19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm
Demon Hunter's new album comes out Tuesday~

Wish I was more excited. :/
Not impressed with what they've released so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Work by Jars of Clay  

Commando Omnipants

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 am
Time's Grasslands from Chrono Chross  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 am
And this is the one that was stuck in my head, actually:

Voyage from Chrono Cross  

Commando Omnipants

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 am
Commando Omnipants
Demon Hunter's new album comes out Tuesday~

Wish I was more excited. :/
Not impressed with what they've released so far.
Like many bands, their old stuff is usually best! It is what we got hooked on!

I'm listening to it now. I shall let you know what I think when done with the album.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am
Died in my Sleep As far as their newer stuff goes, I like this one. Though it def isn't my fav.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:26 pm
narxfang
Died in my Sleep As far as their newer stuff goes, I like this one. Though it def isn't my fav.

I think that's my favorite, too. It's just . . . slow. And half of the chorus is "Ooo~ Ooo~" which I'm not a fan of. And whatever that first one they released. /nod

Extremist was actually my favorite album from them, so I was super pumped for this one. But it's sounding more like Ryan Clark's "Nyves" stuff, to me. More electronic and soft-ish. But, I've only heard what's been released. I was mistaken, if that wasn't obvious, also. It comes out next week.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm
Commando Omnipants
narxfang

I think that's my favorite, too. It's just . . . slow. And half of the chorus is "Ooo~ Ooo~" which I'm not a fan of. And whatever that first one they released. /nod

Extremist was actually my favorite album from them, so I was super pumped for this one. But it's sounding more like Ryan Clark's "Nyves" stuff, to me. More electronic and soft-ish. But, I've only heard what's been released. I was mistaken, if that wasn't obvious, also. It comes out next week.

Yeah that subtle electronic new sound is just a bit too mainstream for me. I sometimes like it when bands do that, but def not in this case. Same here have only heard what was released.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:02 pm
narxfang
Commando Omnipants
narxfang

Yeah that subtle electronic new sound is just a bit too mainstream for me. I sometimes like it when bands do that, but def not in this case. Same here have only heard what was released.

It's okay sometimes. Like, I actually like some of Nyves' stuff. It's just not my cup of tea. Which is okay. But it bleeding into Demon Hunter is like "Eh. Just keep 'em separate." I mean, I get it. 'Cause Jeremiah (Their guitarist. We recorded some up with him in Nashville.) said that Nyves is more what Ryan prefers to write.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Commando Omnipants
narxfang
Commando Omnipants
narxfang

It's okay sometimes. Like, I actually like some of Nyves' stuff. It's just not my cup of tea. Which is okay. But it bleeding into Demon Hunter is like "Eh. Just keep 'em separate." I mean, I get it. 'Cause Jeremiah (Their guitarist. We recorded some up with him in Nashville.) said that Nyves is more what Ryan prefers to write.

Whoah that is way cool that you recorded with him before! Yeah, truth is every band evolves over time. The individuals talent, and taste changes. Humans are dynamic. I agree I don't care for the general direct they went. Their stuff is still pretty good overall and def is still obviously "Demon Hunter."

The sad thing I I almost never get to listen to metal. due to family and friends not liking it. It is basically something I can listen to alone. So sad.. None of my siblings really like harder music, well I guess my older brother liked Project 86 for a while, that was as hard as he ever listened.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:25 am
narxfang
Commando Omnipants
narxfang
Commando Omnipants
narxfang

Whoah that is way cool that you recorded with him before! Yeah, truth is every band evolves over time. The individuals talent, and taste changes. Humans are dynamic. I agree I don't care for the general direct they went. Their stuff is still pretty good overall and def is still obviously "Demon Hunter."

The sad thing I I almost never get to listen to metal. due to family and friends not liking it. It is basically something I can listen to alone. So sad.. None of my siblings really like harder music, well I guess my older brother liked Project 86 for a while, that was as hard as he ever listened.

Eh. Ha. I think that event is the one that really solidified my 'These are just people'. I had met Ryan and Yogi before. Just chillin' at my local mall. (I like /never/ go to the mall.) Saw them in the food court just hangin' out. It was weird.

If you know of The Showdown (May they RIP), their vocalist is supposed to do some guest vocals on our next album. We had tried Bruce Fitzhugh on our last one, but he had some life stuff going on. And Ryan had some reason, but I think the real reason was "I don't want to." Which is cool. Ha. We ended up dropping the song he would've done vocals on anywho. I do wish Bruce would've. The part is super fitting of him. (In "No Reason".)

I like me some P86. Yeah. I feel like playing metal at work a lot, but we can't. Ha.  
48.)symbols

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff