Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Broken Bonds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:29 pm
Zevran gave a chuckle that was almost a purr as Abel caressed his jaw, reached out to put a hand on Abel's waist, and tilted his chin up so as to look at the taller blond from behind hooded lids. "Ah, and you find me guilty as charged! Not all of them are in English, I know many in Spanish of course and also quite a few in French. I doubt that they shall be called upon here in Kodo however. Did I hear coffee was going to be made?"

Toooootally just friends! Taavi headed towards the kitchen to hide his smirk. "Um, yep! Coffee, I'll put it on. Have we got anything much in to eat?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:44 pm
"As impressive as that is, no, they probably won't be called on much here. I'd still love to hear them sometime though," he added and, since Taavi had left anyway, slid his hand along Zevran's jaw to run his fingers through the hair at the back of his neck as he dipped his head down to press a kiss to his lips if he'd let him. "Yes, there'll be coffee if you want some," he murmured softly. There was a lot more of this morning to enjoy than he'd thought there'd be.

Oh, food though; they were both still broke until they got paid.. Which meant they probably didn't have much to eat until then. Ah, he'd go look... in a minute. Or two.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:50 pm
Zevran leant up into the kiss and slid his arms around Abel's waist to enjoy the closeness and Abel's warmth too; he should put some more clothes on, it was a comfortable temperature in here but not when you were nearly naked. "My tongue has many talents," Zevran smirked and gave a suggestive wink along with it. "I do want coffee yes, and breakfast too. If there is nothing in to eat I will see where might deliver food at this early hour, I think I still have some money." With this said Zevran squeezed Abel's waist and rose up on tiptoes for another kiss, he would find his clothes in a minute or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:21 pm
As Zevran moved closer, Abel eagerly slid his arm around his shoulders and wrapped his other arm around the shorter blond's waist to pull him in. While he had only moved in for a quick(ish) kiss, a longer embrace was perfectly fine with him too. A smirk curved his lips as he rested his forehead on Zevran's. "I'm well aware of how talented it is, though I'm always up for reminders," he said, smirk broadening a bit. It softened into a faintly sad smile a moment or two later. "You're always buying us food, or bringing food, or making us food.. I'm buying you dinner on Friday. And drinks."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:29 pm
Abel did have a very cute smirk.

"Mmmmh, I will allow it," Zevran replied with a grin, still standing up on the balls of his feet for the time being. Going to dinner and for drinks with Abel and Taavi sounded quite wonderful, it felt like a group that he belonged and the familiarity of eating and spending time together with a group was reassuring; celebrating a victory would be equally familiar and yet better still because this was one that he was not only proud of but happy about too. "Perhaps I will have to go out and find a new shirt or something to wear," he added; he hated shopping but he wanted to look nice for their evening out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 pm
"That's so gracious of you." Ah, and now he was suggesting going shopping for clothes on his own without any pestering? Abel couldn't help but feel at least a tiny bit proud of the shorter blond. One arm dropped away to tuck a thumb into his pocket while the other shifted so he could curl his fingers into the fine blond hair at the nape of Zevran's neck, and he kissed his forehead softly. "I'll go shopping with you, if you want," he offered before stepping away, his expression shifting to a small smirk, "but for now, as much as it pains me to say it, you should get dressed. Then we'll figure out breakfast, yeah?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:16 pm
It was silly for an adult to feel uncomfortable -stressed - shopping on their own, he knew that and he was grateful that Abel quietly offered to take the problem away rather than making a big deal of it. Zevran's smirky smile softened and he planted a brief kiss on Abel's cheek before sinking back down into a normal stance. "I would appreciate that, and you are right. Wonderful though I no doubt look it is a little chilly without clothes, so I shall go and find them." He had actually taken the time to fold them up and put them neatly in a corner when they had woken up the first time so he wouldn't have to go hunting for them around the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 pm
Abel hooked his other thumb into his pocket with a soft, fond smile on his face. "I can text you my work schedule and we can figure out a good day to go, then. Alright, go get dressed," he said as he made to give Zevran's cheek a playful swat and a smirk before he beat a hasty retreat to the kitchen before he could receive any retaliation.

"Alright, breakfast," the blond said as he paused in the kitchen for a moment or two to see how Taavi was doing with the coffee and to see if he'd begun looking for breakfast yet. "I.. honestly don't know what we have, besides not a lot. Zev did say if we don't have enough to make anything then we could see about maybe somewhere delivers breakfast."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:59 pm
Zevran made another small happy noise in the back of his throat that also served as one of agreement and swatted back gently before heading to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Hey!" Taavi chirped as Abel entered the kitchen. "Coffee's just done, yours is there! Um, and I had a look around while I was waiting for the water to boil; there's flour, eggs, and milk so we could have pancakes? There's also some jam, and some syrup, and half a lemon, and plenty of sugar, so we have stuff to go with them. Um, if Zev doesn't mind making them. I mean, I probably could? But I haven't for years soooo they might not be that good." Talking! Why did he always talk that much? Maybe Abel would be glad when he moved out.... No, no he wouldn't; he might be happy for him but he knew Abel didn't find his talking annoying even if he did himself sometimes. "Um," Taavi sipped his own mug of coffee, "and I was thinking about other stuff to buy. I need like, three evolution stones so those are on the list too! I think Nebula is really keen to evolve, I know he's young but I might get his first when he knows what he wants."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:24 pm
"Ah, thanks," he said gratefully, turning towards the counter to carefully pick up the mug and take an experimental sip. Realistically a cold drink would probably be better for his throat, but coffee was life, especially in the morning. As he took another sip he turned around and leaned back against the edge of the counter, resting the palm of one hand there while his other hand lowered the mug a bit. A thoughtful hum escaped him as he considered breakfast options. "I haven't made pancakes in a long while, though I could make them.. though I get the impression Zev really likes cooking, so while I could probably make them, he might want to make them more? Maybe? I dunno," he went on with a shrug, "we can ask him when he gets back out here." While he loved having Zevran cook for him - for them, cook for them - it did leave him feeling more than a little guilty that he couldn't really repay the favor.

Oh, evolution stones. "I hadn't even thought of those," Abel admitted, his eyebrows lifting a bit as he considered the possibilities. "I might get Caleb a fire stone, I'm sure he's about ready to evolve now. Aw, yeah, then I could ride him around!" It had been ages since he rode an Arcanine, and the thought of doing so again prompted a grin to spread across his face. "What other stones are you gonna buy for who?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:39 pm
"Yeah, he really seems to," Taavi agreed, peering towards the other room in case Zev appeared, though it wasn't like they were saying anything bad. "I'm definitely not complaining! I mean, I can cook fine but I'm not passionate about it and stuff. Um, yea! And I was thinking for Swift, and for Nebula. Aurelia too, I know she's keen to evolve but she wants to see somebody else do it first so she can wait a bit. Caleb would be awesome as an Arcanine I bet! Man, their endurance is so cool and with Extremespeed their spring is amazing! And they're so fluffy!" All very important points.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:47 pm
Abel nodded; Zev really did seem to like cooking... huh. Now that he didn't have to pay a blackmailer, maybe he could buy Christmas presents... Setting a couple ideas aside for the moment, the blond took another sip of his coffee. "Yeah, no, I'm not complaining either, and I'm not really passionate about it either. I mean, I can cook enough to feed myself but that's about as creative as I can get with that." Another sip. "That's good; so two fire stones and a.. some other stone, then. D'you have any ideas on what Nebula wants to be, or is it still completely up in the air? And right? I love Arcanine, we always had a couple on the ranch when I was growing up." They were so fun to ride around on, even though his parents did scold him whenever he did it unsupervised - which was all the time.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 pm
"Ahh," Taavi sipped his coffee and fiddled with his hair, just in idleness not out of anxiousness. "I think he likes the idea of Umbreon, or Glaceon best right now? Leaning more towards the first recently I think? He's met all of the eeveeloutions by now, so and I think he's thought a lot about it. He's pretty mature really so... yeah I know it's early like I say but if he comes up with a solid answer I'll trust it and go with it."

"Hola!" Zevran said cheerfully as he entered the kitchen, now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. "Did we discover what there is to cook with? Ooh, and it that coffee for me?" Abel and Taavi already held one each, so he picked up the third without waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm
"Well it doesn't matter how young or old he is, if he's sure about it then that's good for him. It sounds like he's putting a lot of thought into it too, that's important," the taller blond noted with an appreciative nod. If Nebula was really so young, he was at least very mature and careful for his age.

When Zevran reappeared, Abel lowered his coffee mug from his lips and smiled at him. "There's ingredients for pancakes, and we were trying to figure out who should make them," the blond admitted, his smile turning sheepish. "I dunno if you'd be up for making pancakes or not. I kind of get the impression you really like to cook so I wasn't sure if you wanted to, or I can make them if you'd rather not." He really did feel bad relying on Zevran for cooking so much.. Maybe he'd have to find a really good recipe and make food for him for a change. That might be nice.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:56 pm
"Un-hu," Taavi nodded agreement, "I figured the same. I guess he'll be top of the list when he's made a decision, I think Swift would like him to go first if he wants to." When Zev appeared Taavi waved and offered a smile. "Hey, clothed person! Um, yeah, I can also make if you don't want to. Probably."

"It's me! I should cook!" Zevran laughed and waved a hand airily at Abel and Taavi. "I do enjoy cooking, making good food for yourself and for people you like is satisfying in some kind of ancient way I feel. Ah, you two should go sit down if your coffees while I do it; simple pancakes is really a one person job." Plus they could both probably use the relaxation, especially Abel.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff