Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Well, he'd been about to reply, to clarify why he'd said what he did, but Zevran beat him to it with his own response. A broad smile slowly spread across his face, and Abel chuckled when his friend finally finished, then pulled him close for a moment so he could kiss the top of his head. It was a little different when he wore a hat though, so he ducked down to kiss his temple instead. "That did make sense, yeah; I can kind of tell you're enjoying yourself." And that he was absolutely adorable. "You don't normally take casual walks in scenic places in such excellent company?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 pm
Ah, good, Abel had understood. Zevran looked up at him with a grin and then rose up on tiptoes to kiss his briefly on the lips. "Precisely that. All in all I am rather pleased that I met you, my life would be terribly dull without you you know." He wouldn't even have known what he was missing, he would just have carried on drifting though his days, wondering vaguely when the last one would arrive and taking shallow pleasures where they presented themselves. He hadn't meant to like Abel this much, to like anyone this much but he didn't regret it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:36 pm
Zevran's kiss was much too brief; to remedy this, Abel wrapped both arms around his friend, being careful of his thermos, and leaned down for a second, longer kiss once Zev had finished speaking. Once he was satisfied he pulled back and settled his forehead on the shorter blond's. Despite the cold air and the snow all around them, his smile was warm. "Just 'rather pleased?' That's all?" He teased. And, since 'I probably wouldn't have a life at this point' may have ruined the mood, he instead opted to say, "Mine would be too, y'know. I'm glad I met you too." So glad, gladder than he'd ever been to have met someone -- much more than he really should have, and yet he was slowly starting to let those hesitations and misgivings go. "I just meant... it's kind of hard to believe how much has changed in the past two months. I could never dream of doing this before." He'd never even bothered to try, not with Patty around; any time he'd spent with anyone else had been brief and sneaked in where possible, and definitely not anywhere public. That had been his life for two years -- two long, lonely years... "It just doesn't feel real sometimes, y'know? Like it's all a really long dream."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:47 pm
It really was like a dream. Soft, gentle lips; an embrace he could just sink into; Abel's familiar scent but now with a hint of vanilla to it from the vapour. He didn't deserve this but he wasn't about to complain or try to fight it, a lot had indeed changed in the past two months. "Mmmmh, yes, I think so," he replied with a smirk. "It is quite agreeable; pleasant, in fact, to be in your company. Yes I am quite content at present." As he spoke Zevran's smirk softened to a gentle smile, and when he fell silent his gaze flicked downward. "If this is a dream shall we make an agreement not to wake up?" he suggested, and he instantly felt silly for saying that but at the same time he didn't regret saying it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:13 pm
"Ah, yes, I see. Only a bit then," he chuckled. Just a little.

Whatever fond amusement lingered on his face faltered and vanished at Zevran's suggestion. Since he was too close to reach for his chin, he held him closer and rested his cheek atop the other man's head. "I think that sounds like a good idea, so yeah, let's do that. This is a dream I don't want to wake up from." Not now, not ever -- and that really should bother him more than it did.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm
Zevran chuckled softly and snugged his arms more securely around Abel, sighed happily. "Well I am glad we agree on that." It was a strange and silly conversation to have but was there really any harm in it, in this? He knew that shouldn't care so much but who had decided that? He was quite sure that it hadn't been him. What had he ever decided for himself that really mattered until he had decided to leave and find a place to die? And then he hadn't died, and now he was here standing in the snow with his head tucked under a kind man's chin and he was happy. It really was like a dream.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:36 pm
Abel hummed a little in the back of his throat, happy and content as he moved his free, gloved hand up to curve around Zevran's head and hold him so close. When was the last time his heart had felt this light? Years ago, before it broke and he locked it away - not that it was anyone else's fault but his own - did he want to take the risk of letting it out and opening it up again?

Did he really have that option still? His mind argued that he certainly did, while his heart said otherwise.

After a few long, quiet, blissful moments the taller blond ducked his head down to kiss Zevran's forehead again. "D'you wanna keep walking around?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:47 pm
He felt suspended in time, the snow fell around them but everything else was still and quiet. Was this normal? Feeling so light, giddy, so wrapped up in somebody else? He assumed it was normal, the giddy stage when people started dating... Started dating. He wanted more than one date.

Abel's words broke the spell but it took Zevran a couple of moments to focus on the world outside his head. "Mmh?" he blinked up at Abel and then smiled as he leant up to kiss his jaw. "Ah yes, we were walking weren't we? Shall we go to those trees over there? I could climb one and shake down the snow!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:57 pm
The longer it took for Zevran to reply, the wider Abel's smile grew until he chuckled and gave the shorter blond a squeeze. What had him so distracted, he wondered. "We were! And we can if you want to, sure. Actually I'd like to see you try to climb a tree in all those layers," he admitted with another chuckle. "And I can't help but think you just want to dump a bunch of snow on my head." ...which was not at all what he'd been planning to do when he'd suggested it to Zev. Ahem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:02 pm
"Hummm." Zevran smirked and shifted his shoulders back and fore as he stepped around to stand beside Abel and looped an arm around his waist once more. "The coat is slightly restrictive I will admit and I would hate to carelessly rip it after we went to so much trouble to choose it. I could always take it off of course but then I would get terribly cold, I am cold enough as it is!" He was definitely not made for temperatures like this, and yet he was still enjoying the snowfall. "As for wishing to dump snow upon you, I am shocked at such slander. Really, you are so cruel to accuse me so!" Zevran gave Abel a mock martyred look and shook his head. "Terrible, terrible man."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm
"Aw, yeah, don't rip your coat. You can just climb trees in spring or summer though, how's that?" He'd still like to see him do it, of course, and he still had every intention of dumping as much snow on him as he possibly could. A devious smirk crossed his face and he chuckled again. "I am terrible, you'll learn that eventually," he said with another chuckle as he leaned down to kiss Zev's temple before throwing his arm over his shoulders so they could walk beside each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 am
Zevran crinkled his nose and shook his head. "That is a long time to wait! I shall not attempt it just now however, for the sake of my coat and of not dropping snow on you. And," he grinned and gave Abel another affectionate squeeze, "I already know you are. It was one of the first things I discovered about you in fact!" They were both terrible, and it was a great deal of fun.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 am
"How impatient you are!" He declared teasingly, his voice not without affection. "And I don't know if I should say you're magnanimous or terrible yourself! And how was that the first thing you learned about me?" Should he reconsider dumping snow on him? ...nope, not a chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 am
"All," Zevran waved his free hand airily, "I am all of those things; I am a man of many talents and parts. I am surprised you even need to ask how it was one of the first things I discovered though, do you not remember making filthy jokes in that bathroom?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:13 pm
"You're damn right you are," Abel agreed wholeheartedly, grinning mischievously as he leaned down to press a kiss to his temple. "And how could I forget? I remember it like it was yesterday -- the jokes and how we got thrown out for scandalizing the employees with something we never even did! I still think that's such a pity. I'd much rather get thrown out after having actually done the thing they think we did, but," the taller blond shrugged expressively. Oh well.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff