Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:14 pm
𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Breaking through the walls of the house, the Black Armored Mercenary started to run forward, breaking through the walls of the next few homes, one after the next. He came upon one that seemed as though there was someone inside, and he stopped after crashing through the front walls. His slithering tongue shot out of his snout, feeling the air as he sniffed about, looking for whoever left the scent he was smelling now. He scoured through the house, from one room to the next, but found nothing. Even as he reached the room where the scent was its strongest, some kind of office it seemed. He found nothing but an empty room, complete with shelves, desks, candles, and a whole lot of nothing. Grunting then, the Mercenary went to the window, and charge through it, crashing through both glass and wooden before landing outside digging his heels in the dirt and heading to the next house.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:51 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Once the room had a good amount of light in it, he placed the food and the candle that was in him and Elijah’s hands down on the table. Elijah was in a state of utter fear and panic. Ezra just wanted to hold him and make every ounce of fear in him go away. As Elijah sat down, hugging his knees and trying to calm himself down the best that he could, he quietly called out to him. Before Ezra could even react or answer back, the faintest sound of rumbling could be heard. The walls in the household were quite thick, so whatever was attacking and now out to find them, was strong enough to break down the wall. Ezra started to think that perhaps the intruder’s raiment had a strength component, or he wasn’t fully human.

Staring at Elijah, he held a finger to his lips to tell him to remain as silent as he could. Ezra made absolutely no movement as he closed his eyes and listened carefully. Seeing as the office/study was right above them, he could hear the faint sound of heavy footsteps above them. Whatever it was, it probably could sense someone in the house, but since the room was completely hidden and hard to find unless Ezra personally showed someone, it was likely that the intruder would find nothing. He held his breath when the steps stopped, only to move again. The sound of glass and a wall crashing could be heard.

Ezra held the breath he had been holding in after a few seconds then approached Elijah. Taking his lover into his arms, he ran a hand through his hair and tried to comfort him. ”Don’t worry my love…I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you… whoever it was is gone now…” He placed a lingering kiss on his forehead before sitting next to him. Hamlet crawled on his lap and then jumped on Elijah’s to comfort him. ”We best stay down here for a while longer…who knows what’s going on…”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home] || WITH [ Elijah ] || FEELING [ Worried, alarmed, alert ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The sound of things breaking and heavy footsteps above them caused Elijah to gasp in alarm. Eyes wide, he lifted his head up and looked toward the ceiling and then toward Ezra, who held a finger to his lips. Nodding slightly, Elijah kept his gaze on Ezra. Even as the steps grew louder and more pronounced, he kept his focus on Ezra. Like his love, he held his breath, not daring to make even the slightest sound. Heart racing, he prayed to whatever Gods that might be listening that they were not found…

Whether his prayers were answered or not he would never know, but as the footsteps retreated and the sound of breaking glass was heard, he finally released his breath and gasped for air. The moment Ezra came to him and pulled him into his arms, Elijah clung to him. He hated how pathetic he was – he was so weak…But fighting was not in his nature and he knew that. Elijah only hoped that Ezra did not think less of him for it.

Looking down at Hamlet, he gently caressed the bristles on the hedgehogs back. Nodding at Ezra’s words, he rested his head on his love’s shoulder. “I love you Ezra…no matter what happens, please know that…” He whispered, hardly daring to speak any louder or say anymore, lest someone find them. Holding his love close, he closed his eyes and prayed that whatever was happening, that it would be over soon…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:52 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Reaching out, Ezra gripped Elijah’s free hand and held it close. He stroked the top of his lover’s hand in hopes of making him feel safe and a bit better from the large scare that they just had. He was glad it was agreed that they would all stay down in this room for a while longer. There was no way to be sure of what was happening or if anything or anyone hostile was still nearby. For all he knew, the thing that left could still be nearby or having good hearing, the last thing he wanted was to assume quickly that they were safe. Not to mention that some walls and a window were broken. That meant easier access to anyone else who was curious about who resided there.

Hearing Elijah’s words, he furrowed his brows and moved to stroke his cheek. ”Hey, it’s alright, love…. Don’t go speaking as if we might not see each other again after this or that something bad will happen to us… I love you too, Elijah… so much. I will make sure that you’re safe and that you have me with you. For now, let us remain close to each other and rest here. I put one of my old beds down here in case. Why don’t you lie down with Hamlet and I’ll hold you close….” he whispered, standing up and pulling Elijah and Hamlet with him. He led them to the bed and allowed them both to settle on it. Walking toward a seat that had a quilt draped over it, he walked back to the bed and got on it, letting the quilt cover them. For now, he was going to try and put Elijah at ease, hoping that all of this would come to an end and no one was seriously injured.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home] || WITH [ Elijah ] || FEELING [ Worried, alarmed, alert ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Elijah spent the whole day preparing for this moment. He’d quarantined off the new addition to the house, asking Ezra to ‘kindly keep out’ while he worked. Elijah knew that Ezra suspected something was amiss, given his behavior, but herefused to give anything away. No, this day, this night, was all for Ezra. Elijah was determined to show the love of his life just how much he meant to him and thus, his task.

Just before the sun had begun to set, Elijah handed Ezra a garment bag and asked him to adjourn to their room to freshen up and change. He humbly requested that once he was ready, that Ezra join him in the library for their evening meal. After that he too hurried off to one of the guest rooms to change his attire. With butterflies fluttering in his stomach, Elijah waited just inside the doors of the library, eager to see Ezra dressed in his new suit – made especially for him and this occasion.

With the help of a local chef, Elijah brought in a full evening meal, setting everything up in their very own grand library. A table, set with crisp white linen with silver trim, was adorned with fine china, lit candles, fresh flowers and a steaming meal for them both to share. Throughout the room, small tea candles floated in shallow saucers of scented water. The room was fragrant with flowers and a hint of perfume. Other floral arrangements had been set on various shelves and petals had been strewn everywhere. The room was only lit via candlelight and gave the ambiance that Elijah so desired to convey.

Elijah, his hair drawn back into a high ponytail which was a style that he rarely wore. Nervously, he brushed his hands down the lapels of his coat as he waited, lightly fidgeting. He hoped Ezra would like the décor as well as the food – this was all for him. Elijah wished he could have cooked the meal, but he was hopeless in the kitchen and knew he’d more likely muck up the meal if he tried…

“Oh dear Gods, please let him like this…” He muttered to himself, having second thoughts and doubts. Normally, Ezra was the romantic one, setting up lovely meals for them or drawing candle -lit baths for them to share…Elijah was more…of a klutz. He just wasn’t adept at this sort of thing, hence his fidgeting and nerves. But despite all of that, there was no going back. Any moment now, Era would open those doors…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The day had been full of surprises and odd behavior. The morning started off with Elijah needing some privacy to do some work. That, Ezra didn’t mind at all. He understood that some work was important and some required that there be no distractions. What really got the redhead was his lover’s behavior. Something was up and he knew it. Ezra let hi be however, he spent most of the day running errands and reading. That was until Elijah approached him with a garment bag during the early evening. He was quick to protest seeing as his lover did not need to get him anything or any clothes. Ezra followed Elijah’s instructions and went to take a bath and freshen up. He fixed his hair until it was perfect and then placed some fragrance on.

Once finished getting ready, he entered the library. He stood in surprise at how atmospheric and nicely decorated everything was. There was definitely something up. Why else would everything be decorated for a lovely candlelit dinner? His red eyes fell upon his beautiful lover as he stood in the middle of the room, looking a bit nervous. Approaching, he placed his arms around Elijah’s waist. ”What is all this, love? Is it a special occasion that perhaps slipped my mind? A celebration perhaps? Everything looks lovely…” He pecked the other’s lips and arched a brow in question.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home Library] || WITH [ Elijah ] || FEELING [ Good] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As the doors opened, Elijah held his breath – Ezra looked amazing in his suit. He was so handsome, so cultures and just…gorgeous. Then again, Elijah was totally biased because Ezra was the love of his life, but damn, his lovey cleaned up good. Watching him as he looked around, Elijah smiled to himself, so very happy and relieved to see that Ezra was surprised and pleased with the ambiance.

As Ezra came over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, he blushed a little and smiled a bit sheepishly. Looking to the side, he shook his head. “You didn’t forget anything, I promise…” Their anniversary had been a few months back and they’d celebrated it together of course, so it wasn’t that. Gently kissing Ezra’s lips, he smiled and leaned in to wrap his arms around the back of Ezra’s neck. Resting his forehead against his lovers, he smiled warmly.

“But it is a very special occasion…” Elijah had thought of doing this after the meal, but the moment was just too right. Breathing in, Elijah gathered all of his courage and began to speak from the heart.

“Ezra…there’s something that I’ve wanted to ask you for months now…but each time I’ve tried, something has happened to prevent me from doing so…” The most traumatic event being the attack on the city. “But I just can’t wait any longer…” He said, pulling his head back a little to look into Ezra's eyes and give him a loving look.

“Ezra Silas Smythe…you make me the happiest man alive. I love you with all my heart and I know that that when I’m with you…that I’m whole, I’m complete. You fill my life with so much love and light. I know that I can’t live without you and I hope that I never have to.” Slipping his hands away from Ezra’s shoulders, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring.

Swallowing hard, he held it with both hands, as if he was presenting Ezra with his very heart. “Ezra…will you marry me?”

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:23 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra let out a sigh of relief at the fact that he hadn’t forgotten any special event. He was really good about remembering events, in fact, he was never the type to do so. However, things could change, and he could have forgotten one. Ezra kissed Elijah and let out a content sigh before arching a brow and smiling. ”Is it now? I’m curious as to why that is…” Ezra kept quiet as Elijah began to speak. He listened intently and felt his heart warm at his lover’s words. Ezra loved Elijah more than anything. Everything he was saying was an exact mirror of how he felt for him as well. What really got him was the fact that he knew that Elijah was not lying.

Every word that left Elijah’s mouth held nothing but the truth to them. The redhead felt himself freeze up as Elijah went in his pocket a pulled out a dazzling ring. His eyes stared at it for a moment before traveling back up to look at Elijah in the eyes. He held his gaze and nodded in response, love and adoration shining in his red orbs. ”Yes…yes, Elijah, my love…I will marry you…” He took his lover into his arms and held him closely. Pulling his head back, he smashed his lips against Elijah’s in a passionate and loving kiss, pouring in all the emotions that he felt into it. Once their lips parted, he just held him and chuckled a bit.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home Library] || WITH [ Elijah ] || FEELING [ Good] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As Ezra looked up and held his gaze, Elijah felt his heart beating so fast he could have been suffering a heart attack. That look of love and adoration in his lovers eyes made him melt and told him what he needed to know – Ezra was going to say ‘yes’. Sure enough, Ezra began to nod, his words lifting Elijah’s spirit and soul to new heights. Before Elijah could say anything or even move to place the ring on Ezra’s figure, his lover was kissing him fiercely, holding him tightly and showering him with love.

Once their lips parted, Elijah, panting lightly, leaned in to rest his forehead against Ezra’s lightly. “You make me so happy, Ezra…I love you with my whole heart…” He whispered, happy tears slowly slipping from his eyes and trailing down the sides of his face. He could be such an emotional baby sometimes, but this time, he felt that the tears of happiness were warranted.

“Here, let me put the ring on you…” He said as he drew back a little bit to take Ezra’s left hand in his own. Slipping the ring only his ring finger, he grinned, loving the way the band looked on him. “Oh thank the Gods, it fits…I was so worried…” He breathed, looking back up at Ezra with a warm, loving smile. “Do you like it? I wanted to get you something beautiful, but I didn’t know if you'd like rubies or diamonds, gold or silver…I went back and forth to the jeweler so many times…” He said, rambling a bit. He truly had been indecisive about it but he hoped that Ezra approved – if not, they’d go pick out a ring together. Elijah wanted him to have the perfect one...he would be wearing it for the rest of his life, after all.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

“I make you happy? YOU make ME happy. I…thank you for even taking a chance on me, Elijah. Being with you has given me so much joy. The world has been a little more brighter than I thought it would ever be, because you’re by my side. Now, we can continue on together…” Cupping Elijah’s cheek, he looked at him with love as he began to use his thumb to wipe the tears that were falling down his face. Ezra even felt his own eyes glazing over and watering at this beautiful moment, especially seeing how happy Elijah was as well. Holding out his hand, he let Elijah take it so that he could place the ring that he had gotten on his hand.

Once it was on, Ezra moved his hand close to his face and admired it. The redhead examined every detail of it, loving it just the way it was. No matter what it was or how it looked, if it came from Elijah, he knew that he would love and appreciate it. ”It fits like a glove and it’s lovely, of course I like it. I never needed anything too extravagant. In fact, the original plan was for me to ask you and give you a ring. So, having this and seeing how flattering it is already is more than enough for me. You didn’t have to go through this much trouble for me, love. I appreciate it…” Leaning forward, he pecked Elijah’s lips and caressed his long hair. Stepping back, he went to sit down and admire all the hard work that was done. “What a perfect night….”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:42 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah was so happy to see that it fit and to know that Ezra liked his ring. Hearing his love’s words, he blushed a bit in surprise – Ezra had planned on asking him to marry him!? Grinning, he felt a jolt of love move through him at the thought. It seemed that the two of them were of the same mind. “It seems that I beat you to it, huh? That rarely ever happens…but then again, I had wanted to ask you before the attack on the city…After the event, I just couldn’t find the right moment and I knew that I needed to take the chance…” He was so glad that he did.

Following Ezra to the table, he took his seat as well and smiled, releasing a sigh of relief that everything had worked out just as he’d planned. He of course had no idea that his very best friend, Ven, was trying to do the exact same thing – propose romantically to his love – and having little to no luck what so ever…

“I’m so happy that everything came together as I planned. I even had the meal brought in as well.” Elijah said with a light bluish. “We both know that my cooking is virtually inedible, so I didn’t attempt it, but I did want us to have a nice romantic meal…I hope you like it.” Reaching for the bottle of wine, he served Ezra first and then himself. Lifting his glass, he smiled at his love. “To our bright and wonderful future together…” He said before tapping their glasses together and taking a drink. Elijah only hoped that they would have their very own happily ever after…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers