Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:34 pm
Ed sat himself down and he took the lid off of the platter to reveal a grand turkey roast "And which part of the roast may my lady be prefering?" he said in a suave voice.

Al and Sen walked to the city, admiring the lights and the sounds happily "Its been a while, right Al?" sa asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Lenn blushed and sighed. "U-Um.. It doesn't matter..." She was really confused and couldn't speak. I've never seen Edward act this way? Why are you doing this for me?  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Ed cut a good sized piece of the turkys thigh and placed it on her plate "Enjoy" he said plainly, yet politly. they ate their meal in silence. Being this polite and gentlemanly is so EXHUASTING!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Lenn started to eat her food, then sighed. When she swallowed, she looked at Ed. "Edward.... Why... Are you doing this? Being so kind?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Ed almost choked on his food when she asked him "B-b-being nice? Wasnt I always like this to you? Eh heh heh"he luaghed nervously Crap! Sen when I get my hands on you...Grrrrr

"It has been some time Senny."
"Its been a while since anyone called me that" she said
"How have you guys been keeping the house?" he asked
"Great, but I want to travel, you know me, I cant stay in one place"  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:43 pm
Lenn smiled at him. "I haven't seen you... For so long. The last time we met, you were so busy with Alphonse, you acted like I wasn't even there. I wasn't even sure you knew me anymore." She sighed.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:09 pm
Ed calmed down, successfully downing the stuck turkey that had been stuck. "I am sorry that happened, but I always knew you were there, Lenn"  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:50 pm
Lenn smiled, for the first time, happily. "I used to think, I would get in the way. I would just stare from a place I could see you, but you could not see me." She sighed. "Rose used to do that... But towards Alphonse. But she's gone now."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:08 pm
"I dont know about you, but before...you know...Alphonse had that armor as a body, Senya and him used to stay alot together. She was almost a little sister" Ed laughed "But after, Al and I turned our thoughts to regaining our bodies"...Ed thought for a while "Where did rose go?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:04 pm
Lenn shrugged. "She... Ran away. That's what I think. She disappeared one day, but left a note. Probably her final note." She took the note out of her pocket and show it to him. It read:
'Dear Lenn,
When you see this note, it means I'm gone. I may have died, I may have run away. I have a reason to run away and/or be killed. Ever since we were little... When the Elric mother was still alive, you remember we used to watch them, right? We used to watch them have so much fun. Well, I always wished I could meet the younger one... Or.. Whichever one he was. The one with short hair. I think... Alfonse. I don't know. So, goodbye... Big sister.
-Rose'
"It was the last time I heard from her... I've never seen Rose since. It was shortly after I got my auto-mail."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:19 pm
Ed leaned back, in thought "I see"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:23 pm
Lenn sighed and shook her head. "I have taken in that she has both run away and died in the process." She shrugged. "It's over."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:08 pm
Ed broke out of his politness "Listen, Lenn, your not the wonderful girl I used to know, who never gave up on others" he smashed his fist on the table and apoligized "Please forgive me Lenn"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:23 pm
Lenn shook her head slowly and smiled really sadly at him, tears starting to form in her eyes. "It's alright. Besides, it's not your fault." Tears fell down her cheek. "It's mine. It's my fault she's gone. I won't even blame Alphonse for it."
Aiona started firing her guns around. "It's worth stealing..." She stole some golden goods from the museum.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:52 pm
Ed stood up and walked to her side and hugged her, not out of pity but of liking "Its no ones fault, Lenn, stop beating yourself up for it"

Senya heard the gunshots "Hear that Al?"
Al replied yes "Yes, I think its from the museum!"
Sen and Al ran towards the museum.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out