Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi - Pokemon course]

When Taavi approached the Ampharos, it gleefully accepted the berries and stuffed them into its mouth -- a moment before it happily wrapped the young man up in its arms for a hug.

Oh no, you've been captured! Start over!

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 pm
[Taavi, pokemon course]

"Aww." Taavi gave an amused huff of breath and returned the hug, there were worse ways to lose than getting hugged by an adorable Ampharos.

Try something else then; Taavi returned to the start of the course and pondered an alternative approach. After a moment he whispered to the Spinarak clinging to his back, which nodded before climbing around to tie his wrists in front of him. With this done it climbed back around and then jabbed him sharply in the neck with a foot.

"Oh no, you have caught me," Taavi said dramatically as he started to walk in between a Charizard and a Gallade. "And... no doubt you're taking me somewhere terrible?"

<> the Spinarak intoned, waving a foreleg at the Gallade. <> The spider then gave Taavi's neck another poke for effect and added; <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, pokemon course]

The Gallade made an amused noise, cleared its throat, and straightened its posture before gesturing to the end of the 'corridor,'

Your plan worked! Continue!

TawnyAngel rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:31 pm
[Taavi, Pokemon Course]

<> the spider chirped and then gave Taavi another poke. <>

Taavi decided not to point out that the direction the Spinarak was pointing was in fact southeast-ish not west, it wouldn't be kind, and so instead he adopted the air of a suitably defeated prisoner and walked on to the end of the obstacle.

Once the guards were behind them Taavi used his teeth to pull the web away from his wrists - it wasn't tight, but belgh it didn't taste good! - and then reached up to shake the Spinarak's foreleg between his thumb and first two fingers. "Good job buddy! Now, let's see what's next hu?... Ha!" Taavi grinned, pointed at the sign and then waved at the sea of red spray pain before them. "The floor is lava! Okay though, um, let's give this a try!" After brief consideration Taavi made his way over to a Rapidash and held out a hand in greeting. "Hello! Have you come to save us? I'm pretty sure the guards will realise they made a mistake soon so we should get out of here quickly right?"

Once he was pretty sure he had the fire type's consent he climbed up onto its back and urged it towards the 'lava' at a sprightly walk.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:32 pm
[Herp a derp derp, dice]  
Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:36 pm
[Kat -Pokemon- taking to the Ralts /Part 2]

Kat reached in the pocket of her sport bra, pulling out her phone and flipped to the camera, idly recording the evidence and grinned at the Ralts. "You sure you aren't interested in coming with me and being a hero? I think we would be an awesome team. I mean, if we get caught you could teleport with the phone, give the Rangers the evidence. It not like anyone else here can teleport."

"Well.." She paused, lips twitching. "Possibly teleport. Can you teleport? I feel like I should know so we can be awesome, fearless heros and save everyone."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, Pokemon Course]

Once Taavi had mounted the fire-type, the Rapidash had little issue crossing the dangerous pool of lava -- until a Flareon darted in front of the equine with an energetic, "fwaaa!" The Rapidash dug its hooves into the grass and slid to a stop before it reared up on its back legs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat -Pokemon- taking to the Ralts /Part 2]

The Ralts tapped its chin thoughtfully as it considered this 'hero business' for a moment or two, then nodded once at Kat before putting its hands on its hips. "Raa."

The Ralts is going with you! Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm
[Taavi, pokemon course]

"Woop!"

As the Rapidash reared up Taavi slid to the ground; he landed lightly on his feet and jogged quickly back to the starting point grinning and muttering; "Hot hot hot!" under his breath. Yeah it was silly but he kind of felt as though he was in need of silly, like, a lot. Life had been serious enough lately with one thing and another, and another, and more on top of that; it was nice to spend a little while pretending that red spray paint was lava and that you could make a daring rescue and save the day.

Back at the start of the obstacle Taavi moved over to one of the other pokemon, and Arcanine, and gave it a hopeful smile. "Are you ready to give it a shot?" he asked.

A few moments later he was up on the huge canine's back hanging onto its mane. Once he was comfortable he lent forward to ask; "Hey, you don't happen to know Extremespeed do you? Because that could get us out of trouble pretty quickly don't you think?"  
Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:14 pm
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course- Obstacle 5]

"Oh no! I'M MELTING!" Henrietta cried out dramatically, then stuck her tongue out with a 'bleugh!', the grin never leaving her face while she 'acted'. The Buneary, deciding Hen's antics were fun, joined in and mimicked her.
She stayed that way, even dismounting carefully from the Ponyta to lay in the grass 'lava', for a moment, then winked and beamed at the Ninetales.

"That was awesome! Man, it's fun playing with all you guys! I guess I better try again though cuz I totally gotta win this course!"

She returned to the edge of the 'lava pit', with the Buneary still smirking at her antics.

She decided to stick with the same Ponyta she'd tried before. She felt kind of bad to switch this time, as she'd insisted the Ponyta would be able to do it, and she had to stick with the pokémon and show it she still believed that!

"Alright! Ready to try again?" She asked the fire horse. "I bet we can /totally/ do it this time! Let's go!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:22 pm
[Kat - Pokemon Course - Obstacle 3]

"Awesome little Hero!" Kat replied cheerfully but not to loudly, flicking her phone off, and returning it to her bra. "I'm going to have to pick up up so we make better time, sorry if it patronizing," Kat said, carefully picking up the Ralts. "So, lets go and get out of here so we can save all your friends."

She started towards the next obstacle and read it over. "So, we have to be sneaky. Think we can do that?" She questioned the Ralts. She grinned at the answering noise. "Alright, lets try getting pass them."

Kat gave a soft sound of thought, looking over the pokemon and carefully and slowly approached the Snorlax, keeping as quiet as she could. This should be the easiest to get past, though the largest. Might be a tad bit of a squeeze  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:59 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, pokemon course]

"Bwrruff!" Said the Arcanine in response before it loped across the lava pit, tongue lolling out of the side of its mouth. A Torkoal moved with deceptive swiftness into its path, but the Arcanine simply darted around it.

You made it across the lava pit! Congratulations on completing the Pokemon Course!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:03 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course- Obstacle 5]

With an enthusiastic whinny to answer Hen's question, the fire-type darted forward across the spray painted grass incredibly dangerous, totally real lava pit. The Flareon from before sprang forward into the Ponyta's path once again, but this time the equine charged forward and jumped over the eeveelution - who ducked to avoid getting kicked in the head.

You made it across the lava pit! Congratulations on completing the Pokemon Course!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:05 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat - Pokemon Course - Obstacle 3]

While the Snorlax did indeed snore loudly and appear for all the world as if it were in a deep slumber, when Kat drew close enough it rolled over and flopped an arm over into her legs to trip her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:13 pm
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Finish]

"WHOOO HOOO! YEEAH!" Cried Henrietta as the Ponyta leaped over the Flareon. "I totally knew you could do it! This is so awesome!" Complete with a fist pump, mid-flight.

The Buneary watched,then mimicked the girl, raising a little paw of its own in the same gesture.

She was quick to dismount when they were across and aim a big hug at the fire horse.

"Thanks so much! That was so so so awesome! You jumped so super high! It was amazing!" She looked back to cool out to all the 'lava' pokémon too.
"You were all really awesome guys! Thanks so much, that was such a cool adventure!" Then, a grin for the Buneary.
"Told ya we'd get you rescued! We totally did it! Isn't that awesome! And look!" She pointed at Taavi, then waved "Taavi made it too! Awesome! Hey Taavi! Awesome job! That was so cool!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff