Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morgan's legs shuffled in the ground, she was making an attempt to lift them but they weighed more than the other body she had been in. As the ground started to shake her hands went in circles around her in a attempt to keep her balance. Failing, Morgan would fall to the ground aiming to fall away from the two that were fighting. Quickly placing her hands on the ground she would roll towards the side away from them before getting back up. Only for the fighting to have stopped and a rather disturbing cracking noise to come from the werewolf. As a slim and curvy figure started to form, Morgan would quickly look away from the person who was now naked. While she had been naked before the fur was at least doing the job of covering her up. A womanly voice started to apologize for what she had done and the old man responded very cheesy and movie like. Who even used the word destroy when referring to being killed or harmed. Besides being peeved at the man's way of speaking Morgan had realized that the man had made no attempt to not look at the now nude werewolf. Which was appalling. Seemingly from nowhere and rather quickly Morgan gave Edward a hard shove on the shoulder. "Have the decency to not look at a maiden while undressed" While Morgan was now a female a lot of her mannerisms were masculine. However the man had been handing the other woman some clothes to wear which was very proper and undeserving of the shove. "Sorry...shoving isn't very proper either. Well I have to leave toodles" Morgan would say before leaving after the werewolf woman had.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationLobby
CompanySome Wolf, Some Guy
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCEXIT

The Lessers Around Me

Greyshawl Neatherbane
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

Finding her way to the lobby was a simple as Seva had hoped for. It really was one of the rooms she knew the location of, mostly due to it being the first one she had seen. If not for that, it was possible she could have taken a couple hours to find the place. She frowned slightly as she looked around, seeing that the headmaster was not here yet.. She had to wonder how long she was going to have to wait, but she went to stand by one of the walls, to wait for her employer to make his appearance. Surely it wouldn't take him too long to deal with everything he needed to do.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: This shall be interesting, I hope.

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Edward sees someone else enter the lobby as the others leave. He decides to turn his attention towards this new person as he walks towards her "Greetings, I don't believe I have seen you before."

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:54 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva's ears twitched as she heard the bells ringing.. Time was passing, but where was the headmaster? She would continue to wait, but she was honestly bored. She was eager to begin her duties. She wanted to work for her salary, after all.. There was so much she could be getting done, if she wasn't having to stand around and wait. Hearing footsteps nearby, she turned her head to look at the source. A man, quite tall compared to her. Fairly tan, black hair, red eyes.. The eyes were the most interesting bit. Silver in the center. "Good day, sir." She answered quietly, remaining where she was as he approached. "You wouldn't have. I was hired recently.. My name is Seva Duvain. May I ask who you are?" She tilted her head slightly to one side, looking at the man with an entirely neutral expression. She had to wonder if he was another employee at this school.. She still hadn't met the majority of them. But other than that, she had no interest in socializing.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: A timely distraction..

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 am

Edward listens to the girl as she asked for his name " I am Edward Rickers, a servant of Videl." His curiosity peaked when she said she was 'hired and decided to engage on that "you were hired? Are you a new teacher?" He was actually hoping she is to be a new security staff. Seeing what occurred last night the added security and discipline would help.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:14 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr Rickers." Seva politely spoke after he gave her his name. In spite of her words, her voice held no warmth at all. A servant of Videl, huh? She was unaware of such a position.. Then again, all employees could be considered servants of their employer. In a way. She quietly took one step away from the wall, now standing up straight. "No, I am the new secretary." She was being very matter of fact. Almost uncaring. "The headmaster is supposed to meet me here and explain my duties." Her tail slowly swished back and forth as she glanced towards one of the doorways that lead out of the lobby.

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 am

Edward sees that Seva looking at one of the doorways "I'm sure that Videl will be along soon." His own tone showing no discomfort towards the cold voice " As the headmaster he does have his duties to keep himself busy"

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

For all her cold attitude, Seva was glad of the diversion. "I am certain as well." She spoke her agreement, with no alteration to her voice or expression. She even hid her annoyance at Edward pointing out that the headmaster was likely busy. She just nodded. "I am aware." She didn't particularly appreciate someone pointing out that being the headmaster came with responsibilities.. But it was one of the disadvantages that came with her deceptively youthful appearance. People often assumed she was ignorant, as children often are. She was content to allow them to think that. "Have you been here for a long time, Mr Rickers?" As long as he was here, she might as well attempt to continue the small talk. She didn't really care to get to know him at all, but it seemed like a good idea to at least try to be on good terms with fellow employees. It would also be helpful to know a little about everyone.. It was clear to her that he was undead, like herself.

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Luca Nori

Colorful Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 pm
A man soon showed up, carrying with him an assortment of cleaning items. A bucket full of sudsy water, a mop and a feather duster for cleaning up dust. He carried these things with a simple attitude as if he had carried this assortment many times before. Reaching near a picture in the hallway he began dusting, setting his mop and bucket down gently. There was little on his mind as he set to work. He seemed consumed by work, yet his shaky hands seemed to make things more difficult. He expressed frustration as his duster ran softly across the glass upon the framed portrait. There was something off about Ray today, he seemed distracted and offset. He paused for a moment and then once again ran his feather duster upon the glass portion of the picture frame, in a sort of artistic way. Then he got his mop and dunked it in the sudsy water, straining it, then he began to mop with little hesitation. The way he moped was like an elegant and sophisticated dance. He moved around the handle and danced around the mop with grace. He expressed. A gentle expression, but there was some bittersweet to his expression. It was like he cleaned to escape.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Though his eyes wonder to the man cleaning for a brief moment his eyes meet back with Seva's " I have been a servant to videl since I started school here. It was actually he who showed me to the school" scanning her to see that she was undead.

Mystiecat537

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Edward Rickers, a male cleaner ☠ Items: Oak staff

Seva's attention was drawn for a brief moment to another person who entered the room. Anther male, this one alive. The items she saw he carried gave away what his purpose was. Cleaning supplies. So he was most likely a kind of servant. Maid? Perhaps, but she wasn't sure. Seeing how he immediately set about his task, her gaze returned to the man who stood before her. Judging on appearances alone, it seemed safe to assume that he had been here for a long time. He was clearly a fully grown male. Her ears tilted forward, perking up just before she asked, "May I ask for your assistance later?" It was just as safe to assume that he knew his way around this school.. Perhaps, if she was lucky, he would agree. She still didn't know the entire school.. Shameful, really. She should have learned the full layout on her first day here.

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Midorio-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:00 am

Edward nods at Seva's request " Yes, I can help with whatever you need." Edward was actually enjoying the company and needed an excuse to stretch his legs. He wondered what she could want with him, probably a tour of the school or to help unpack into her room.

Mystiecat537

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva almost smiled when Edward agreed to help her, without even knowing what she needed help with. That was a foolish thing to do.. Agreeing without knowing what exactly one was agreeing to was a risky thing to do, even when it seemed harmless. But no, she kept a straight face, even with something so amusing. Her eyes seemed to soften a little bit, but she gave no hint of her thoughts as she answered him. "Thank you. I am afraid I do not yet know the full layout of the school." But that could not be fixed yet. She had to wait here for the headmaster, even though he had taken a good part of the day already. A long life could certainly put things into perceptive. The time he was taking might seem inconvenient now, but she knew it would not be forever. "Perhaps we could meet here again?"

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Midorio-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:43 am

Edward nods at her request. "Yes, we can meet here again. I do not mind keeping you company until the headmaster arrives, he usually contacts me when I am needed." Wondering why Videl hasn't arrived yet. What could he be thinking scheduling to meet a new staff member and never showing up.

Mystiecat537

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:57 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Seva was definitely pleased that Edward still agreed when he learned what she wanted. It was interesting to hear that the headmaster would contact him when he was needed. She assumed that meant that he was pretty much free to roam until he was called for. Those modern contraptions people used might be highly irritating, but they were certainly useful. "Once again, thank you." She had no objections to him staying, though she didn't have much to say now. Not being a particularly social person, she didn't care too much for chatter that had no purpose. She stepped back to the wall she had been leaning against earlier, settling there to continue waiting.

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Midorio-chan

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas