Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Lexxie - Coastal Ridge]
[Aulus, coastal ridge]

When the boat had docked Aulus had disembarked without delay and waved off the offer of a map slightly irritably, he really didn't like it when random people tried to shove things into his hands but - because he didn't fancy flying home - he stopped short of being outright rude to any of the organisers.

The three hours it had taken to get here had given the scarred man plenty of time to plan his route, he'd even marked the map on his arm screen with pins so that it would buzz at him when he needed to change course. Integrated technology, how had he ever lived without it? Sure a normal fleshy arm didn't need charging but you couldn't play games, answer correspondence, and navigate an unfamiliar island with one either so it was more than a fair trade so far as he was concerned. What he was not concerned about was the effect his hard, scarred features and black metal right arm might have on other people; if they stayed away from him so much the better as far as he was concerned. He hadn't exactly come here to make new buddies.

His existing buddies however were very much in evidence: taking the lead but glancing back often was a brown Rapidash, a normal Sylveon and a white Jolteon gambolled and mock battled behind him, and patchy coated Absol padded along beside him.

Abruptly however the Jolteon laid eyes on Makoto and bounded over with an excited yip, her coat sparking with static electricity. <>

Aulus frowned as he turned to see where the excitable pup had run off to and yes, sure enough, she was making friends. He sighed and shook his head but didn't move to approach the trainer or call his Jolteon back, he supposed she might as well enjoy her day out too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 pm
[Michiko, On the Boat]

"Fishing huh?" she placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "Sounds like fun. I've never fished before and...that sounds odd. Now that I think about it. I'm trying to specialized in water types and I havent fished before."

She laughed at the oddity. She should try though or she is never gonna get that far. "And I've been fine. Work has been okay but taking care and raising an egg though...yet it was rewarding."

She sighed, smiled but was a bit weary.

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:45 pm
[Lexxie, Not keeping the Cubone, Coastal Ridge]

Lexxie was having fun, seeing the sights and the pokemon. She even ran into a cubone. She smiled and waved at the cubone before it ran away.

"Did you see that cubone, Makoto?" She turned to her side to see...nobody. "Huh? Makoto?"

She turned when she heard a noise behind her and saw a white Jolteon speaking to Makoto.

Makoto smiled and cried out in joy. //Hello! And yeah it's a great day to walk about and seeing all the cute flowers. Me and my human though are working today.// She gestured for Lexxie to come over. Her human approaching she said, //Yeah. That is my human, best friend, and family. Part of my family though. The rest has yet to arrive, we are a big family.//

Lexxie approached Makoto and the Jolteon and smiled. "Made a new friend Makoto?"

Lexxie crouched down and held her hand out to show that the jolteon that she means no harm. "Hi there fella. You alone?" Then she saw movement behind Makoto and looked right up.

There...was a man. A scarred man apparently with other pokemon with him. A Rapidash was leading the group, the jolteon obviously bounding ahead when it saw Makoto, a regular looking sylveon and a...

Lexxie's eyes widen and the bit her bottom lip. An...absol...but that of a different color. It has a patchy coat of black, light brown, and white...it was a magnificent sight to see.

She wanted to bound right up to it, but she knew better. This absol was this man's partner and she doesn't know them very well to approach.

"Uh...hello." She said nervously. "Is this your Jolteon here? I've never seen a Jolteon with this colored coating before. Pretty amazing."

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:48 pm
[Oliver on the boat, lets go talk to the Captain]

"It is a bit odd, fishing is very relaxing." Though when he had been out fishing, there was beer and was mainly just lazing in the boat. "Eggs, on the other hand, are quiet a bit of work." He admitted. Between Salli and Smolder, he had some experience in hatching eggs and then raising the resulting infants.

"Did you wish to join me in having a talk with Captain Whittard? We could meet on shore, or go our separate ways." Oliver chuckled as his whimisicott gently tugged on his pant leg, giving a sharp "Whimssiiii."

"I think Corri wants to go exploring soon."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm
[Taavi, the ridge]

"Hu?" Taavi considered pumice and then shrugged and nodded. "That's true, it comes in interesting shapes and stuff right? And a floating rock, that's got to be cool. Um, and yeah! They're a bit more common in places like this, it's said that they form underground under great heat and pressure and - well - they're one of those genderless ones sooo not really standard breeding going on there. I don't honestly know what the truth is though but, yeah, however they come about they're pretty rare!"

As Sasha listed the pokemon he'd brought Taavi nodded along, smiling as the Caterpie was released and scooped up. "Hey there buddy! And yeah," he nodded to Sasha and glanced around at his own pokemon, "I think they like the change of scene, right guys?"

There was a general chorus of noises of agreement, supplemented by Sky who said; <> she sniffed the air and fluttered her wings, <>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:53 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

You found a large piece of obsidian! It's pretty but it's a Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:02 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

[Aulus, the ridge]

<> Artemis gave a confused whine and titled her head. <>

When the human approached her Artemis sniffed curiously at her hand and then gave a friendly wriggle of her rear that might have been a tail-wag, had she had a tail. <>

Aulus looked at the girl looking at him and groaned internally, what did she want? Now she was coming over, trailed by the ever cheerful Artemis and she wanted... to ask if the Jolteon was his? Well duh. "Yes she's mine," he replied with a shrug, showing enough courtesy to stop walking in order to speak to the girl but sounding rather curt. "I hatched her from an egg a friend of mine gave me, don't know why she came out that colour but mutations like her are common on Kodo so;" he finished the sentence with another shrug. "Was there something you wanted?"

The Absol who had been walking beside him came to a stop too and sat back on her haunched to look up at the stranger. <> she glanced at the Sylveon, <>

The pink eeveeloution chuckled and flicked his feelers in a shrug. <>

The Absol gave a snort of amusement and shook her head. <>

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm
[Sasha the ridge / booby prizes]

Sasha skirted the pile of loose pebbles, recalling Nickle love of flinging small things. It was probably a good thing they hadn't brought the ghost. "Pokemon breeding is rather strange... specially when you have genderless species but Carbink are rather cute."

Prime snuggled into Sasha hair, little suction cup feet tickling their neck. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:35 pm
Shaddaling

It's a long green feather! A Booby Prize!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:51 pm
[Taavi, the ridge]

"Hi Prime!" Taavi greeted aloud with a bright smile for the cute little bug. "It is lovely isn't it? It's great to get out of the city, I really miss being out and about.... Hehe, I really will submit my application to the KSO soon." He'd tweaked it more times than he could remember but even now he couldn't find anything else to change he wasn't sure he was ready to send it in. What if he was rejected? "Maybe I should just get it over with when I get home," he said, thinking aloud. "I mean... yeah, my job's going to be gone soon so I really need to unless I want to look for another retail job or something and," he gave Sasha an intensely earnest look, "I really don't want to do that!" As well as the rejection he was scared of what Alyssa might do, but surely she'd be pleased if he was making more money? Right?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:46 pm
[Abel, heading through the forest on the way to the hot springs; not keeping Oddish]

Abel hummed idly as he pondered the thought, but after a moment or two he shook his head, "Probably not. I mean it probably wasn't any surprise to anyone already here that there'd be a tourist group in today - it's likely the sort of thing they encourage and try to help plan, anyway, help with business and all that - so I'd be surprised if the people here didn't know about it ahead of time, so I doubt we'll come across any of them enjoying the hot springs. It'd be funny if we did though," he added with a wry grin, "and I can understand the desire to - hot springs are wonderful."

At the Zorua's introduction, Abel offered the little dark-type a smile and a brief wave. "Hey there bud," he greeted her amiably, but chuckled when she almost immediately adopted Isaac's visage.

The Espeon smiled warmly at the little fox pokemon and chuckled a bit. he said encouragingly, even if the illusion could've used a bit of work. She was young, after all, and would need time to cultivate her abilities.

As they walked along, a small bunch of grassy leaves in particular caught Abel's eye, and when he turned to look the foliage had darted away on legs he didn't know it had -- all to get away from Elizabeth, who'd spotted the little grass-type and had deemed it her new favorite plaything for the next three minutes. "Don't go too far Liz," the blond warned his fire-type. With that done, he addressed his company again while he watched the line of trees, expecting Elizabeth to dart back out again at any moment, "So Vision hatched from the egg you had, yeah? When did that happen?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:21 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Budew appeared!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 am
[Michiko, Going to talk to the Captain.]

Michiko pondered at Oliver's offer. She should really learn how to fish and Oliver has experience before. But she didn't want to bother him and she really wanted to see the sights...

"Um....if you dont mind I would really would like to learn how to fish," she'd decided. "Only for a little bit though. I came to visit the hot springs and see what else is here."

She started to heads towards the Captain. "Come on. I'll ask with you about the gear since I'll be learning how to fish too."

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 am
[Lexxie, Coastal Ridge]

Makoto looked at the other human, the one that Artemis was with, then moved in closer to her human. //Um...yeah. Working. We are familiarizing ourselves on the pokemon and terrain. So basically, just walking around and looking at the sights.// As much as she would love to converse with a pokemon from this new region, Makoto can sense that the convo wasn't going to last long.

Lexxie felt Makoto moved in closer to her. To protect, comfort, or was worried, she did not know but Lexxie wasn't going to stick around. It was obvious that the person wasn't looking for human companionship today and it looked like he had only wanted to be with his pokemon.

Straightening up and stowing the hurt she was feeling over how curt he was, she had to remind herself that she wasn't going to be friends with every person she came across and that she wasn't the problem. Damn childhood insecurities.

"Uh...sorry." She took a step back, a strand of hair falling out of place. "I'm new to Kodo so I wasn't aware and I just wanted to make sure that the pokemon was indeed your's." She took the strand of hair and placed it back into place with her undercut hair.

"I'll be on my way then." She turned and walked a couple of steps before stopping. She just....had to say something or, like always, she would regret it. She promised herself that this was a new page in her life, and she wouldn't live this was.

She turned towards the man, not caring if he wanted to listen to what she had to say or not. "Forgive me on being weird, but I have to say...I love you absol." Not going into detail, she nodded her head in a bow-of-apology kinda way and started to leave again.

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:34 am
Chibi_Kokoro143

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Scraggy appeared!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff