7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ πΈπ“ƒπ“π‘œ
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

Catherine watched the Fox shift back to normal and continue to try and mope about in her bed... Was this "Solstice" really that big if she's so down about it being canceled? "Gee... You must really enjoy that Festival." The Enzo girl sighed, as much as she'd be inclined to argue about her childish behaviour, there were people she couldn't help but mellow around. So she kept quiet. After seeing the fellow Shifter always so happy and upbeat, it was unsettling seeing her... Well, not that. Rins ears folded down sadly... "Jesse..." The mention of hibernating, the girl was certainly down. The Husky girl was short on ideas until Jesse eventually lifted her head and agreed to go out. Her ears rose with joy. "Really? Well, I mean we could... Hmm..." Rin paused. With it getting cold... Perhaps they could look around for some winter clothes, regardless if they already had some, more couldn't hurt.

But before she could settle on the idea, Rin was put onto full alert when the door to their room burst open, her ruby eyes glaring in the direction of the boy who had not only just rushed in without even knocking, but judging by his choice of words, perhaps even eavesdropping?! "The hell..." Rin muttered before standing up straight and growling faintly. "Are you a moron?! Bursting into a girls room like you own the place?!" Rin yelled in the Elementor's direction. "I outta kick your butt, you inconsiderate idiot!" At the end of her outburst, Rin looked over towards Jesse, completely blanking out the boys words. Despite the bond Jesse described having with this guy, surely she'd have something to say at least about his behaviour?

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Peeved
Company: Jesse, Nanashi
Wearing: [Lazy Hours]
Form: Human

Tala Maxwell

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:47 am
Jesse Randall
~ Jesse and Rin's Room ~

User ImageUser Image

"I enjoy any festival..." Jesse sulked, tilting her head as Rin appeared to ponder over what they actually could do... She felt a small smile begin to twinge at the edges of her lips, but at the sound of the door she would turn, her jaw dropping open before she made a hasty grab for the blankets that were still wrapped loosely around her legs,

She whipped round, ready to give him a load of mouth for barging in when they could very easily have been dressing, but as Nanashi mentioned the fact they'd cancelled the festival, her large ears would droop again and she heaved a sigh... At that point, she had considered just 'forgetting' all about things and flopping back down inside her sheets - but instead, her gaze would lift, focusing on Rin as she began to dress him down about bursting into the room as though they'd given the OK before opting to kick his butt for his inconsideration

"Yeah, go ahead...do it...!" She smirked at the thought, her eyes soon widening as Rin glanced back at her as though looking for her input, "You shouldn't really have snuck up here, Nanashi," She wasn't sure what to say - the male had certainly surprised them, but his presence also gave them an excuse to get up and at 'em... "If anyone catches you, you'll get scolded for sure!"

Sliding from her covers - her blue hoodie holding on to what little heat she had been able to keep after ditching her blankets, the Fennec Child would cross the floor in her socks to take a glance outside the door before looking back to the pair, "There's nothing we can do about it now...but you really need to find some way of letting us know...I can't account for Rin's actions if you barge in next time..." She would smirk at this before bringing her hand up to rub her arms as she realised just how cold it was...

"Oh my Gods...it's freezing...!!" Scampering back to her bed, she would draw the still warm blankets around her - wearing them like a hooded shawl - before looking back towards the pair, "So, what are we gonna do?" She was up. Now she needed a reason to leave what could very well prove to be the warmest room in the Academy...

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing This - hood up
With: Rin, Nanashi
Feeling: Cold
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:27 am

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

✧ γƒŠγƒŠγ‚· ✧

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Chaotic Good | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Winter Shinobi Shozoku

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Nanashi hadn't noticed that the second he were to barge in, that the two girls were still in their pajamas, but Nanashi barely knew much manners, really. Looking back at the door and realizing it, he tilted his head. Oh.... heheh, my bad! Didn't think about that really! Nanashi said embarrassed, while scratching the back of his head. Even though Rin had threatened to kick his butt, Nanashi would take a step back before nervously laughing it off. Still, he heard that Jesse was complaining about there being nothing to do, and how he would be scolded if he was caught, that's when he smirked. Pffft... yeah, IF I get caught. Anyway, say no more for I have the answer to your problems! Nanashi said, reaching behind him and pulling out a book with strange symbols and pictures on the cover. The book of Demons! A collection of dark rituals and stories of supernatural entities told from all over the world! He said with a smile.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ MOVE LIST β–Ί

> Wind Slash ⬅️(hold),➑️ πŸ”΄
> Typhoon Canon βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈβž‘οΈπŸ”΄
> Tornado Step ⬇️↙️⬅️ πŸ”΅
> Knife Throw β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΄
> Kusanagi Explosion β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

β—„ BAG β–Ί

β˜… Sketchbook
β˜… Book of Yokai
β˜… pencils
β˜… assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image

For the most part Rin was just annoyed. This boy regardless of his affiliation with her roommate was not meant to be here, yet continued to act like he was above the rules. "Unless your answer is walking out and waiting, I'm no-" Her speech was halted as the boy held out an unusual book before them. A "book of Demons" as he'd call it. Some silly thing to do with creatures from another realm or some silliness. The Shifter girl just frowned and without hesitation approached Nanashi to start pushing him out of the room. "Well your 'supernatural entities' can wait until we're dressed!" Her final comment before closing the door and turning to Jesse in a huff, her voice lower so the intruder wouldn't hear through the walls. "I don't know WHAT you see in him."

Rin was quick to fetch her warm gear, with it getting colder and all. But rather than where the scarf she figured it better to toss the long white fabric in her roommates direction. "You can have it just until we can find stuff for you." She said. Once ready Rin would stretch her arms up high and sigh. "After, I think I'm gonna go find Gin, wanna come? Unless you're actually interested in that ritual mumbo jumbo..." Rin would roll her eyes. She'd then wait until Jesse was ready and open the door again, walking past the Dorm invader in total silence as she'd begin making her way to town, leaving it up to Jesse to decide what to do with him.

~ Rin left for the Marketplace ~

User Image

OoC: Sorry if post's kinda meh~

Mood: Peeved
Company: Jesse, Nanashi
Wearing: [Winter Clothes]

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:23 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Jesse and Rin's Room ~

User ImageUser Image

Wherever she was, there was always snow on the ground, she felt cold, yet her ears were radiating...almost burning as she trudged along through the world of white... Her gaze would flit around, yet she would see nothing more than the silhouettes of trees disappearing backwards into the fog as she passed them by... Now, Jesse was never entirely certain why, but it always felt as though she'd been walking for ages - and in no particular direction either - Then, like before in so many of her recent dreams the sound of a scream shook her to her core...

It was never expected and in many previous dreams, she had often turned and fled - some primal fear urging her to get as far away from the sound as possible, yet with each recurring sleep, the little Shifter found her curiosity grew more until she decided that rather than running away, she actually wanted to run towards it - This unfortunately would always be where things became difficult as with every step she took, the snowdrifts appeared to grow deeper and her energy waned to a point where even crawling wouldn't get her any closer...

The sound of something thudding to the floor snapped the Fennec Child from her sleep and with a yelp, Jesse would sit bolt upright in her bed, drawing the covers close as she looked about the almost silent space that was her dorm room...

"Tch..." As her eyes noted the tome that must have fallen from her bed, Jesse would breathe a defeated sigh and slump back against her pillows... Why was it so hard?

With a free day on the cards, the little Shifter would have naturally leapt out of bed and dressed - there were so many opportunities to take up her time - Yet with a dream she couldn't decipher and rather strangely, very little energy, she just lay there, her large ears flopped backwards as she stared across the room at nothing in particular...

Naturally, ever since she'd started having the dream, Jesse had tried to fall back to sleep in the hopes of perhaps getting just that little bit closer to whatever she was seeking, but the tale it always remained the same...an endless walk, a chill wind and of course, that scream...

"Guess I'd better do something..." breathing a sigh, the Fennec Child begrudgingly drew back her covers before sliding her legs over the edge of her bed... Warm toes touched cold ground and she felt a prickle spike the fur on her tail and ears as the cool breeze hit her skin... Stifling a shiver, she returned the book she had been reading the night before to the edge of her bed before dressing and making her way towards the door.

She didn't feel much like shifting that morning - apart from the shock of realising she had somehow managed to add a plethora of unfamiliar spots to her coat, there just seemed to be little point in taking on her Fox-Form at that time...besides that, she still felt drained - not that she wanted to waste Merek's time by reporting that to him...

[ ~ Jesse leaves the Dorm Rom ~ ]

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: as seen, but her Fennec Form now has spots
With:
Feeling:
OoC She still has....SPOTS! lol*""

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image

~ Rin awoke on New Day ~

The young Canine Shifter was fast asleep beneath the covers of her bed, curled up in her animal form completely warm and content up until the sound of an object thudding on the floor stirred her from her slumber. Ugh... What the hell's she doing..? The Husky yawned and shifted about beneath the sheets, unsure whether to get up or not. Today was a free day, but she just wanted to stay in and relax rather than wander around the same town, seeing the same dull places. Ready to return to sleep the Husky found herself yet again disturbing by a sudden sound. This time she could tell it was the door closing, seems she's alone now?

"..." Groaning to herself, Rin would shift to her human state and pull herself from the sheets. "Well I'm bloody wide awake now. May as well do SOMETHING." She'd mutter. Even still, the girl would really prefer not to leave the room. Which begs the question, what can she do to waste time... Then she thought back to previous lessons from the Knit Class. Seeing the others partially shifting... Yet honestly, Rin had never tried to do anything besides full transformation back and forth from her natural forms. "...Thinking about it... I guess I'm not really learning, am I." Rin helds her hands out, fingers open and her gaze set on them. Picturing only her hands shifting, possible results... Maybe paws? That would... Look kind of weird... Maybe she could start smaller... Claws. Claws? Claws. But... How would she go about that? "I mean... It should be like doing it normally... Right? Only like, it's just... A part of me... She'd continue rambling to herself, getting lost in her own thoughts as she'd spend time just trying to understand her own abilities... Honestly, not very well either.

User Image

OoC: Just a little silly thing so she's... Doing something.

Mood: Lost
Company: No-one

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Gin had been kicked out of the house.

That was a bit of an over exaggeration. He hadn’t been kicked out of the house…He’d just been asked to find other β€˜accommodations’ for the night. Ven, his adoptive father, friend, and mentor, had come to him that morning and asked if Gin would be willing to give him and Gianna the house for the day/night. Gin, having sensed that Ven was up to something, had agreed. He knew damn well that Ven wouldn’t have asked him to leave unless he had a very good reason. And Gin, knowing how Ven and Gianna felt about one another, had easily surmised that reason – Ven was going to ask Gianna to marry him. FINALLY.

Therefore, Gin was on his way back to the academy to crash in one of the few places where he knew there’d be a nice warm bed, a meal and someone to cuddle with; Rin’s room. Walking around campus in his wolf from, he headed for the girl’s dorm, but he walked along the outside of the building, looking for the window to Rin’s room. Sniffing around, he followed his nose, literally, until he came to her window. Peeking inside, he smirked a little and shifted back into his human form. Resting his forearms on her window sill, he watched his little sister practice her shifting. He was so proud of her…She might sleep in class and refuse to answer questions, but she did at least practice. Who knew?

Tapping on the window with his knuckles, he grinned when she turned around to look at him. β€œHey there, lil’ sis…wanna let me in?”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

chelly usagi

voice of aegis

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:38 pm
User Image

The Shifter's focus on her attempts at partial shifting were interrupted by the sound of tapping, coming from the window? "G-gah! Wait... Nanashi?" Her immediate assumption was a face she hadn't seen popping up alongside her roommate for some time. Before she'd even looked to confirm, Rin was already up on her feet and hissing in the direction of the window lurker. "Are you freaking kidding me? FIRST you disappear on her, next you're climbing walls like the reckless IDIOT you a-" Catherine's words halted as she saw not the usual foolish boy, but her brother? Upon her realising it was Gin, he'd requested that she let him in.

"The hell are you doing you... You dummy??" The girl was quick to open up the window to allow her brother to get in. But... Why was he not using a door like a normal person? This was weird even by his standards. "Scratch that. What are you doing here?" The girls voice softened this time, sounding honestly confused by his actions. On a free day she was normally the one going over to Gia's to see them, this was rather sudden and strange to her. As quickly as she'd calmed down, Rin would just as suddenly give her big brother a suspicious, slightly irritated stare. "You didn't do anything to upset them... Did you." This time her tone was blunt and cold, almost accusing. As if she were seconds away from cussing her own brother out for whatever he may have done if it was the case.

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Suspicious
Company: Gin

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin chuckled and smirked at Rin’s reaction to seeing him in her window. What was the big deal? He wasn’t in any danger… β€œWhat? I can’t come and check on my little sister?” He asked with a signature smirk. Reaching in, he ruffled her hair and frowned at her accusatory tone as she questioned if he’d done something to upset Ven and Gia. β€œPFFT! As if! Geez, have a little faith in me.” He said shaking his head and continuing to lean on the window sill, resting his cheek on his arms as he casually sat there. β€œVen just wanted to have a night alone with Gianna, that’s all. I think he might propose actually…it’s about time if you ask me.”

As he spoke, his ears twitched at the sound of paws coming closure. Curious, he turned his head to see a surprising sight – a wolf pup. Arching a brow, he sniffed the air, just as the pup did. β€œWhere did you come from?” No sooner had he spoken did he see Tala poke his head out from around the corner. Giving him a little nod, he had to wonder if Tala had adopted a wolf pup – stranger things had happened…

β€œWe have a visitor, or visitors, Rin.” Gin suspected that the pup scented him and had come looking, curious, as young pups were known to be. He had to wonder if the pup was all kinds of confused at having smelt a wolf but found a human instead. Curious to see how the little female would react, Gin slowly shifted into his wolf form and laid on the ground, facing her. β€˜Hello, young one…’ As a shifter-wolf, he could communicate with her, but he wondered if she’d communicate back to him.

[ - Exit into Courtyard via Rin's Tackle-Glomp - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Tala Maxwell

voice of aegis

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image

Rin would sigh to her brothers casual response. Sure, boys weren't supposed to go near the Girls Dorms... But to think Gin would essentially bypass getting caught by going through the window. Couldn't have just said to meet him somewhere. But what he mentioned next was a slight surprise to Rin as Gin spoke of Ven proposing to Gia. She'd never quite thought as to whether or not they were already official. Well, that answers that. "Okay, yeah... Not sure I'd wanna be the house the night that happens then." She held her hand to her face for a moment, sighing.

Just as they grew silent, there was a sound of movement just outside. Following shortly after was an unknown scent approaching the window. Catherine moved closer to the window in order to look down to the ground. It was a little canine, who appeared to be curious about Gin. The Shifter girl stared silent for a short time as she'd watch her brother shift and turn his attention towards said pup. Just like that Catherine was beginning to feel left out, frowning while she'd begin to back up from the open window, crouching down before dropping to all fours and shifting into her own furry canine form before launching herself directly at Gin, pouncing through the window in order to greet the little wolf outside, possibly even taking Gin with her should he have lingered on the window too long.

~ Catherine lept out into the Courtyard ~

User Image

OoC: Kinda tired, don't mind the poor quality -w-

Mood: Left Out
Company: Gin, puppy
Wearing: [Fur]
Form: Husky

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Jesse and Rin's Room ~

User ImageUser Image
As the months had passed, that same reoccurring dream had just continued rolling on - the very same trail - long and always thick with snow and then that ever agonising scream...over and over...Every time she closed her eyes...

On another note, she still hadn't run into that supposed Boyfriend... of hers... Jesse frowned whenever she thought about Nanashi now for it had seemed as though the Elementor had just upped and left. Perhaps he had a calling elsewhere, or maybe his family had summoned him back home? Either way, the guy had just left...No word, no note... Not even a goodbye... She'd been upset at first, but now she'd 'forgotten' all about him...at least, that's what she believed...

As usual, the Fennec Child had awoken when she had failed to reach a conclusion towards exactly what was going on in that blasted dream of hers... The story itself had only progressed a fraction further than it had in its previous state - but for even gaining the slightest of steps closer, she was grateful and would offer her thanks towards that little bump on the head she'd received back in the library - Sadly the dream had only advanced to a point where she could only just make out an altercation taking place in the far distance...there appeared to be two figures, one shorter than the other, but both were mere silhouettes and undecipherable against the gloom of the foggy forest...

Exhaling a sigh, the Fox Shifter would turn yet another page in her Dream book - she'd returned to the library many a time and re-reserved it, but had regardless of its size, had still found nothing that would fully explain what was going on...

The explanation of a snowy forest spoke of feeling cold and distant, a clearing of things that have been distracting in life or a relief from grieving, but the reason for these made no sense to her... The fog was also just as obscure, with Thick Fog symbolising scandals, worries and uncertainties... but she had nothing to worry about, right? There were no scandals she knew of and uncertainties...? Sure, her fur now came with Spots - That had been a shock to get over, but the what did she have to worry about that?

Unaware as to whether or not her roommate was still asleep, the Fox would continue to read, her large ears flicking this way and that as she read every new explanation with understandable skepticism...

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With:
Feeling:
OoC She still has....SPOTS! lol*""

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:07 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Rin and Jesse's Room ~

User ImageUser Image

Why is this soo difficult?! In her dream, the Shifter's ears had flopped outward, time and time again, she'd walked that same snowy path - on this occasion, she had the dream book in her hands - but that made little difference because as usual, the closer she got, the louder the scream, the darker the figures... Their features were always obscure, and they were always so far out of reach... "Why don't I have the Answers already!" In frustration, the little Shifter slammed her book shut, shattering the dream and startling herself awake as in reality, her tan-haired head shot upwards and she blinked a few times before looking down at the same page she had been reading the night before... "It's not fair..."

Frowning, the Fennec Child would plop the book onto the covers beside her and then slide her feet over the edge of the bed... Rising to her feet now, she would cross the room towards the window, stretching as she went before letting out a yawn as she went for the curtains and pushed her way beneath..."What time is...Oh!"

Having half expected the world to be still dark - or perhaps the sun just starting to climb its way from below the horizon, Jesse drew a breath as she realised it was already getting quite light... "Rin...?" Drawing the curtain back ever-so-slightly the little Shifter would turn and look back into the darkened room, "Rin? Are you awake?" Allowing the light to stream in through the slightest of gaps, the Fox enquired a little louder, "Rin? We're gonna be late...Are you awake?" Some people may just have wrenched the curtains open, but Jesse wasn't necessarily that type...at least, not wholly... She would stand there a moment longer before moving to get herself dressed whilst her roommate still appeared to be out for the count...

"We're going to have to run..." Secretly, Jesse loved a good run, but not if it meant they'd be late for class... Sure, Ven was nice enough, but she still didn't want to poke the bear unnecessarily... "Rin?" Her voice not too loud that it was offensive, but hopefully enough that it might move her friend to waking, Jesse would melt down into her Fennec Form and consider taking a run up at Rin's bed...

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With: Rin
Feeling:
OoC ....SPOTS! lol*""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image

~ Catherine awoke on New Day ~

"Hnn... Hnngh..." The Shifter would grumble and shift around beneath her sheets as her dog-like ears were picking up a soft voice nearby, her sensitive hearing seemingly forbidding her from ignoring it. It was once Catherine would begin to stir from her slumber that she would recognise the voice belonged to Jesse. "Mehrr... Whuh..? Ha...Have to... Run..?" She would repeat before reaching to rub her eyes, blinking a couple times before and letting loose a long yawn which would instinctively coax her from her warm bed.

The girls red stare would focus on the curtains, where she'd see the crack of light sneaking through into the room. "...Wha... Wait..!" Her voice livened up as she was beginning to piece things together. They were late! "Holy..! Why didn't you say something?!" Rin'd yell, seemingly unaware of a chunk of what her roommate said while she'd start to scramble around the room to get herself ready. It would take a moment for her to freshen up before she'd dive under her bed to grab whatever clothes she could before rushing to get herself dressed.

Once she was about as ready as she felt was necessary, especially if she'd just wanna get to class on time, Rin looked to the Fox and would remain in her human form to open the door and let Jesse out. "Hurry, hurry! Come on!" The Shifter girl was clearly flustered by this stage, after spending a day sleeping in, she was expecting herself to be up early so this very concern wouldn't come up. Nevertheless, whenever Jesse was out of the room, Rin closed the door, shifted into her Husky form and glanced briefly to the smaller Shifter before running through the halls in order to make it to class at, at the very least, a decent time.

~ Rin left for Shifter Classroom ~

User Image

OoC: Hope this is ok~

Mood: Flustered
Company: Jesse
Wearing: [Her Usual]
Form: Husky

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:22 am
Jesse Randall
~ Rin and Jesse's Room ~

User ImageUser Image

Jesse's large ears would twitch at the sound of her roommate stirring from beneath her sheets - it was good that she'd been heard, but then again now there was no need to pounce on the bed in the hopes of waking her - not that the option wasn't still possible... She smirked a Foxy Grin as she thought of that, then watched as the Husky-Shifter's eyes found the light of the window and she suddenly realised what her smaller roommate had been on about...

"Technically I 'did' tell you," in her Fennec Form, Jesse would smile, knowing her words wouldn't be heard until Rin also transformed, but with a contented flick of her large tail, she would watch quietly as Rin seemed to get the idea, rushing to ready herself before charging for the door, letting the little Fox out before taking on her Husky form as she urged her roommate to get a move on.

"I'm sure we'll still be fine," Jesse was confident they'd make it there in no time - they were the 'self-proclaimed' fastest in the Academy anyways, right? "Whoa...!" There was little time to think things over as Rin seemed to dart away - Jesse almost had a job to catch her up, but her little claws clattered across the floors as they made a swift run for the Shifter Classroom.

[ ~ Jesse Leaves Dorm for Shifter Class ~ ]

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Feeling:
OoC ....SPOTS! lol*""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:47 am
Jesse Randall
~ Rin and Jesse's Room ~
User ImageUser Image

How many times had she walked this same line of trees? Always shrouded in the fog, never getting any closer to her destination...well, okay, she'd gotten a little closer thanks to that bump on the head back in the Library, but those figures seemed soo far away...

Once again - perhaps with a little more frustration now, the Fennec Child would tramp her way through the snow, her footsteps always muffled by the never ending white stuff that seemed to get thicker the closer she drew to that particular point in her dream...

By now, she'd started to count the seconds it took before she heard the scream - having wandered through the same expanse pretty much every night it had become almost like a game to her, trying to work out exactly how long it took before the shout and the end of her dream, but as she reached the point where she could see the pair off in the distance, something this night felt a little off...

Having tried to change her direction in past dreams and inevitably found herself snapped from the dream by that inevitable scream, Jesse had ultimately decided against the idea, yet as she traversed the snowy forest like she had done so many times now, things started to look very different... The trees - which she had Also counted a few times seemed uneven in number, the familiar bushes seemed to have warped and changed their shapes, their leaves darker than she could remember as the fog although not as thick, certainly seemed that little bit darker...

The time for the scream was almost upon her now, but as she counted down towards the moment, her large ears picked up on something else and she turned - finding herself closer than ever to the scene as she heard another grunt, perhaps some muffled words... Her blue eyes widened as for the first time, she could see something she'd never noted before... Although the second shape was much taller, the vision of the one closest to her seemed to stop her heart... As though he'd said something to anger the figure, she watched as the shade's arm snapped forward, gripping the Khosbainan by the throat and lifting him high off his feet... This was when that strangled scream rang out - she watched as something dropped to the ground, perhaps that book he'd been so eager to show her? She stood frozen to the spot as the Elementor's body contorted, arms trying futilely to free himself from the shadow's grasp before falling limp and unmoving...

The muffled thud of her boyfriend's body hitting the ground resounded in her ears and she took a step back, if it saw her, she'd be next...! But Nanashi...! Her stomach in her throat, she turned and did the only thing she could and ran...

Time seemed to slow around her - the forest once again closing in as she tried to put as much distance between what she'd just seen and that...monster...but where could she run? It could be on her heels in seconds...she had to...!

Her head throbbed painfully as she opened her eyes...feeling almost as though she'd run into something at great speed and now, as she groggily pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around the room, it felt as though the entire world had suddenly fallen upon her... "N...no..."

Before she could even think about it, Jesse felt her eyes welling up - after all that time where she'd believed Nanashi had just upped and left her without so much as a word... To realise that she'd actually watched the reality of it all with her own eyes... That scream which had grown so repetitive that it had actually annoyed her, now hit her in a new light and it turned her stomach so much she doubled over, letting out something between a whine and a dejected wail as she leant forward on her sheets and curled up tightly, sobbing...

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: as seen, but her Fennec Form now has spots Song for Jesse's Nightmare...?
Feeling:
OoC ""

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out