Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salacious Selencya

Naughty Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
Hello there! Names actually Beth, but you can call me Selencya, Sel, or pita.
I just turned 24 in December, and I live smack dab in the middle of the Mojave desert. "Middle of nowhere, center of everything", it only takes about 4 hours to get anywhere cool, no matter which direction you set off in.
I've recently started getting into digital art but I suck like a kid with a pacifier. I read a lot too, though.
I'm a barista, and oh holy hell do I love coffee. I can tell you ANYTHING you need to know about coffee. Different kinds, roasts, brews, flavors, combos, you name it, I know it. It's truly a passion.
My posts are often going to be just plain, because I post from my tablet sometimes, and it's a pain to do formats on it. I have too many OCs lol.

Something random. Hmm. I'm the only child, oldest child, and a middle child. Fact. Lol.

Hello!
I love coffee. I love the flavor of it-- mostly I love how it keeps me awake but I don't know the first thing about roasts or brews or what not. Student life. TEACH ME! Pretty please?
Oh gosh, but seriously, I can go on for hours. Did you know goats found coffee? Or that there's two different types of bean, based on altitude? Or that blonde has more caffeine?

Goats? My, you really are packed with fun facts. Blonde? Is that a fancy roast? I'm sorry, I'm from tiny little Estonia, I don't think I've actually seen anything like that around here.

Yep, yep, yep! Goats! A farmer notice his goats acting all crazy like, after they ate these weird cherry looking things. So he picked some and experimented, and thus coffee was born. Even the skin of the coffee bean can be used (but more as a laxative, not really for its caffeine content.)
Blonde is a style of roast, actually. It's not roasted as long, so it keeps most of the caffeine, but lacks a little in flavor. It's a trade-off. More caffeine, less flavor.
I WILL bore you with coffee knowledge of you let me. Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 pm
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
I just turned 24 in December, and I live smack dab in the middle of the Mojave desert. "Middle of nowhere, center of everything", it only takes about 4 hours to get anywhere cool, no matter which direction you set off in.
I've recently started getting into digital art but I suck like a kid with a pacifier. I read a lot too, though.
I'm a barista, and oh holy hell do I love coffee. I can tell you ANYTHING you need to know about coffee. Different kinds, roasts, brews, flavors, combos, you name it, I know it. It's truly a passion.
My posts are often going to be just plain, because I post from my tablet sometimes, and it's a pain to do formats on it. I have too many OCs lol.

Something random. Hmm. I'm the only child, oldest child, and a middle child. Fact. Lol.

Hello!
I love coffee. I love the flavor of it-- mostly I love how it keeps me awake but I don't know the first thing about roasts or brews or what not. Student life. TEACH ME! Pretty please?
Oh gosh, but seriously, I can go on for hours. Did you know goats found coffee? Or that there's two different types of bean, based on altitude? Or that blonde has more caffeine?

Goats? My, you really are packed with fun facts. Blonde? Is that a fancy roast? I'm sorry, I'm from tiny little Estonia, I don't think I've actually seen anything like that around here.

Yep, yep, yep! Goats! A farmer notice his goats acting all crazy like, after they ate these weird cherry looking things. So he picked some and experimented, and thus coffee was born. Even the skin of the coffee bean can be used (but more as a laxative, not really for its caffeine content.)
Blonde is a style of roast, actually. It's not roasted as long, so it keeps most of the caffeine, but lacks a little in flavor. It's a trade-off. More caffeine, less flavor.

That sounds like a funky story. Goats and coffee. Who knew.
Sounds interesting. So, it's like-- more mellow somehow? I'm trying to put the pieces together and darn it, I'll have to try it at some point in my life.
Puh-lease. Not going to happen. I'd take anything over what I need to know on a daily bases, so, bring it on.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya

Hello!

I just read this...and thought, "Damn this is the wrong part of a convo to walk in on." Goat poop experimentation!?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:23 am
Hello everyone! I don't think I've done this before, so I am going to introduce myself.
My name is Bekah, I'm 17 going on 18 (and I'm a girl, if ya couldn't tell from my name). I live in Virginia right now, but I move around a lot. Right now I'm a senior in high school with two part time babysitting jobs, and my hobbies are drawing, singing, everything to do with finances, and playing Legend of Zelda (best series ever!). Something random is.... I'm afraid of mice. This isn't relevant to anything, but it is funny because of my username.  

Introverted Mouse

Quotable Teenager

7,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Salacious Selencya

Naughty Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:25 pm
narxfang
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya

Hello!

I just read this...and thought, "Damn this is the wrong part of a convo to walk in on." Goat poop experimentation!?

Lol no, he picked some of the coffee cherries and experimented with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:11 pm
Salacious Selencya
narxfang
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya

Lol no, he picked some of the coffee cherries and experimented with that.

Oh good. Haha. It isn't uncommon for scientist to mess around with scat... but damn it is gross.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:58 am
Hello hello!

Thanks for the invite, it certainly looks like an awesome guild!

My names Logan, I'm twenty nine, and a dude. I live in New York, though I'm trying to move back to California. At the moment I'm not in school and jobless. I got out of the Marine Corps almost a year ago and the job market here is a bit stiff haha. Got myself an awesome German Shepherd/Husky mixed dog named Merlin. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 or so (if you count Dungeons & Dragons =P) Hobbies include roleplaying, writing, reading, hiking, camping, anything outdoors. I try to stay active on Gaia since, really, I have nothing better to do most of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 pm
Sanaos
Hello hello!

My names Logan, I'm twenty nine, and a dude. I live in New York, though I'm trying to move back to California. At the moment I'm not in school and jobless. I got out of the Marine Corps almost a year ago and the job market here is a bit stiff haha. Got myself an awesome German Shepherd/Husky mixed dog named Merlin. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 or so (if you count Dungeons & Dragons =P) Hobbies include roleplaying, writing, reading, hiking, camping, anything outdoors. I try to stay active on Gaia since, really, I have nothing better to do most of the time.

Welcome to the guild! Let me know if you need any help with anything! Also how much do you want for your dog. >->  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:32 pm
Introverted Mouse
Hello everyone! I don't think I've done this before, so I am going to introduce myself.
My name is Bekah, I'm 17 going on 18 (and I'm a girl, if ya couldn't tell from my name). I live in Virginia right now, but I move around a lot. Right now I'm a senior in high school with two part time babysitting jobs, and my hobbies are drawing, singing, everything to do with finances, and playing Legend of Zelda (best series ever!). Something random is.... I'm afraid of mice. This isn't relevant to anything, but it is funny because of my username.

Greetings!

Mice-- it's funny. I had a bunch of albino mice when I was younger. Basically lab mice. I found them adorable and super intelligent, though. Such fun to be around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:34 pm
Sanaos
Hello hello!

Hi there!

Your name reminds me of the mess of a movie that came out. Ah well, it's great to have you on board! Also, whatever Fool will bid for your dog, to hell with that, praise Merlin!  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm
Primae Pandora

Hello! I haven't seen the movie yet xD Is it terrible!? I'd be very upset if it was. I love my dog, couldn't even think about giving him up lol ^^

A City Of Fools

Thanks! I might just end up, I feel like I've reread a lot of things and it still hasn't stuck lmao! Nah my pup is priceless ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm
Primae Pandora
Introverted Mouse

Greetings!

Mice-- it's funny. I had a bunch of albino mice when I was younger. Basically lab mice. I found them adorable and super intelligent, though. Such fun to be around.

Hi!

It's interesting how smart they are! I don't think I would be scared of them if I was around them more often and got used to them, but for now they just freak me out a little too much. One of my friends told me they had a mouse (or maybe rat, I don't remember) that they taught to ring a bell for food.  

Introverted Mouse

Quotable Teenager

7,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 am
Sanaos
Primae Pandora

Hello! I haven't seen the movie yet xD Is it terrible!? I'd be very upset if it was. I love my dog, couldn't even think about giving him up lol ^^

A City Of Fools

Thanks! I might just end up, I feel like I've reread a lot of things and it still hasn't stuck lmao! Nah my pup is priceless ;P

I felt--- so underwhelmed by it and it was upsetting. I had so high hopes for it and it left me feeling like it was a rush-job. Marvel has pampered me. This was just, I don't know. Depends on who is watching it, I guess. I found far too many things to be critical about and if I have time to think about that during the movie, nope. Did have some solid action scenes, though. Approval for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 am
Introverted Mouse
Primae Pandora
Introverted Mouse

Greetings!

Hi!

It's interesting how smart they are! I don't think I would be scared of them if I was around them more often and got used to them, but for now they just freak me out a little too much. One of my friends told me they had a mouse (or maybe rat, I don't remember) that they taught to ring a bell for food.

It is! I suppose it does take some getting use to. Sounds cool, though. My mouse crew was just fond of chilling in my pockets or on my shoulder. Crazy cat lady's new and improved version - crazy rat lady!  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:57 am
I guess I can do an introduction here.
Hi. I am Lightdanger, but I go by Light. I have been on Gaia for almost 10 years, but I took a few years off to deal with some things in life. I am a cat owner and a lover of history. I have traveled around the nerd world for a long time and can talk ones ears off about Pokemon and Clamp. I thank you for the invite to this group and hope to make friends here.  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff