Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT SUPERSHOW (8/4/17) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm
UPCOMING: STEPHANIE MCMAHON PROMO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:13 pm
Moments after the beating Aleks Mason and Samoa Joe gave one another, Stephanie would get back into the ring, as she had left it to get out of arms way during their battle, but wasn't harmed, nor did she leave the arena. Once the arena cleared of Aleks Mason, she would request a microphone and head back into the ring, walking up the steps and into the ring under the second rope, stepping over the bottom rope. The business chairs would be out of the ring, and so would the contract-signing table, as they would be moved by people that worked backstage..

Stephanie would be in the ring holding a microphone as she would be addressing the crowd on the upcoming Money In The Bank Ladder match. "Now, I'm pretty sure we all know what transpired in the last Money in the Bank ladder match, which is something I'd like to address to current participants. The winner unhooked the briefcase, which granted him a World Championship match at any time he wanted, and I'd just like to remind everyone what they're fighting for." Stephanie would be standing in the center of the ring, right under the briefcase that's hanging high above the ring, as she would look up and point at it. "My vision for the Money in the Bank was successful the last time, and with this match, I'm sure It'll definitely do better than the last.
Inside of that briefcase holds a contract for any championship of the challenger's choosing over the next 365 days, any time, any place. Now, let's do a poll.. who would you people like to see win the Money in the Bank ladder match? ..Roman Reigns..."
The crowd would give off a mixed reaction after Stephanie says Roman's name, seeing as though he's not only been champion, but has had shots at the title already, and Stephanie would hear more boo's than cheers, despite Roman being an excellent in-ring competitor, yet he's not so over with everyone. "..Finn Balor" Finn would get a huge pop after Stephanie would say Balor's name. ".. Matt Allens." The crowd would cheer for Matt Allens, despite him being heel. His pop wasn't as big as Balor's though, from the sound of it. "..Dean Ambrose" The crowd would let off another vocal cheer. It wasn't as big as Allens, but the crowd let Stephanie know he was over. "The BIG SHOW!" The crowd would shower down a parade of boo's, as they wouldn't want the big show anywhere near towards winning the Money in the Bank ladder match. "..Johnny Mundo!" The crowd would release a pop that was almost as big as Balors, making it seem like Johnny Mundo and Finn Balor were the favorites in winning this match. ".. With that being said, I have a treat for you all. Tonight, I introduce you a man who knows all about winning the Money in the Bank Ladder match, and he has a few words for the competitors in the upcoming match.." Stephanie would then motion her arms in a similar fashion that the audience would remember from two years ago, as the crowd would pop and stand at their feet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

DanieI Bryan

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:30 pm

The sound of a violin starts to play as the crowd instantly jumps to there feet with a nice loud pop of cheers as Daniel Bryan's titantron pops up and the crowd loses their shits!
User Image
The beat drops as Daniel walks out as the crowd is chanting "YES YES YES" while nobody is sitting down as the whole arena is up chanting. Daniel the looks around with a huge smile holding in hell of emotions as he just yells out of nowhere with an "YES!" As he starts to skip down the ramp sideways yelling "YES! YES! YES!" As the crowd is right behind him and so proud to see him from his 2 year hiatus. Daniel would high five a couple of fans as he makes his way up the steel steps and climbing onto the turnbuckle from the outside. Daniel looks around as he begins starting so more Yes chants before hoping down into the ring and grabs the microphone that was placed under the last turnbuckle pad. Daniel walks around the ring looks around the whole arena just lost for words and so is the crowd. Daniel music fades as the crowd immediately takes over "WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Daniel closes his eyes as he just let's the chants & cheers soak in and allowing the crowd to tire their voices put before he speaks. Daniel opens his eyes and lifting his head up as he begins to speak. "You guys have no idea how much I've missed this. (Crowd irrupts with positive cheers) Man it's only been 2 years but it feels like it's been 10. Stephanie thank you for allowing me come out here tonight and address everyone here tonight. Wow I'm not sure if I even know where to begin but first let's talk about why im here tonight and that's is to discuss the Money in the back ladder match! The competition to grab that briefcase this year is just mind blowing all well deserved men are in this match and I'm sure its going to steal the show come this Sunday. But at the last Money in the Bank ladder match this happen.." (Daniel signals everyone's attention towards the main titantron as it shows Daniel Bryan winning the briefcase.
The camera goes back into the ring zoomed in on a smiling Daniel. "That was one of the biggest moments of my career and let me tell you that I went through hell to gain that briefcase that's right above my head. Ladders and bodies are flying non stop during that match and it's about strategy and brute force and in that match you have to always be on your A game. Despite me winning the briefcase things turned for the worst. (Daniel says as he lowers the mic returning to a very dark place in his life) I wasn't able to successfully cash in and become TNWR Champion because during that very match against Seth Rollins I got injured....... I came off the top turnbuckle doing my missile dropkick that I've done a million times but after I landed I couldn't get back up. My whole left side of my body just stopped working and therefore the match had to be stopped. (The crowd boos as they would have loved to see Daniel Bryan as the TNWR Champ) and........ after that match backstage I've come to find out that I had a little tweak in the upper part of my spinal cord and the doctors told me that I've probably would never be able to wrestle again. (NO! Chants would begin to fill the arena) So at that time I had to resign from competing in this company and basically decide to move on in life and I mean guys a lot of things have changed within the 2 years I mean I'm a dad now. ( The crowd delivers a huge congratulations pop) But within the 2 years I've been rehabbing my body and have been doing a lot of test and yesterday I got a very important phone call from the company giving me some news. (The crowd quiets down wondering if Daniel is gonna to say the unthinkable) And that is that I am------"

DanieI Bryan

Versatile Lunatic

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image

Matt's normal titantron would come up. He would debut a new theme song, which would be a new version of the previous one, "Fixation On The Darkness V2" by Killswitch Engage as it would then blast through the PA system, and all throughout the building, being heard near the backstage area. The crowd who were familiar with Killswitch Engage would know that they use to perform theme songs for Trent and CM Punk. As the theme continued on, Matt Allens would appear through the curtain. The crowd would go electric over the sight of Matt Allens, He would then raise his arms up as he would let out a loud roar, as the crowd would continue to cheer him on. A majority of the audience that was in the front row was wearing the signature black mouth mask that Matt Allens would usually wear on his mouth, showing support for him. After he let out the roar while still standing on the stage, Matt Allens would then proceed to look on towards the ring.

Matt Allens would continue to walk down to the ring, at a decent pace. He would make a left turn towards the steel steps that were mounted against the ring, walking up the steps one foot at a time, as he would then get up on the apron. Matt would turn his back on the ring to face the crowd, as he would then spread out his arms and letting out a yell. He would then watch the reaction of the crowd, before turning his back towards them to face the ring, as he would get into the ring through the second rope, walking over to the center of the ring, as he would then request a microphone.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Of course I'm deserving enough to be in this match.. I was built for this match, because what I'm all about is inflicting pain. Now, I'm not sure if you have a TV or even internet access where you live, but you must not be familiar with what I'm capable of. At Summerslam, I took the TNW:R Paramount Champion, Neville to his limits.. and I beat the hell out of Trent, so badly that he hasn't even been able to show up to WORK these past 4 weeks. Then after that, I was scheduled to have a Money in the Bank Ladder match qualifying match against The Rock who was too SCARED to show up to work and face me, so what does Stephanie do? she fed me Jeff Hardy, who I also BEAT the hell out of in order to get where I am right now." The crowd would thumbs down Matt and deliver a decent amount of boo's, while some watched with their arms crossed in utter silence.
"...Let me tell you, something Daniel Bryan. These people don't give a damn about your sad story, nor are we looking back in the past to see what you've accomplished.." Matt would say, getting closer to Daniel Bryan. "..Because you know, and these people know,
that if I wasn't injured during that time, I would've been in that Money in the Bank Ladder match and won it, and not.....you."
The crowd would rain down more boo's onto Matt Allens, as he would then begin to speak again. "..But we're not looking onto the past. Because the future is now, and this coming Sunday, I'll be the one to grab down that Money in the Bank contract, and I'll officially be the most feared man in the locker room by BOTH the TNW:R Champion and TNW:R Universal Champion.." Matt would say, then having a staredown with Daniel Bryan, as the crowd would take notice,
seeing what could possibly be a future match if DB was cleared to compete.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 pm
Stephanie would just be standing on the sidelines, watching Matt Allens confront Daniel Bryan, listening.. slowly feeling the pain inside.

User Image

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

DanieI Bryan

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm
Daniel would hear loud metal music over power his microphone as he looks towards the entrance area seeing Matt Allens has cut off his announcment. As Matt gets into the ring and begins to talk Daniel stands and listens as his choice words ended with Matt in his face. Daniel would smirk a little bit as he looks back at Matt saying. "Uh Matt you believe you're most feared? Why on earth would anyone be afraid of a man who looks like he wears eye liner and black nail polish. (Crowd laughs and cheers) And that's funny you bringing up my career because before you rudely interrupted me I was making an announcement. And that is I AM CLEARED TO COMPETE!" Daniel confirms as the crowd goes bananas. "So if you dare try and get in my face like that again I will punch you square in the mouth and drop you into the yes lock so fast that the next time you'll wake up it would already be Sunday!" Daniel would have the crowd on his feet as he locks eyes with Matt Allens but is also on guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 pm
Matt's eyes would widen, hearing Daniel Bryan announce that he was cleared to compete.. He would put the microphone up to his mouth to speak once more after DB had did. "..You're not gonna threaten me and get away with it, but I'll let you walk for now. I have bigger fish to fry.. in fact, a big dog and demon king in a triple threat match.. but trust me, we're not done here." Matt would say, backing away from Daniel Bryan, as he would get ready for his upcoming match that was going to take place in a few moments, and wanted to be 100%, and definitely not get into any altercations with Daniel Bryan to ruin his chances of winning this match.

Matt Gennison

Winner

DanieI Bryan

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image
Daniel watches Matt Allens stand down well for now at least as he looks over at Stephanie who's leaving and also signaling him to leave the ring as to head backstage and look over his newly TNWR contract. Daniel music hits the PA system as he can't just leave the crowd yet without having one more huge celebration especially since Daniel Bryan is officially returning to action after 2 delayed years. Daniel would place his mic down as he begins shouting out "YES!" and taunting along as the whole arena does the same. Daniel walks around the ring one last time before looking back at Matt Allens really thinking his threat through as is deeply considering having a home right on IMPACT just to see what happens but who knows Daniel might return to raw but that's for another time as he exits the ring heading backstage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 pm
B U L L E T P R O O F

BALOR
CLUB

W O R L D W I D E

Weight: 190 lbs.
Current Status: FormerTNWR Paramount Champion.

User Image

The arena would suddenly turn pitch-black and silent as a rising sound wave starts to flow through the PA system as Finn's titan-tron starts to pixel into the screen. The beat then drops as the crowd starts to cheer and the lights come back own AS it's a smokey scene on the stage. The camera would circle the area catching multiple signs and reaction of the fans. The camera would then switch back to Finn as he is turned backwards with his leather jacket collar popped up and his logo "Balor Club Worldwide" showing on the camera. The guitar of the theme song would continue playing as well. Finn turns around making his presences known in TNWR as he opens his jacket taunting before he starts to spread his arms out. He then looks around with a serious game face on ready to compete.

User Image

Finn Balor then begins to walk down the ramp as a sudden part of his them drops the beat and the arena lights up as he does his pose spreading his arms out. On his way to the ring he walks toward the barricade, before he goes any further he backs up into the corner as he bends down and the crowd starts to gather cheers and touches as he is near them.

User Image

Finn begins to walk up the steel steps as if he's a wild cheetah looking for his prey. Finn then makes his way up the top turnbuckle as he sits on it spreading his arms continuing his pose. Finn then hops down onto the mat as he starts to slowly walk to the center of the ring in a focused state of mind. Finn looks down slowly taking himself apart on one knee as places his hands onto his face. He then spreads his arms out as lights begin circling the arena . Finn the rises up like his career is going to as he pops up this feet. Closing his eyes and joining his head up to the ceiling Finn spreads his arms out as he opens his eyes and looks dead forward into the camera with his icy eyes as the theme snaps off right on Que.

User Image

Fun and games are over Finn is in pure game mode embracing everything there is from the fans and his experience. Finn heads to his corner removing his Balor Club jacket as it's show time. Years built up from his career just to be at the very high point he is today.The crowd cheers as Finn looks around the arena soaking everything in right before he performs, he takes multiple deep breathes as he backs into his corner waiting for the given signal to strike.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, where he quickly receives a not so welcoming reaction. The crowd wasn't feeling him. Roman could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at the floor then back up to one of the backstage officials. Being told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. He finishes the rest of his water bottle dumping it on his head. After, Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He hits the main stage where the crowd can be fully heard now.

User Image User Image

Reigns stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting their disapproval get to him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the few supporters attempting to overpower the boos and cheer him on. Roman acknowledges their attempt by inhaling in a deep breath and raising his head high. The crowd continues to boo with the attempt at helping via minor cheers while he begins his descent down the ramp passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand would bring it up to their mouth beginning Reign's introduction. "Making his way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs. ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!"

User Image User Image

Once there, Roman's strides slow down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his ring, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, he climbs into the second rope. More erect on the turnbuckle now as he raises his arms above himself, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, Reigns wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper. Glancing at both of his opponents from within his respective corner.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm
The three men would be in the ring, as the fans would get to see a PPV-worthy Triple Threat match live on television, with the commentators making note to the viewers at home that this match was an elimination match via pinfall or submission.  

Matt Gennison

Winner

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:42 pm
Finn hears the bell signals as in standing in the ring with 2 men that have beaten him before so he knows what he have to in this match as he looks back and forth at each guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:42 pm
Reigns stands in his corner watching both men after hearing the bell ring. He's prepared for this match and has been for a while. Carefully studying each man.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces