Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

For what could have turned out to have been a night of misfortune turned out to be near the exact opposite. Where there bumps along the way? Their injuries made sure of this. Nevertheless, it would have been severer if it were not for the help of Doctor Dracolatus and Nurse Gabriels. In fact, the evening spent at the gala by Catherine and Griselda was not the end of it. It continued afterward in their dorm room, where they passionately conveyed their love for each other. It was sweet, perhaps a little awkward at times and caused a few aches in their bodies, but a great time overall. At the end of it, they were able to rest comfortably side by side, each with a smile on their face. Griselda did not wake up when the sun came up. She is too comfortable sleeping where she is. Lamentably, the time for her to get out of bed had to come eventually, and that happened to be when Catherine sat up. Her eyes had fluttered a few times before they fully opened. She was just about to sit up until she realized she had not put on any clothes since last night's activity in their room. She remained to lie on her back on the bed, using whatever was left of the blanket to keep herself covered. Her face flushed pink as she quietly said,

"G-Good morrow princess. Did...Did you rest well?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying her satchel]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Dorm Room]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[N/A]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : just a bit refreshed | company : Zelda | outfit :
                                        N/A yet | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her hand grasped the top of the blanket tightly, keeping the sheet pressed close to her bosom as she contemplated on how they should enjoy their time together aside. Training would be nice, but it would be just boring, and they had yet to recover from the injuries brought by the explosion even with the doctor's help. Eating has become part of the norm, too, and the shifter may be on the day off from the tailor shop. It was only when Zelda woke up from her slumber that her thoughts were impeded; Catherine ended up ruffling the other's hair gently. “Hey, morning. I'm a bit more refreshed after the sleep, though we ended up waking up later than usual because of last night.” Not to mention that there were a few hickeys close to their chests and thighs bu at least they could be easily concealed with clothes. If they were on the neck, it would lead to further embarrassment. The hand holding the blanket loosened, the fabric dipping lower to expose a bit more of the cleavage.

“Having any plans for today after breakfast? I'm up for anything,” she shifted, making sure that she would feel a bit more comfortable. The shower would be in good use since they were still dirty with the remnants of last night; it would be best if they had to look and smell refreshed for the long day ahead of them.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 am
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sprinting down the halls of the school, Pepper would be carrying a large tray of dishes for her two favorite students in the whole academy! She had gotten up pretty early to make it all before the two would have time to go and get out of bed and doing to wherever they were going to do today, so time was of the essence. Scurrying to the female dorms, young Pepin would reach her destination before knocking twice to the front of her shoes. "Big Sis! I brought you and the Princess breakfast!" She cal while balancing what was in both hands on her left one while opening the door. Barging inside as she assumed they would still be in bed, Pepper would keep her gaze down as she almost dropped her entire meal for the both of them. Frantically flailing about as she tried to secure the tray with both hands, Pepper eventually had the situation under control while ensuring that everything was not damaged. "I was worried all night about you two, so I thought I would try and help you feel better. I made eggs and flatbread. I didn't know if either of you liked bacon so I..." She paused, looking up to see the two in bed, in a somewhat provocative choice of attire, or lack thereof. She paused where she was as her young mind shut down. Her entire face turned as red as her hair as she stood there was a surprised and confused look on her face. "Buh-Big Sis..." She stammered, the rest of the sentence being lost to her as she did her best to look away.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

Thankfully, Catherine rested well last night in spite of how late they stayed due to what they had done. Remnants of their mess are still present on their bed and on themselves. They will have to get clean before their day can truly begin. That does leave Griselda to wonder what they are going to do today? It cannot be staying in bed the whole day. Neither of them would do such a thing under normal circumstances. They have to get up and do something to feel like they accomplished something. Training is usually what they do to resolve that urge, but maybe they need to take it easy for just one more day just to be sure that they fully recover. Griselda's cheeks became rosy when she noticed that some of Catherine's cleavage was revealed since she loosened some of her grip on the blanket. The commoner managed to keep her focus on what the princess said to her. Instead of making a suggestion about what they can do today, Catherine decided it was better to let Griselda make a decision by being open to whatever the commoner may want to do. This is something she will need some time to think about, but the first thing they should do is get clean. Then something unexpected happens. There was a knock on the door, followed by Pepper announcing to the two of them that she has brought them breakfast before entering. They left the door unlocked?! What if someone tried to get in their room last night on account of the noise?! Granted they did their best to keep the noise at a minimal volume, but some things were still out of their control. This little child, Griselda's adoptive sister, entered the room nearly dropping the tray of food she brought with her but somehow managed not to. At this point, Griselda did her best to cover up as much possible, and surely Catherine will do the same. Of course, that did not do enough to hide the fact that the two of them were not dressed and Pepper caught on to that. The poor child is embarrassed by what she saw. Griselda will have to do something to make it up to her. Despite this embarrassing moment for the three of them, Catherine and Griselda still need to get out of bed and get cleaned up.

"P-Pepin. C-Close your eyes. C-Catherine and I n-need to go get cleaned. W-When you hear the door close, open your eyes and set the tray down on m-my bed. W-We'll be back soon."

Once Pepin had her eyes closed, Griselda slowly got out of Catherine's bed and walked over to her side of the room to pick out a fresh set of clothes and a robe to wear. She put on the robe and waited for Catherine to finish getting ready before making their way out to get clean. This process of getting dressed enough to step outside so they can go to the dormitory's cleaning facilities took about a few minutes. At that point, the door had closed and Pepin was free to open her eyes and set the tray of food down on Griselda's bed. It took slightly longer to get clean, but they returned once the deed was done and they were fully dressed this time. Of course, Griselda knew she cannot ignore what happened moments ago. She had to apologize to Pepin and perhaps figure something they can do together to make up for this. The commoner racked up as much courage as she can, walked toward Pepin, sat down on her bed and said to her,

"I...I'm sorry about earlier. W-We thought the door was locked...C-Can you forgive us for making you uncomfortable? I...I really want to make this up to you. I-Is there something you want to do with us today?"

❀ ✿мσηєу:[None]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waking up]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Finally wearing clothes]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : guilty as hell | company : Zelda, Pepper | outfit :
                                        indoor stay, except that it's much taller, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

At the moment when Pepper was knocking on the door, she was about to cover more of her bosom, but it was too late with the apprentice chef showing up with breakfast, only to be in complete shock because of the fact that the couple was stark naked underneath the blankets. Definitely, it was awkward and the princess was blushing madly as hell; they should have kept the door locked last night and she was internally angry at herself for being a bit too focused on the moment. She agreed with her girlfriend that they should get their butts out of the bed so that they would get cleaned. She went through the notions of showering and then dressing up with a clean set of clothes alongside Zelda, though she kept her hair down since Cathy was in no mood to tie her mane into a ponytail just yet. As soon as the ordeal was over, the princess kept her own hands close to her lap, curling into fists due to embarrassment and resentment at herself, all while pursing her lips in silence.

Sure enough, if they could notice it, there was a gloomy aura surrounding the poor princess. Cathy was certain was it was her entire fault that the red-head would become traumatized for life because of the sight earlier.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:22 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

Unable to help herself but stare, Pepper would continued peering at the half naked forms of Zelda and Catherine while shaking, her little hands still holding the trays. At the command from her adoptive sister to close her eyes, Pepper would do so a few seconds after she was told. With her eyes fully closed, she waited for the two to get up from the bed and leave the room, the click of the door letting her know it was safe to open. After putting the tray of food on end of the bed, Pepin would sit on top of the other side of the bed, where the two girls had occupied. Once comfortable, the child's head would smack into the pillow on her way down and then just simply stare at the ceiling as her thoughts ran amok. She had know the two had been close like this, but not in this kind of definition. The was still warm from their bodies inhabiting the sheets, Pepper feeling Zelda's soft hair on the pillow.

She began to wonder if they were going to tell her not to tell anyone about this, or maybe even threaten her. Her hands gripped the sides of the bed on worry while she began to grow afraid. Her minds thought of all the different punishments that would befall her for her little slip up. It wasn't until the two reentered that she had some kind of solace from those thoughts. Griselda came near her and sat down close while apologizing. Pepper looked up to her with tearful eyes, frowning. "Ah-I'm sorry! I didn't know! I won't tell anyone what I saw. Just please don't hurt me!" She begged, scooching closer to Zelda and hugging her.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Griselda does not have any intention of harming her little sister nor punish her. Poor Pepin just wanted to bring breakfast for Catherine and Griselda. How was she suppose to know that the princess and herself were going to be in their bed naked? It was also their fault for not locking their door when they returned from the gala. To see the tiny chef's apprentice crumbling to tears and promising the redheaded commoner that she will not tell anyone what she saw brought Griselda to tears. The last thing she ever wants to do is hurt those she cares about, Pepin included. When they were within hugging range, the sisters wasted no time in hugging one another. All that could be heard from either one of them were their sniffles, and all that could be seen were their tears and frowning faces. This went on for a full minute before Griselda was able to speak up and attempt to comfort Pepin the best she can.

"I-Its not your fault. You're not in a-any trouble. I-I should apologize. I-I am sorry. I'm sorry I did not s-speak to you about this b-before. I...I didn't know how to tell you...the princess and I...I-It have only been a few months...p-please don't be upset. I-I'm not angry with you. "

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Comforting Pepin]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : wistful, but otherwise calming down | company : Zelda, Pepper | outfit :

Hearing the apology from Pepper only gave her the partial relief from embarrassment, but that one aside, there was still the food that the apprentice chef had served and it would be a waste to just leave it like that since it would become cold. Catherine sighed, eyes darting on the meal that served on the tray. “But thanks for the meal, anyway. We'll tell more about our relationship as we eat.” Normally, she would like to beat the hell out of those who peeped on them both but considering that the water elementor just wanted to drop by and show hospitality, she would have to let it slide. She scooped up her portion into a dish before taking a bite to eat.

“It is true that we dated for a long time... She was actually having that long fascination for me before I became attracted to her. But also, she has a talent for poetry, though she didn't show much about her creations,” she spoke. In fact, Cathy was the only one seeing how she was capable of... at least so far. “We also became training partners as well, and we allowed you to join in whenever you have the time from your duties as an apprentice chef.” In fact, those moments were nothing fancy, but still, they were memorable for her, nonetheless.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

Currently caught in her older sister's embrace, young Pepin would hug it out while the two would share a moment. The smaller redhead wound feel worse for making Zelda cry, and as a result, cry harder along with her. An apology weaved between every sob, her hand would gently pat Griselda's as she spoke of Catherine and her. They had been together for quite some tine, most likely before even Pepper had met with both of them! Thankfully she wasn't angry at her, nor was the princess for that matter. Pepper looked up at the second red haired beauty as she sniffled and closed her eyes, nuzzling into Zelda's form. "I-It's okay." She said in a quivering tone that was almost like a miniature tone of Zelda's. "I know you two are close. I wouldn't hate either of you for loving one another." It was somewhat ironic how close Pepper was to each of them personality wise. Normally, the young one displayed as much courage and confidence as Catherine, yet in these moments of awkwardness and fear, she slipped into something more fitting for Griselda.

"I hope you enjoy breakfast at least..."

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:25 am
User Image
User Image

Griselda thanked Catherine internally for chiming in. She knew that the princess can calmly explain their current situation in comparison to what she tried. As the princess eat her share of the food Pepin brought, she briefly spoke about the main points of where the attraction began, starting with Griselda long before Catherine felt the same. Now Pepin has been made aware that her elder sister writes poetry. Hopefully, this secret will remain between those two. The relationship between princess and commoner already seems to be obvious and well known to those who have been paying attention to the two of them. Personally, Griselda still has not mentioned this to her father in any of the letters she has sent to him recently and she is not sure if anyone from Catherine's family knows. After that final bit of information regarding their status as training partners and how they been allowing Pepin to train alongside them. This is with the hope the little one does not feel excluded and help with the control of her raiment. At this time, Griselda had to start eating before either Pepin or Catherine mention that she was not eating food again. She picked up her plate of food and brought it close to Pepin, intending on sharing this with the apprentice chef. From the plate, she would start nibbling bits and pieces. It seems like the three of them are settling down and hopefully moving forward from this. Griselda had to be sure, so she said to Pepin,

"Once again, your cooking is g-good. You will do wonders as a chef someday, Pepin. Umm...its okay if you have questions Pepin...w-we'll do our best to give you a-answers..."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Comforting Pepin]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : dorm room | status : taken | mood : wistful, but otherwise calming down | company : Zelda, Pepper | outfit :

Catherine nodded, agreeing on the fact that it wouldn't hurt for Pepper to ask questions about the budding relationship between the princess and Zelda, taking in morsels of food. It would suck for the apprentice chef to be left out in the dark especially with the shocking sight. “Your meal is definitely delicious even though it looked simple. Maybe I can hire you as the chef for my kingdom someday. That one aside, I agree with my darling in letting you ask more questions, Pepper. We'll just... try to make sure to answer them in a gentlest way possible.” After all, it was definitely a lot to take in with the fact that Kayne's first apprentice had seen that and it would be best to undergo some clarification to avoid some misunderstandings here and there.

At least the food did help in cheering Catherine up, so she was up for the crucial talk, with the whole plate being finished since it tasted good. One step at a time.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

"Thank you. I wanted to make it the best I could for you two." Pepper replied while a bit surprised at Catherine's comment. It would be quite the honor being the royal chef, a dream come true for her! But there was another dream that the child had yet to work on, which was becoming a great Court Mage and bringing peace to the two kingdoms! Smiling a little as her mood increased a bit, the child would nibble along with Griselda.

"Thank you again, Catherine. It would be an honor to cook for you or your family any time."

When it came time to ask the questions that were on her mind, the child would take a moment to pause and reflect on what had happened. She had tons of questions in no short supple, but both girls were most likely not going to give her the full details. Yet she would still do it anyway out of morbid curiousity.

"O-Okay. When did you two meet, were you ever going to tell me, and how come you two were...naked?"

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

It is good to see Pepin's mood improving. What the child saw earlier today was not something that neither Catherine and Griselda wanted her to see. Now that she has seen the two of them in their bed together, surely there must be questions running through the young chef's mind. Griselda may able to predict the themes behind the questions, but there is no way she can be prepared to answer the exact questions that have yet to be asked. It is terrifying her internally, but she already promised Pepin that she and Catherine will do their best to provide her with answers to all the questions she may have. At least there is the comforting thought that she has the princess's support in this case. As the three of them were still eating, Pepin began her questioning with three questions. The first two were not so bad, but the third one is going to be the most difficult for her to talk about. She had to take a few deep breathes before speaking,

"W-Well...we first met at the academy. We started coming here about the same time...i-it wasn't until this year that we are what we are now. A-And we were going to tell you...w-we were trying to find the right time and place...I-I'm really sorry that you had to find out like this...Uh....A-Ah...F-For that l-last question...Uhhhhh...c-can you help me p-princess?"

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Comforting Pepin and answering questions]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image

Indeed, it sucked to know that the timing was wrong; both of them were definitely planning to tell the news to Pepper at another time, but then again, not all things would go along as planned, just like the teamwork that indirectly led to the explosion and Tess being forbidden to enter the Gala last night because of that. The princess put down her dishes close to the tray and sighed, knowing that the answer would be a long one. It would answer most, if not all, of the questions about what Pepper would experience later on in her lifetime. “There will be a time in which such a bond would exist between two lovers, well... just like what you have walked into unexpectedly. But it is more than that that defines a romantic relationship aside from the friends that you will encounter along the way. You do need trust, patience, acceptance and faith when you will be loving someone like we both do, no matter what the gender, as you may end up giving that person a piece of your heart that can never be brought back to you and ummm...” she did look away, fighting down the urge to blush. “Just ask for consent when you and your partner are going into this stage, okay? Just wanting to make sure that the moment is mutual and not one -sided.”

She then moved along, composing herself just enough to narrate more of what she had to say to Pepper. “Let's just say that a romantic relationship is like having to fight the bad guys together. You and your partner will become unstoppable if you two stay strong, close to each other, even when overcoming obstacles. That's all I can narrate... for now, at least.”

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Yesterday had started out relaxing when Griselda woke up beside the princess but went downhill when Pepin entered the room with breakfast and saw the two of them in a compromising position. It was not the way Griselda wanted the apprentice chef to find out about her relationship with Catherine. Much of their time was spent trying to explain in the gentlest way they can think of. It had only been a few months since the two proclaimed their love for another so there was still much they had to learn. They were not ready to answer all the questions Pepin had for them, but they certainly tried their best. Griselda hopes that her sister was not mentally scarred by what she saw. She could not forgive herself if Pepin's mind becomes too troubled. The next day has come. It is time to return to the Elementor Knit class. She will no deny that she is feeling nervous about returning to the classroom. Two days of recovery certainly helped Griselda and Catherine, but she is hoping that none of the students nor the professor will call her out for her reckless behavior last time. She admits that what she did was not right, but she did not know what else to do at the time. As she got out of bed, she contemplated briefly whether to she should show up to class or not. Her sense of duty as a student compelled her to attend regardless of the consequences. She prepared for the day as she normally would dressing appropriate for the weather and took into consideration that Professor prefers a hands-on approach to teaching. She and the princess got ready for class around the same time as they planned on leaving together. Once they were all dressed and brought what they may need, including Griselda's sword and shield, they left their dorm room and went to straight to class, unless the princess had to get some food along the way.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going to class.]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[All about leather]
❀ ✿OOC: [Griselda exits the Dorm Room]

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories