Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Matters of the heart? Complicated business. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:31 am
Izaya pulled away to examine Zacharie’s face with a grin. “...Are you serious? Was it really poinsettias, or are you just making that up? I’ve heard of mistletoe being poisonous, but poinsettias? Why?” he chuckled. “And how did you find out what happened to him if you had already left?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:31 am
“Poinsettias can be toxic in very large quantities.” Zacharie explained, turning his gaze back to the man in his arms. “I wasn’t trying to kill him, just make him sick. I chose them because there was some that grew in the garden on campus. I picked a few, took them home, distilled it, then put it in his lunch and drinks.” He shrugged. “At the time I didn’t really have access to a lot of things...but I read about it in the newspaper. There was an article about food safety in the cafeteria and a small investigation, I guess.”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 am
“Good to know,” the labeled traitor commented, turning to glance at the plants he’d gotten Zacharie. Perhaps that hadn’t been such a wise decision, after all. Someone might suspect he’d been trying to make someone sick. Or maybe he was just being paranoid again. “That certainly sounds like something Andre would do. I guess it makes sense you would, too.”

He leaned back a little and gave Zacharie a sanguine smile. “Do you want to kiss me, now?

“I didn’t even know Andre at the time.” Zacharie argued, “I was young and angry, I wouldn’t do something like that now.” Well...probably not. No one messed with him to that extent anymore so he hadn’t had to think about it but he supposed if someone were to bully him to that extent again… “I really wouldn’t.” He repeated firmly, mostly to convince himself. He was an adult, he was more confident in himself, and he could talk it out if he needed to….or just kick their a**. He knew how to fight now, so there was that.

“I want to.” The response came so swiftly that it surprised him a little. “Uhm...please.” He tacked on as an afterthought.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The informant giggled again. “Of course not,” he said, sing-songy voice ringing with sarcasm. “As if you would be so petty or childish. Or consider poisoning people with plants.” His grin became devious. “You’ve aquired a team and a family to back you up since then. It wouldn’t be enough to resort to such inconsequential methods if someone opposed you now.”

He lifted his arms in an open gesture. “Then please, by all means. If you take too long, though, I’m going to do it myself.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 am
Zacharie stuck his tongue out at the older man, the shiny, black metal of his piercing glinting in under the florescent light. “Hush,” Though he couldn’t help but laugh. “I would prefer to solve my problems as peacefully as possible.” But Izaya was right, he had a lot of people that would come to his aid if he ever needed it.

“Okay.” He missed the warmth of the others arms around his shoulders, but this would be much, much better anyway. “Okay…” He said again, a little less sure this time. “...Uhm.” The Agent stared wide-eyed, not entirely sure how to proceed. Just touch lips….shouldn’t be that hard. But he couldn’t ******** this up. After this who knew when he’d be able to get another try?! He had no secrets, none! Nothing to trade in exchange for another kiss! The thought made him anxious, made his heart beat erratically, and his breathing turn quick and shallow.

What had Izaya done?
….He couldn’t remember.

He’d been so caught up in the fact that the trainee was so close that he felt as if he’d blacked out up until their lips were already touching and even a little after that his brain had been MIA. He stared at the others mouth, pale eyes intense with how much thought he was putting into it. He was going to miss his chance!!  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 am
Whether for better or worse, though, Izaya seemed too distracted to comment on Zacharie’s hesitation. A flash of emotion furrowed his brows when the younger male stuck out his tongue to reveal his piercing. “When did you get that done?” he asked. “And why?” It reminded him of Jerome’s own modifications and how he hadn’t quite understood his ex-roommate’s reasons for obtaining them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:34 am
It took a moment for him to realize that he was being spoken to, as caught up in his own inner struggle as he was, but when it clicked he glanced back up to meet the others gaze curiously. When did he get what done? He cocked his head slightly, thinking back on what the other could mean before it dawned on him. “Oh...my tongue piercing?” He stuck it out again before lightly clicking the metal against his teeth.

Then...he had an idea.

“...What do I get for telling you?” His smile was small, but sly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am
One dark brow rose higher than its twin as the older man recognized Zacharie’s ploy. “Arceus...it’s like you’re determined to secure a second favor before redeeming the one you have. No, wait - this would make it three. Fine, what do you want?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest in reluctant resignation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am
Zacharie’s smile grew considerably, happy that it had worked despite the fact that well...Izaya didn’t really owe him anything in the first place. “I’d like to secure a third kiss.” He said lightly, mentally patting himself on the back. Now if he messed this one up he could try again! “Is that agreeable, Izaya?”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 am
The ex-Rocket looked unimpressed and unsure what the agent seemed so pleased about. “That’s it?” he questioned. “You couldn’t think up anything more creative? You didn’t even use specifics this time. Oh, Agent...you have so much to learn.” Rubbing his temples, he conceded, “Fine. Just do it, already. We’re going to get in trouble if we’re caught standing around here all night and day.” His crimson gaze darted to the door as he tugged at the collar of his Trainee uniform.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:37 am
Bouncing on his toes, the Agent hummed happily at the agreeance. “Who knows if you’ll let me kiss you otherwise.” He explained easily, “In the future I’ll be sure to be more specific but for now this is good.” It was more than he’d ever thought he’d get.

“I got my tongue pierced last summer, July 19th, at the small parlour where I got my first tattoo and piercing done.” He inched a bit closer, reaching to try to gently pull the others arms from across his chest. “I got it done because I was curious about my body’s rejection rate,” He gingerly curled his fingers around Izaya’s wrists. “And I thought it might make me look cool.” He added sheepishly as he closed what little space was between them. “I’m going to kiss you now, okay?”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:37 am
“You’re a Rocket, aren’t you?” Izaya asked, sounding annoyed now. “Do they wait for people to let them do things before they do them? You’re part of a criminal organization, Zacharie. The least you can do is act like it.”

Perhaps his annoyance was attributed to more than impatience, but he didn’t want to think about it. He bit back his question about where and what he had gotten a tattoo of, the inquiries tasting bitter on his tongue before he could ask them.

“You’re awful at this,” he complained quietly at Zacharie’s final warning. It was to be expected of course, with how inexperienced he knew the younger male was at this whole thing, but he felt compelled to express the opinion just the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 am
“I have no interest in taking advantage of you.” Zacharie murmured, giving up on trying to tug the others arms away and instead reaching up to cup the others face between his hands. He stared thoughtfully at Izaya’s face and wished, not for the first time, that he could read what the older man was thinking. Absently, his thumb ran over the others cheek but he smiled a bit self-deprecatingly. “I know I am.” He said, just as quietly before tilting his head so he could press his lips against the others.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 am
“Hehehe...as if you could.” The laugh was forced and hollow, the informant’s eyes hard as the agent put his hands on either side of the other’s face. He would not meet Zacharie’s gaze, looking down, until he heard the purple-haired youth’s words and briefly glanced up before closing his eyes. Something wet touched the tips of one of the agent’s fingers.

Izaya furiously lifted a hand to brush the moisture away. He hated himself; hated this. Why did everything have to be this way?! His inner conflict was making it increasingly difficult to conceal his feelings which made his wall weaker by the day. He cleared his throat. “Excuse me...something got in my eye.”

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff