "B-But," she then looked up at Namia, "Won't Erin's mother's heart still be inside her?"
Namia sighed and leaned back as if she were leaning back into a chair, "Well, yes, technically she should still have her heart within her body...however, everyone knows that when a body dies, so does their heart...or well, in a case where they are fighting against a keyblade wielder, a heartless, or a nobody, then they lose their heart entirely." Namia explained. She folded her arms as she looked away, "Such strange creatures though, wanting nothing but hearts to feel whole.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:00 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin snapped his fingers. "Righto. Only issue is her heart wasn't taken, I think. I din't see it fly off."
Erin frowned and waited to see if there was anything wrong or right with that.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:22 pm
[ooc: Gotta deal with our posts looking like this for now...]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia looked at Erin with raised eyebrows, "Oh, well in that case, we won't really need to borrow anyone's heart. We just need to reawaken her heart is all...though, if she's suffered any sort of bodily injuries, then we'll need a healer while reawakening her heart." she explained before closing her wings. She gently touched ground and walked over to Erin, looking up at him, "Since you're the...patient's son, then you're the most vital part to bringing her back." she said, poking his chest. She then swiped the book from Erin and walked back to the middle of the room, "I will examine the contents of this book meanwhile." She made a dismissing gesture towards the two, "Go on now, get the body and then find a healer."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He looked down at Wakai's feet and back up at her. "Well, f'r starters... You could move t' the left a bit..." Erin pointed to the hatch beneath her feet.
The mausoleum just happened to be beneath the Dojo.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:06 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Erin and tilted her head, a little confused. But she did as was told and took a few steps to the left, "Is...here fine?" she still didn't know what Erin was up to, nor did she notice that she had been standing on a hatch just now.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 pm
Kurai_18
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"Rightly so." Erin nodded and walked to where she was standing. He bent down and pulled a latch. The latch revealed that there was a hatch in the ground and an incline leading into the bowels of the earth. "It's the family mausoleum. Hasn't been opened in years."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:11 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked over at the latch that Erin pulled, and then at the hatch that opened up, "Oh, look at that." She looked into the hatch, noticing how deep it goes. She gulped, and then looked at Erin, "Y-You lead...and you ain't forcing me to go first this time." she said, cautious about Erin pushing her ahead in front this time.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:28 pm
[ooc:]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna just simply continued to listen as she sharpened her blade. She then looked at them when they discovered some sort of hatch into the ground. However, she didn't think much about it, looking back down at her blade as she sharpened it, "A mausoleum...hm...why do they have such a thing I wonder...and how does he know of such a thing...?" she thought to herself.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:32 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin grinned with the corner of his mouth and walked down the hole with his hands in his pockets. "Stay there, baby. This won't take long."
Perhaps the abilities of the Patriarch hadn't left him? Either way, Erin was different than he used to be. He seemed more stable and in control of his emotions.

(OOC: Okay, so the Patriarch's power might be a curse as well as a gift. So sue me.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:23 am
[ooc: xd Some curses are good...I think.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai's face turned red when Erin called her baby, "B-B-Baby!?" hearing this made Wakai want to whack the back of Erin's head. But, she didn't, she just stood where she was with her arms folded and glared at Erin as he walked down the path down into the mausoleum. "This boy..." she sighed, and laughed a little, "...I wonder what's changed him suddenly though." she thought to herself.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He came back up the slope with the ice crystal following him. "I'm surprised you didn't follow anyways, considering you were shaking in your boots." Erin poked fun at Wakai.
He slid the crystal into the center of the room and stared at it with a frown.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Erin, folding her arms, "Well, I assumed you wouldn't need my help with anything down there." she actually just didn't want to go down dark holes and carry a dead body. She then looked at the woman encased in an ice crystal, "...she looks like she's sleeping in there." she thought to herself.
Namia looked over at Erin as he slid his mother's body towards the middle of the room, which stopped right next to her, "Hmm." she bent down to get a closer look at Erin's mother. She then looked at Erin, raising an eyebrow, "This is her? She looks much younger than I thought she would look." she said with a smirk. She stood up straight again, "Joking aside, it would be best to get her out of this ice case before we reawaken her."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:55 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin stared at his mother for a few moments before snapping back to reality. "Eh-? Oh, right..." He held out a hand and opened it.
The ice cracked and shimmered before vanishing, leaving Emalie's body on the ground. Erin felt a little guilty having her lie on the ground. "Let's-let's hurry this along, then..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia nodded, "Yes, I agree. I'm somewhat intrigued on using this spell myself." she said, chuckling a little. She then looked down at Emalie's body as it was freed from the ice case. She nodded then looked at Erin, "Come here boy, your help is important with this." she said, pointing down at Emalie, "Just kneel down next to her, I'll use your connection to her to reawaken her." she said as she looked back at the book.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas