[FIN] Unexpected Finds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:24 pm
Better just because they didn't have to go back, or better because they'd seen Molly? He shouldn't think like that, it was unfair to Abel, but he couldn't help it. Of course he'd been pleased to see her, and they'd have lunch together and reconnect and.... But she was married, happily married or so it sounded.

Abel's leg resting against his own drew a slight smile to Zevran's lips but perhaps not as much of a smile as it usually would have. "Yes this is much better," he agreed, pressing his leg slightly into Abel's and taking a sip of his soda. "After this was there anything else you wanted to do? Or shall we go back to your apartment?" He hoped for the latter, some privacy to remind Abel of some more of the reasons he liked him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:35 pm
Was there anything else...? Abel hummed thoughtfully as he took one last bite of his first taco. Was there anything else he wanted to do? "I dunno," he admitted after his thoughtful pause and after he'd swallowed. "I could go either way, more shopping or head home." There was always something he could buy for his apartment. Aiming a curious look at his boyfriend he asked, "What about you? What do you want to do?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:42 pm
Zevran smiled and shrugged automatically. "I don't mind, I want to do whatever you'd like to." He wanted to go back to Abel's apartment and not do any more shopping where they might see Molly again, but he wanted to please Abel even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:49 pm
"Mmh, but that doesn't tell me what you want to do. I know what I want to do now, I think, but I'd like to know what you want to do." Surely he had something in mind, even if it was small... or did he really not care? Was he overthinking things again? Probably, but with how passive Zevran was about some things - which was still an odd thought given who the subject was - he preferred to know what he really wanted rather than just going along with whatever he himself wanted.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:51 pm
Agh! Why could Abel never make things like this easy? Zevran's brow crinkled just a little and he shrugged again. "If you have a preference then that's my preference," he replied, now sounding faintly uneasy again. He knew Abel always wanted him to make decisions but what if he decided something Abel didn't actually want to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:56 pm
Ah, s**t, now he seemed a little frustrated. "Sorry," he said reflexively, his gaze dropping momentarily to his remaining tacos. It lifted again after a moment or two though as he slid one arm across the table to curl his fingers carefully over Zevran's hand, a warm, somewhat hesitant smile on his face. "Well, I know I would love to see you in those jeans again, if you wouldn't mind trying them on again for me when we get home. I pretty much always need stuff for my apartment but I think I... would rather go home after lunch. I think it'd be nice to just go chill at home for a while. If you want to, that is," he added, because even though Zev said he wanted to do what Abel wanted to, that didn't mean that he absolutely would for sure.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:59 pm
s**t, and now he'd upset him or something. Zevran looked down at the remains of his lunch too and tried to think of something to say but happily Abel soon looked back up - Zevran's gaze moved along with his - and made a decision.

Zevran visibly relaxed and smiled again, though a little uncertainly. "Ah, I would like that yes," he agreed, nodding and tucking a rogue lock of hair behind his ear as he spoke. "If I can still get into them when we have finished of course!" He would be able to, and definitely by the time they got back, but he'd felt very much in need of a joke.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 pm
...man he still looked like something was wrong.. but what was it? Was he still worried about their run-in with Molly? Was it something else? He didn't know how to go about fixing a problem he couldn't even identify, and it frustrated him to no end because it was his fault somehow, he had to fix it... but he didn't know how. Damn. "Only if you want to," he repeated as he gave the shorter blond's hand a gentle squeeze. "And I don't think you'll eat so many tacos you won't be able to fit into them anymore, and if you did that would be quite a feat! ...really though if you'd rather curl up on the couch or in the chair and watch something we can do that too, or just sit somewhere. Anything you want to do is fine by me." Anything at home, that was; he was getting the impression that Zevran didn't want to stay at the mall much longer than necessary, and that was completely fine by him. There were plenty of other things to do elsewhere or back at home.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:10 pm
Zevran smiled a little wider and squeezed Abel's hand back. "I do want to, you know I like to show off for you! At least forty percent of my goal every day as I said, or was it fifty? But... Yes. Maybe we can go back to your place for a while, and then maybe for a walk? I am sure we will need one later after all these tacos." Plus the not too taxing exercise would be good for Abel in general, he tired far less quickly now but he didn't want to try to encourage him to do anything too strenuous... Well, not outdoors anyway... Or at least not outdoors where other people could see them. Humm.... No, it was a bit too cold for that actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:19 pm
"Heh. I think it was forty but I'm definitely okay with fifty," Abel said with a chuckle. No, he would never complain about Zevran showing off.... especially when he wore those jeans. "Chilling for a while before taking a walk later sounds good, maybe before dinner? Or after?" With one final squeeze he withdrew his hand from Zevran's so he could pick up another taco to take a bite. While he hadn't considered or thought of a walk before, it really was a good idea, and he always liked to try and take Zevran's suggestions for plans, no matter how small.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:25 pm
While holding Abel's hand was very nice so was eating food while it was still hot and so Zevran was willing enough for their fingers to part ways for a while after a final squeeze.

"Mmh," he agreed, again through a mouthful of delicious taco. "Shall we call it forty five for now?" he suggested with a little smirk. "And yes before dinner sounds like a good time, before it gets too cold." He was very much looking forward to warmer nights; Clara and the blankets from Abel and Joanna helped a great deal but it still wasn't comfortable sleeping in the warehouse... though really it just felt uncomfortable in general now, he would miss Abel's presence beside him even if it had been the most luxurious hotel in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:40 pm
Abel gave his boyfriend a smirky grin. "Forty five sounds like a good number for now." And then he ruined the expression by taking another bite of his tacos. They really were good, he wanted to eat them before they cooled off too much.

Speaking of cooling off... "Yeah, I wouldn't particularly want to go for a walk if it's too cold out, though I suppose that would mean we would just have to find something else to do instead to get some exercise..." Another smirk crossed his face as he trailed off there. He was always up for exercise if Zevran was involved, especially certain kinds of exercise.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:05 pm
Eating food was Zevran's priority too, so he thoroughly understood and approved of Abel stopping their joking to take another bite. Not only was it important to eat food when it was at its best he still always had the feeling that if he didn't eat quickly enough some kind person would 'help him finish', and also if he ate quickly enough then he would be the one to help his good friend finish his food. If he tried to explain it would probably sound rather unpleasant, the slower eater losing out on much needed dinner, but somehow it had been a game and usually they'd finished eating at about the same time. He did still miss Taliesen, the Taliesen he'd known before.... Well. That.

Even so, even before things had never been between them like they were between himself and Abel now; there had been just as many c**k jokes but no tenderness and he loved the tenderness even when he didn't know how to respond to it. Molly presumably knew how to respond to tenderness, would Abel get tired of the fumblings he currently called cute?

For some time Zevran ate in thoughtful silence and watched Abel eat too, drinking in the details of him; his colourful eyes, his fluffy blond hair, his hands, the line of his jaw and nose. He didn't want this to end but would Abel really feel the same long term?

Once he'd finished off a couple of tacos Zevran finally made a noise of agreement and nodded, a smirk starting to form on his lips again. "Well there is nothing stopping us from also finding things to do after dinner... once we have had time to digest of course."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:55 pm
Occasionally while he ate Abel looked up to find Zevran watching him, and he couldn't help but think that he looked rather thoughtful. What was he thinking about...? Maybe his food.

Abel sneaked a hand out to steal another of Zevran's remaining tacos, but at the same time his other hand replaced it with one of his own. "Is it just me or are you eating pretty quickly today?" Or maybe he was just eating slower than usual. "And that sounds like an excellent idea, absolutely," he said as a smirk slowly spread across his face. "I can already think of a few things." Oh yes, he was absolutely sure they could find a great many things to do.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:02 pm
Was he eating more quickly than usual? Zevran shrugged. "Maybe I am, it is quite crowded and I'm hungry so I don't want anything taken from me! But," he smiled and nodded at his tray, "a fair exchange is no robbery. And yes it is is it not? I am full of excellent ideas, as I am sure are you." It sounded as though they had the whole day planned!... He would just have to make sure it was an extra good day, to remind Abel why he liked him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff