[FIN] At a Loss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:48 pm
Now that that was settled, they could finally move on.

“I tend to go out just to get desserts.” He admitted as he followed Akira into the shop. “I’m rather fond of sweets.” He nodded in greeting to an employee hanging jackets nearby before heading towards the back wall. “There’s actually a restaurant I’ve been dying to visit.”

Andre released Akira’s hand so he could thoroughly go through the selection in front of him, but not before giving it a squeeze. “If there’s ever a chance, I’d be happy to play for you.” He glanced over his shoulder to flash the other a smile. “I’d also be more than happy to teach you, if you’d like to learn that is.”

He hummed softly to himself as he pulled a few different pair from the shelves. He eyed the clothing critically for a moment, before putting the white and the black back, leaving only a pair of dark blue. “And a top as well, I think.” He moved to a nearby rack to start browsing the clothes. “Hmn? Oh, I’m an information broker.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:49 pm
“That’s good to know,” he answered, making a mental note about Andre’s sweet tooth. That was...unexpected. Cute, he decided. “And you’ll have to show me where, then. At least we won’t have a problem trying to pick a good place.”

“Arceus, Andre, you have got to stop doing that…” he mumbled, though he seemed to be speaking mostly to himself as he had to look away again and rubbed his arm anxiously. That smile Andre had flashed over his shoulder had caused Akira’s stomach to do another flip. “I would...I’d really love that, if you think you would have the patience to teach me.”

Watching the other man’s every move, he couldn’t help but get lost in the way he did everything and the mannerisms with which he did them. “I think...there should be a dressing room over there,” he said, nodding toward an area away from the clothes on the main floor. “You are? Wait - what?” Surprised by this bit of news, his thoughts went to another info broker he knew in this city. The one he’d bought his current identity from, actually. “Then...I take it you know Izaya Orihara?”

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 pm
He unfolded the jeans and stared at them for a moment, his thumbs absently running over the waistband before he tsked. “I'm glad that's settled, I'm looking forward to it.” He went to give Akira another smile only to pause as he caught what the other had muttered.

Facing the rack again, he hummed lightly to himself to try to keep the smug smile at bay as he plucked a simple, white button up to check the sizing. “I love to teach as long as the student is willing to learn.” He absolutely hated when his time was wasted and trying to teach someone who didn't want to learn was a huge waste of time.

“Hm?” He looked to where the other had motioned before nodding. “Oh, thank you.” He glanced at the rack again before starting towards the changing room. His stride was purposeful and he occasionally snatched shirts from the racks they passed, only pausing when Akira brought up the other man. “...I went to school with him for a brief time.” He glanced at the shorter male. “And I have bumped into him a few times since we work in the same field.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 pm
“I’ve been trying to learn for years. Haven’t been getting very far on my own trying to teach myself, but with someone who’s had proper lessons and practice as a teacher…that would be a dream come true, I think.”

Taking a step after Andre when the man headed toward the dressing rooms, Akira hesitated for a moment. Then he continued forward following close at the information broker’s heels.

“What? Really?” he asked, astonished. “I, uh...you seem like the type of people who would butt heads being in the same line of work.”

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:51 pm
“Text me your availability and we'll plan your first lesson.” Andre Andre said before disappearing into a changing stall. He entertained the idea of inviting Akira in with him...But he didn't think the other would appreciate the teasing and they were getting along so well.

“We do,” He laughed as he peeled himself out of his sticky pants and tossed them carelessly over the door. There was no saving them so there was no point in treating them better. “but he's an interesting conversationalist.” And almost as fun to tease as Akira. “I take it that you've met him?”

After shimmying into his pants and tossing on the button up and a pale pink vest he had grabbed, he stepped out of the dressing room and gave a little twirl. “How do I look?”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:52 pm
Akira blinked when he realized he wasn’t fast enough and missed his chance. That, or maybe Andre had noticed what he had been up to and decided to put a halt to it. That was embarrassing to think about - that his motives might have been seen through, especially since they were less than virtuous. But he blamed Andre for that.

“You, uh...sure you don’t need help undressing? Since Louis isn’t here and all…” The smile in his voice was evident as he rapped the back of his knuckles lightly on the changing room door. By the pants that appeared draped over said door shortly after, though, he was already fairly certain of the answer.

The mention of Izaya being an interesting conversationalist made Akira roll his eyes. “Yeah, if you don’t mind being talked in circles or with reasoning so faulty that a child could poke holes through it. I suppose I do owe him for this identity, though. Uh...when I wanted to leave home, I was referred to him by a friend of mine in Saitama and he assured me Mr. Orihara could get me a new identity.

“For a price, of course, but at that point I was willing to pay anything for freedom. I ended up being able to live the life of a commoner I’d always wondered about, but I also learned the hard way that it didn’t give me as much freedom as I would have liked.” He shrugged. “You live and learn, though, I guess.” Akira glared at his shoes. “Oh...and it seems like he was Adam’s roommate for a time. They seemed...close. Adam talked about him a lot.”

Turning around to get a good look at Andre when the purple-haired man stepped out, the younger broke into a smile. “Fantastic,” he remarked, admiring the addition of the vest. “Was there anything else you wanted to get?”

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:52 pm
“Ah...Adam roomed with Izaya, did he?” Well that confirmed the the blond was a member of Team Rocket. He studied the silver-haired male in front of him before making a point of idly glancing around the store.

All of the clerks seemed busy with other customers so…

“Come here, Akira.” He snagged the others wrist and smoothly pulled him back into the dressing room with him, closing the flimsy door with a soft click. He smiled, soft but predatory, as he leaned back against the door. “I'm glad that you made it through the hardships of taking on a new identity.” He said lightly, releasing the others wrist. “Otherwise we may have never met,” he looked at the other from beneath his lashes, his smile taking a turn for coquettish. “And I'd have no one to make sure I've properly tucked my shirt in.”

He tried to keep the humor out of his tone, but the pretense was just too comical and traces managed to slip through anyway. “If you would be so kind.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:54 pm
“That’s right,” Akira confirmed before realizing who he was talking to and that maybe just that bit of information alone might have been one bit too much. “Wait a sec - do you - ? Ah!” Before he knew what was happening, Andre had taken him by the wrist again and pulled him into the stall so they were in unnervingly close proximity to one another before promptly locking them in.

Unable to avoid the other man’s gaze, Akira visibly shivered upon noting the predatory nature of that smile. He swallowed hard, wishing there were some way to quell the raging heartbeat that was pumping a large amount of adrenaline through his system just then and flushing more blood to his face. The sound of said blood roaring in his ears with each beat of his heart seemed deafening to him. There was no way the obvious predator before him could have missed it and that knowledge made his knees weak. In here within such close quarters, there was nowhere to hide from those eyes or that smile.

“O-o-of c-course,” he managed to stutter after gaping like a fish for the first few seconds following Andre’s request. Heavens, this had to be bad for his health with as much anxiety and tension as he felt welling up in the pit of his stomach. It was more than that, too, but he dared not ponder too much about what else was stirring within him just then.

Focusing his attention on the hem of Andre’s shirt, he was about to try to tuck it into the man’s pants when he realized something. There were only two ways he could think of doing this; either undo Andre’s pants and pull them down somewhat before zipping them back up over the shirt hem, or stick the hem along with his hands down Andre’s pants. Just imaging either scenario was causing enough blood to rush to his head to make him feel dizzy.

“Aw, jeez!! Andre! You know what you’re doing to me, don’t you?! I’m glad I met you too, I really am, but that comment about having no one to tuck in your shirt is a complete and utter lie since Louis is still around. Just...not right at this second.” Eventually opting for undoing the other man’s pants first, he quickly undid the button and unzipped the zipper of the jeans, eager to get the job done as fast as possible lest he get a nose bleed or something. With his luck, his blood probably would have ruined even more clothing.

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:54 pm
Andre watched the red crawl up Akira’s neck and face, watched him realize what he would have to do to tuck the shirt in, could practically hear the others heart beating erratically….

He turned his head away to conceal the broad smile that spread across his face at the others accusation. “I don't know what you mean.” He said flippantly, his gaze cutting down to watch as the other undid his jeans. “You sounded very keen on helping,” He lifted his hips, pressing towards the other so he could have access to the back as well...yeah, that's why. “I might be able to manage on my own if you'd rather not…” He pouted, full on pouted, to keep himself from laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 pm
Despite the fact that Andre turned his head away, it wasn’t hard for Akira to guess what kind of expression he wore. “I’m...I do want to help if I can, but...you’re not doing this because you want help,” he complained, suddenly very aware of the hips being thrust in his direction.

Annoyed at being toyed with, he adjusted Andre’s shirt and pants with rough, brisk tugs and raised his head to try to get a better look at the face he was making now. Something about that pout...it drove Akira to lean closer and try to lightly brush the cheek that Andre had turned to him with his lips.

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 pm
“You've caught me.” He said, turning his head back so he could watch the other work. His smile slowly changed into one filled with fondness, even as he was mildly jerked around with each brisk movement.

Though it changed to one of surprise as the other drew nearer, hyper aware of his closeness. He allowed the light touch briefly before turning to return the gesture, his lips skimming the others soft skin before he hummed. “I'm sorry, but you're really, very cute.” He murmured, his fingers briefly brushing at the others waist.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:56 pm
Akira realized he was panting lightly when he drew away from Andre only to find his kiss returned which caused his eyes to widen in disbelief. Firstly he couldn’t believe he’d had the audacity to attempt to kiss this man, but to have received one back? Was this some weirdly vivid dream? With the way his head was spinning and his thoughts were clouded, it certainly felt that way, but the sensations were too sharp. The heat just beneath his skin and the ridiculous effort it took to keep breathing steadily reminded him that this had to be reality.

“And you’re really, very frustrating,” he uttered back, barely able to manage more than a whisper. His mouth and throat felt very dry despite the frequent swallowing he’d been doing to keep it moist.

Smiling slightly, he hooked a finger over the top of the pants Andre wore. “And maybe you should take these off real quick so I can pay for them. Unless you’d rather I just give them the tag.”

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm
“You know, I hear that more often than one might think.” He chuckled “I’ll just hand them the tag, it’d be a hassle to undress and then redress.” He discreetly adjusted himself, buttoning and zipping the jeans before offering his hand for the other to take. “Shall we?”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:15 pm
Had the man always been this tender? Akira certainly hadn’t seen anything like this going on between him and Vincent before, but he imagined if Andre wanted something to stay private, it would. Allowing himself a small, happy smile, he snatched the tags from the other man’s vest and pants.

Casting the older man a wry smirk, he took the hand offered to him and kissed it before nodding. “After you,” he said, opening the door for the other to step through.

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:18 pm
Andre smiled cryptically as he squeezed the others hand, “Let's see where the day takes us.” He hummed as he led them out of the changing room and towards the front counter. “But right now...ice-cream sounds fantastic.” He hummed, ignoring the curious glances from the employees.

“There's a place not too far from here that I love.” He all but gushed as he ushered the shorter male to the register.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff