Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
The Rich and the Poor (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:03 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin took in her excited new features she was pretty happy about getting to pick stuff for her room and getting new clothes and he grinned as she gave him a hug and he hugged her back,"Its alright jasamine remember what I promised your brother? I'm gonna take care of you now...", he finally grabs his keys off the table and motions for her to follow him,"Come on lets go", he smiled heading out the door he held it open for her to get out then he closed and locked it before he got into the car. Getting in he buckled up and turned on the car stuffing the radio on and then turning to her as she got in,"You can pick whatever station you want I don't really care what music we listen to", he told her getting ready to back out of the driveway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

gaia_diamond Jasmine Wolfe gaia_diamond

Jasmine nodded as she went outside behind him. This was the first time in forever she'd be going shopping for clothing and stuff for a room. When he said that she could choose the music, she tilted her head at each station before perking her ears at a station that didn't hurt her ears with the music. She smiled as the old romance music made her really happy as she buckled up and looked around, having fun with Justin as she rode around in his car with him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:40 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin noted her taste in music was a bit sweet and he smiled approving of it he didn't see jasamine really going all out screamo or anything but he had been surprised before. He drove them into up town where all the good shops where, there wasn't anything she wouldn't find in an ordinary shop here and he wanted her to have alot of nice stuff. He finally stops outside of the big mall and parks the car, turning to her unbuckling he said,"Come on Jasamine lets go in there should be plenty of stores inside for you to choice what you want and don't be afraid to be greedy", he smiled,"Its okay this time I promise you need alot trust me". He waits for her to come around and then he follows her inside. pressing the button on his keys to lock up.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff