Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
๐Ÿฆ‘|| Ika-shokuji [Residence][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Vivian watched as father and child were reunited. A feeling she knew she would never have with her family. However, watching it happen for the two made her smile to herself. For a moment it gave her the hope that her family were still out there still searching for her as well. The woman's eyes met Belamos as he meant to catch them, reading him like the back of her own hand. "Be right back little one." Vivian would say with a smile to her God daughter as she followed Belamos outside. As they came outside, there no words needed to be spoken. Vivian knew the words that were going to come out of his mouth. 'She's dead Viv...' The words lingered in the air for a moment that felt as though it lasted a lifetime. Vivian hoped that it wasn't true when she felt the chakra signature go out like a light. The woman hoped that perhaps Tsukina had escaped and only disappeared to be found again later. However, this time she knew it was different. Without warning Belamos started laying his fists into the wall. There was no attempt to stop him as Vivian allowed him to work out his anger in his own way generally. Vivian listened to the man say he was going to kill him all, felt the anger in his voice and the pain that he was in.

"What do you think that'll do for you Belamos?" The question was rhetorical. "It won't bring her back. I know you're in a lot of pain right now. I feel your pain but, this won't bring her back. And don't you dare tell me that I don't know how you're feeling. Don't you recall that I was taken from my family to become a UHV soldier? My family are all dead for all I know. Even when I helped take out the UHV it didn't do anything for me. The emptiness is still there. The pain is still there. Killing didn't solve my problems. It didn't bring me closer to finding out what happened to my family. This isn't any different Belamos. What about Aurelia? What if you go off to fight Kogarashi and Uzushiogakure and don't come back? The little girl has just lost her mother. She can't lose her father too. And what about me? You're the only family I know now besides the people of Otogakure. You're like a brother to me. Lord knows that I can't stop you from doing anything. You can go out and fight everyone in the world. You can kill those who have taken from you but, at the end of the day it just restarts the cycle. Before you do anything, you better think damn long and hard because, if you go out to fight them, you have to accept the possibility that you'll leave Aurelia with no parents. But, if you decide to go, you better know damn well that you're not going alone." The woman gripped her katana tightly, signifying that she was ready to leave at a moment's notice given the opportunity.

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

โ–๏ฟค CHAKRAx 990 / 990 xโ–๏ฟค STAMINAx 905 / 905 x โ–๏ฟค RYOx 3700 x โ–๏ฟค ACx 19500
                                                    โ–๏ฟค BLOOD / SENSOR x โ–๏ฟค B-RANK JOUNIN x โ–๏ฟค OTOGAKURE x โ–๏ฟค BAKUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission info

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                                                        โ— Greatly Increased Speed
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        โ— Shunshin
                                                        โ— Crescent Block
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

NecroPlant
                                                    Dextrous Prince
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Vivian spoke Belamos kept his head hung low, seemingly dead for all anyone else would be able to tell. She spoke true. He knew she did. Logically, any action he took from here on out would make him feel no better about the death of his wife. He knew he couldn't change the past...but maybe he could affect the future. He was at a crossroads. For a brief moment he could see the choices as clearly he could the empty beer bottle that lay a foot from where he was sitting. Two paths lay before him. If he were to give into his rage and fury, there would be no coming back from it. He would march with Kogarashi and wreak havoc wherever he went. The Whirlpool, and the Storm, would know naught but fire and blood from him. His vengeance would be swift, guaranteed and satisfying.

But.

It was a world without Vivian and Aurelia. A world where his desire, his only focus, was revenge and war; things which Tsukina dispised above all else. He would regress to a level even beyond his old days- become so akin to Sanda that it would be nigh impossible to tell them apart. The thought both excited and disgusted him.

On the other hand...he could stay here. Do his best from here to bring those who wronged him so to a fate. Regardless of the path chosen, the perpetrator would die. It was just the method of achieving that goal that was the conundrum. Without the power and backing of Kogarashi, though, and no army at his beck and call...nothing was certain. If he stayed here he would be expected to deal with the rogues as well and lose their support indefinitely. But at least his daughter would be safe. Viv was right...it was just the two of them now.

Belamos sat still for a long while, unmoving and silent as he pondered the situation over in his head. He went back and forth over what to do in his mind...that is, until he realized something. He had been kidding himself all this time. He had forgotten the reason he set down the path of the Shinobi in the first place, and the fruits the bore from his initial attempts. All of his successes and failures...all in an attempt to reclaim the family he had lost at so young an age. His mother. Now he had a family, a real family, and he was debating throwing it away...over revenge? No more.

Belamos, the man who had been swimming in a sea of blood and rage since he had been a genin finally grabbed onto the hand extended to him by those he loved. He would not sink under the waves- he would not be baptized in anger. He rose slowly, legs shakey as the catharsis had shaken him to his core. He took a very deep sigh...

And hugged Vivian. Wrapping one arm around her waist and holding her by the back of her head with the other hand "Thank you" He whispered to her. He held her for a brief moment, not an act of romance but one born of the understanding and compassion only brought on by a decade of shared experiences. After releasing her, he gave her a soft smile, the last remnents of tears being blinked from his eyes, before turning and heading back inside to the diner.

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,050/ 1,895 x โ—†๏ฟค YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 880/ 1,030 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 100,000
โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex โ—†๏ฟค S-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Yonbi Host x โ—†๏ฟค Koninx โ—†๏ฟค Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—†๏ฟค Mission Information

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ— Flame Resistance Training
      โ— Advanced Thread Walking
      โ— Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ— Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      โ— Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
      โ— Pyros Aegis- Active ( S Rank )
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vivian waited as Belamos processed her words and went about making his decision. The woman was in no rush to get him to make one. It was important for him to weight the decisions fully and not be too rash about what he was planning. She truly hoped he wouldn't go on the route of destruction. It wouldn't lead to pretty things. Her eyes watched him as he began to stand up, and then suddenly hugging her. Vivian smiled and hugged the man back, holding him tightly. "You're welcome Belamos." Vivian wan't sure what his decision was but, she was confident it was the right decision. Without a word she followed him back into the restaurant.

โ–๏ฟค CHAKRAx 990 / 990 xโ–๏ฟค STAMINAx 905 / 905 x โ–๏ฟค RYOx 3700 x โ–๏ฟค ACx 19500
                                                    โ–๏ฟค BLOOD / SENSOR x โ–๏ฟค B-RANK JOUNIN x โ–๏ฟค OTOGAKURE x โ–๏ฟค BAKUTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission info

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                                                        โ— Greatly Increased Speed
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                        โ— Shunshin
                                                        โ— Crescent Block
                                                        โ—
                                                        โ—

NecroPlant
                                                    Dextrous Prince
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 am
User Image
xAurelia Karna

Their hug was tight and familial in nature. Aurelia sat on top of her father's arm, her smaller body cuddled into his larger and warmer one. She had grown used to how hot he felt, especially when her father's emotions were high and he wasn't feeling in the most positive of moods. The child let out another soft whine as they hugged until her father had ended it. She wiped her eyes again and gave him one of her smiles. It was the kind that almost seemed to wipe away any kind of bad days from her normally cheerful nature. "I-I'm glad you're okay." Aurelia looked up at the towering figure that was Belamos and looked to be calming down a considerable amount than before. Behind them, Vivian looked to be enjoying the sight as well, though she was much too busy enjoying her father's company. A short while after he had entered, Belamos spoke to her.

"I need to go talk to Aunt Viv for a moment, Sweetie. Stay here and practice your jutsu. I'll be right back."

Aurelia replied with a single nod. She understood when her father need to talk to somebody about something important, and she dared not disobey. Not just because it wouldn't be the right thing to do, but that she was raised better than that. Her father's business was his own, and she would be damned if any of her teachings were going to be suddenly for naught. "Okay. I've been practicing vsince last time." Aurelia had inherited some rather amazing chakra control for her age. She wasn't the best at utilizing Shakuton techniques just yet, but she could do some beginner techniques at the very least. Her latest trick would be to create four small orbs of heat and reotates them around herself. Vivian promised they wouldn't be long and away the two went. Aurelia was left by herself, to her own devices. She might as well do it while waiting for her mother to arrive. She was no don't on her way right now.

The young Shakuton user would bring both of her hands together and inhaling as she took in the world around her. She reached into her deep chakra network like the school's had been teaching her. It was quite the lengthy process given how touch it was for her to get her bearings together but once she was tapped in, she was in deep. Now with some chakra available for usage, Aurelia began by summoning a small Shakuton orbband having it slowly rotate around her. It was slow at first but would soon begin to pick up speed and be joined by a second. The girl's eyes were closed as all of her energy and concentration was all on The parlor trick itself. One more or was added as it would rotate parallel to where the first one would be doing so. As it came to match the speed of the first, a third came into being. This continued until 4 small orbs would be revolving around Aurelia. Her grasp over her jutsu for her age was fairly competent, just as long as nobody tried to give her a genjutsu. Those were so complex and confusing. She could barely Kai out of a technique, what would she be able to do for just actually performing a genjutsu?

The show continued while she controlled her chakra well enough that no orb would stay from orbit and explode on a patron or fellow ninja. Instead, when she was done, her hand would shoot outwards and guide each orb into the first one, which was slowly growing bigger and bigger. It wasn't until that the sound of her father's and Vivian's footsteps had caught her attention. She would take another deep breath and practice canceling out the jutsu being performed while then smiling at the two who had returned. "Sorry! I didn't see you get back. Is everything ok?" Her mind was somewhat focused less on the potential attack now and moreso on whether or not her father and godmother needed her help. Granted, there wasn't much a child could do about things of this nature, but she was going to ask anyway. It was just who she was.

"Daddy. Do you know where Mommy is?" There it was. The question that Belamos had to have known was coming sooner or later. "I was waiting for her after starting to train but she hasn't gotten here." Her eyes traveled to the glass that showed the outside environment before then going back to both of her family members. There was a look of worry and concern on her face as she was hoping for her to arrived any second now. For the woman to laugh and announce her arrival so that she could hug and make things better around Arashi since the attack. Then Aurelia would ask her a thousand quests like she did each night and fall asleep during one of her many tales.

"I hope she's okay..."

โ– OOC NOTES: Don't mind me, just NPCing

Brooy
                                                                                  Dexterous Prince
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image

His hear broke. Once she asked that question, he knew he was about to absolutely destroy her happiness. She was a soft, kind, girl. A girl that had never experienced true pain; true loss. He shot a glance to Vivian, a concerned look, but quickly refocused on Aurelia "Come with me Sweetie" He scooped up his daughter and walked her over to a corner table, placing her down and sitting next to her. He took her hand in his and spoke softly "Aurelia, you remember what I taught you being a Queen means, right" He paused for a moment, letting her think about it "It means protecting those weaker than you...and you're mom is the best Queen. She...she protects those weaker than her" Emotion starting to creep into his voice, he continued "But, sweetie, sometimes people...evil, horrible people, try to hurt those people. Today your Mom faced an attack on the village. She saved people Aurelia, a lot of people...but...My god sweetie, I'm so sorry but...Mommy is gone." Aurelia had been taught about death in her lessons. How it was an honor to give one's life for their country and a noble end to die defending others...but the reality of it? This was new territory. Fresh tears began to fill Belamos's eyes, the first time he had shown such emotion in front of his daughter "She died being the best Queen in the world. She stopped the bad guys and saved a bunch of people" His rationalizations were pointless. The girl had just lost her mom. All he could do was be there for her. Belamos put his arm around the Princess and held her close. Together, they mourned.

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,050/ 1,895 x โ—†๏ฟค YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 880/ 1,030 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 100,000
โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex โ—†๏ฟค S-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Yonbi Host x โ—†๏ฟค Koninx โ—†๏ฟค Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—

โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am
User Image
xAurelia Karna

Aurelia looked at her father as a moment of silence rang between them. She would feel a twinge of fear and worry as his answer wasn't given within a reasonable time that she would be comfortable with. "Come with me, Sweetie." When he finally did give his answer, it was with the action of picking her up and trying to comfort her. They moved past all of the people present like the talk fields of grass of Otogakure lands that her mother would describe to her since she was much too young to remember. They sat down in their seat and by one another. Aurelia's eyes were beginning to tear up yet again for what felt like the 3rd time today.

"Aurelia, you remember what I taught you being a Queen means, right?"

She gave a short nod. The many lessons of her earlier youth had been filled to the brim with that kind of education. Learning how to be a leader, one that was effective and whose rule would be just. Aurelia hung onto each and every of her father's words as if they were the last morsels of food for an alley rat. Her father was clearly uncomfortable if his words and body language was anything to go off of. He spoke of her mother highly, saying how she saved a lot of people and after another pause, he spoke the words which broke her heart.

"My god sweetie, I'm so sorry but...Mommy is gone.""

A lump grew in the back of her throat as her body would physically react to the news given to her. "G-Gone?" The tears already flowing down her cheek had turned into a river of tears. Belamos tried to comfort her by saying how noble her intentions were, to die for others to live. It did serve as a point but not one that a devastated child would reason with. She said nothing as her father looked to be just as devastated at the news. Was this what Vivian and him had been speaking about earlier? It did make sense after all. What did catch her off guard was how affected by this, having only seen him in his usual state of being. It felt wrong. Aurelia would embrace her father again, doing her best not to cry and failing spectacularly. "No...No." she repeated while making such pained and sullen voices. Every minute or so she paused to sniffle and take a breath of fresh air before then returning to crying. "I-It's not fair. Mommy said she would come back...I-I didn't even get to say goodbye."

She cried and cried while hugging her father dearly. After a while, she pressed her face into him. She didn't want to face anymore of today and there was still so much to be done. Her heart felt heavy, every beat filled with pain. All the things she said, all the things that she could have or wanted to say to her, all burrowed down deep inside of her. After about five more minutes, she had hit her limit. She wanted to cry more but no tears would come out no matter how hard she urged them to. Her reddened eyes looked at her father as she looked down at the floor. She knew where he would be going soon. It was always like this, but she didn't want him to. "Please don't go, Daddy." she said, closing her eyes. "D-Don't leave. I don't wanna lose you too. Not you, not Aunt Viv, not anyone ever again."

The child would look back up at Belamos and frown. She remembered so many times of that smile of his with her mother. It was just so wrong to see it looked so distraught and full of pain. "Let me come if you have to. I'm getting better at jutsu." Whatever it took, Aurelia didn't want to be alone. To allow her mind to think more about this. It hurt so much, and it wasn't going away like a cut or a scraped knee. Her throat was dry, her chest hurt. "Just... Don't leave me."

Brooy
                                                                                  Dexterous Prince
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

He kept one arm wrapped around Aurelia, comforting her as best as he could as she pleaded with him to never leave her side "I won't, my daughter...I won't" This is what seperated him from Sandayu and Kagami- love. He had lost it all once but had refound the love of others in the former of his former wife and the small child that turned to him. It was what kept him from living a life of carnal pursuits and violence. It was all he had left.

Glancing over to Vivian, he gave her a weak smile and scooped up Aurelia, letting her lock her tiny hands behind his neck. Holding her in his arms he walked over to Vivian and placed his free arm around her, bringing her in as well. Aurelia, for a brief moment, would be flanked by two adults who both loved and protected her. They had lost a piece of their family, a big piece, but the family still remained. After a moment Belamos set Aurelia down and dropped down to a knee, getting down on her level "I'll always protect you, little one, but there will come a day when that's not enough. You will need to be able to protect yourself sooner rather than later...that's why I will begin your training" He ruffled her bangs a little, something he had always done good-naturedly to annoy her. Aurelia had, of course, dabbled in her free time but she had never been properly instructed beyond the basics. Having taken only introductory classes at the Academy her knowledge of Ninjutsu was quite limited. Belamos would now be teaching her himself, imparting his extensive knowledge of battle upon his daughter.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—

โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Novasse

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image
xAurelia Karna

The two Karna people would continue their moment, Aurelia listening to him as he told her he wouldn't leave her yet again. It eased the pain in her heart somewhat though the shrill pangs of loss still rang true. She smiled a little at him, those green jewels of hers looking deep into her father's. Tsukina would still be with them, she was sure. It was one of the promises that her mother had made to her. Even when she was gone and forgotten, she would watch over Aurelia. And she had no intentions of letting anybody forget about her mother. Not while Vivian and her father had anything to do about it.

Aurelia was picked up as her small arms gently coiled around her father's neck to steady herself while sitting on one of his massive arms. She was transferred to one arm and then sandwiched between her godmother and father. Her light colored hair would clash against their darker ones, the same shade of hair as Tsuki. Maybe she wasn't here physically, but Aurelia could make sure that they would not be so in spirit. Somebody had to help her father and Vivian might not be able to do so herself. The young one pressed against her father's forehead, a sign of good will and affection that she had done since she was an infant. "Thank you, Daddy." He always did know just how to help her out. That's why he was the good guy! She was soon lowered down back to the floor and soon after, watched Belamos lower himself to a knee so that they could meet eye to eye.

"I'll always protect you, little one, but there will come a day when that's not enough. You will need to be able to protect yourself sooner rather than later...that's why I will begin your training."

Aurelia listened before making a brave face and nodding in agreement. She would eventually be able to cast her own jutsu and not rely on her father for everything. "I'll be the best student I can be, promise!" It was clear in her voice that she wanted to get stronger and make her father proud by her declaration. The news of her mother was still fresh in her mind but maybe it would lessen over time. She was honestly just relieved to hear that he would not begin his quest for vengeance. "F-For Mommy...I wanna make sure she's proud of me." Young Aurelia looked back up at Vivian and gave her a little smiled. She had been keeping an eye on her and her father for quite some time now, and without her, she was certain that he would have been halfway to whoever attacked, ready to wipe everybody out.

"Do you think she's mad? That I never got to say goodbye?"

Brooy
                                                                                  Dexterous Prince
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Belamos ruffled his daughter's hair as she proclaimed she would be his best student "One day, little one, you will shine brighter than I ever could" He took her hand and began to walk out, signaling to Vivian where they were headed before doing so. As they walked Aurelia asked him about her mother. His smile disappeared for a moment before he replied "No, Aurelia. She is not mad at you. She is happy that you are safe- you could never make her mad at you" Squeezing her hand lightly he would let go, letting her walk by his side as a form of 'equality' between the two. "We will head to the Academy and I'll do a little check in to see what they have taught you there so far" With that thought in mind the pair headed off, both of them eager to begin the young girl's training.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
      โ—

โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 pm
User Image
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ขโ—ฆโœบโ—ฆ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ

The heated crisis dissolved enough that Unki caitiously back-tracked her way to the kitchen with her eyes narrowing on the little girl up-right and present among the crowd of languid people. Unki gave her this wide-eyed, cautious look, as if she wanted to carefully state "I'll be right back" but couldn't rightfully speak. The sound of Trefles shouting made her turn-to on the spot and throw herself back into the kitchen. Hold the fort. Unki felt more shook up than she looked and gave the kitchen crew a deer-in-headlights look. What does a good leader need to do to be inspiring? Give a good few words? Give a good few sound instructions?
tab
Start : [2] Posts to direct and restructure the kitchen
The first to come to mind was the little fuuin she inscribed on a rolled paper. Unki secured the rolled fuuin from one of her vest pockets. She placed the paper in ample space and performed a hand seal to reveal the edible contents. The found bamboo shoots and purchased rice, eggs, and jars of lotus root were looking as pretty as a pail of plump peaches.
"We're gonna' be okay!" Unki knelt and picked up the basket of fresh bamboo shoots. "I've brought more supplies for everyone to work with which should put us in a good spot until we need to go out for more! She placed the basket on the nearest table. The girl took a deep breath before attempting to call out direction. She sounded firm and just a smidgen below sounding fully confident. " Can I get someone to prepare these? They have to be started now to ensure Toso-chan doesn't face any lawsuits from food poisoning!" The lawsuit number may have not been the best thing to say about cooking but any confident kitchen savy somebody should be able to figure out how to get a pot to boil with bamboo in it. "Toso-chan would want us to keep going as normal for as long as we can. And we'll do just that with an egg and bamboo shoot rice bowl!" 1/2

A crooked smile came to her face, she felt all aglow and just felt as if her eyes or something should be brimming with sparkles. A Kitchenhand, who looks slightly less disturbed since Mr. Trefles's hurried exit, slid the basket from under Unki's hands and began the task of cutting away the gnarly ends of bamboo. "Great, great! Keep going with what's on-going. Let's get a pot boiling too! Unki felt the positive vibes radiating from her core ebb outward. She clapped as she thought of an addtional something-something to work with. "What's ready to go out now, huh?" Unki appeared to have rallied a deal of the kitchen back on track. "Let's get some more glasses of water out!" She said, implying drinks were already on the go-to for the wait-staff. Unki was directed to the supply of drinking glasses. There wasn't enough to fulfill what was immediately needed. "This is including the set from upstaris.... Don't tell Homura..." One member of the staff said quietly as if Homura could burst in at any moment. "What about the bar? With the bartender in the back, it's not like he's really servicing anyone" another spoke up.
tab
Unki told the second who spoke to her to tend the bar. "Water! " She waved one member of staff out of the kitchen to brave the crowd and before she sent another Unki felt empowered to speak up again. "I would like all the wait staff to supply water until meals are being called!" Unki pointed and waved for another to assist at the bar before she started with the remaining staff to move what glasses could to be filled and shoved out. Patrons were waking up by now after the heated wake of the Red Ruin and the little girl was gone by the time Unki returned to the floor. The staff seemed to have a direction again. "We'll need plastic before long!" One squeaked as they slipped past Unki into the kitchen for more drinks. 2/2 Posts to redirect the kitchen

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ โœบ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ
Storm // Chลซnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 780 // 780 // Stamina: 900 / 900

โ”†Chakra Used: โ”‡#โ”‡Stamina Used โ”‡#โ”‡
โ”†Remainingโ”†Chakra:โ”‡#โ”‡Staminaโ”‡#โ”‡

โ”†Strength โ–บ 2โ”‡Speed โ–บ 12 โ”‡Reflex โ–บ10โ”‡Fortitude โ–บ0โ”‡
ฮžฮž Combat Activityฮžฮž

โœบNew Activity

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

โœบ Active Jutsu

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

ฮžฮž Other Information ฮžฮž
ฮžฮž Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ฮžฮž

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
  • Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

Training :: Buki
Sobagai Deba Sentou::

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
  • Offensive Style: Knife Stances - Rank: E :: Training :: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased
  • Trick Style: Bladeโ€™s Edge: Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
  • Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
  • Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training :: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

Hagane no Shunkan

• Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training:: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
  • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.
  • Dexterity: Striking : Rank A: Training: ...the user employs image training to figure out ways to fully utilize the offensive possibilities of a two stick weapon combo. Tonfa Formless techniques are treated as complex when interacting with other Formless techniques.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:23 pm
User Image
xAurelia Karna

The hair ruffling would cause Aurelia's mood to perk up a tad. Her smaller hands fell on top of her father's, slightly holding onto them before letting go. The day she could grow to shine as brighter as her father was long away but she would surely be the best queen she could be one day. And all of today was a great start for that. He turned to Vivian to suggest that they would be leaving far sooner than later. His response to her question did, however, make her feel better

"She is not mad at you. She is happy that you are safe- you could never make her mad at you...We will head to the Academy and I'll do a little check in to see what they have taught you there so far"

Her smile grew though a hint of sadness was still present. It would be nice to try and get her mind off of her loss, even if for a bit. "Okay..." Their hands both squeezed together before they parted away, allowing for Aurelia to stand by him a little closer. It wasn't long before they departed, heading towards the academy in hopes of improving her skills.

โ– OOC NOTES:

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 100 / / 100 x > Stamina : : 100 / / 100 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : ไธก0 xxx
                                                                                  > Blood / Sensor x > Rinnegan / Shakuton [ Scorch Release ] x > Arashigakure x > E-rank Student xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                      > Bloodless Kin: Bloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.
                                                                                      > Resolution 1: You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemyโ€™s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                                                                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see a person's chakra distinctly and view its flow throughout the body
                                                                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see the eight gates within a person but not individual tenketsu
                                                                                      > X: The Rinnegan can be maintained forever, given a certain (chakra + stamina) level to maximum (chakra + stamina) level ratio.
                                                                                      ___D-Rank: 60% l ___C-Rank: 50% l ___B-Rank: 40% l ___A-Rank: 25% l ___S-Rank: 15%
                                                                                      > Shakuton: Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats
                                                                                        Speed: [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Reflex: [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Brooy
                                                                                  Dexterous Prince
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image

There is an old saying, if one wishes not to tempt the devil then dare not speak its name. As such as if on cue the kitchen door would swing open. "Where is that useless!...Huh." pleasantly surprised it seemed she was seeing that the kitchen was not in shambles. In fact, she seemed pleasantly amused on top of it. Amused by the fact the one who was effectively taking charge was the blonde girl of whom had visited only awhiles while ago. "Where'd that blue faced bozo get off to?" She looked at the floor and shook her head looking up to scan the room again. "and stretch? Uuck. Damn it." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Where are you, you pale skinned spaz. They're tearing up yer..our house." The pale skinned spaz was, of course, referring to her 'husband' despite their dynamic Homura still cared about Toso it seemed. Opening her eyes and looking to the counter she'd grimace as the eyes of the demon awoke. "Now hold on are thems my good glasses!"

Homura would dive inward grabbing the man by his collar only to stare him in the eye. Poor fellah just couldn't get a break it seemed. Homura then sighed and tossed him on the ground where he landed on his rear and scuttled behind Unki. "It ain't worth it." She'd then lock gaze in Unki's direction. "Listen girlee. I appreciate everything you're doing for my main squeeze here. But all the niceities in world ain't going to make a lick of difference if the guys outside don't cool their tits. Figuratively and literally. Listen you were able to get this lot in shape maybe you got the stuff ta get it through there heads we're trying to help. Got, this is why I ain't never was an never will be a shinobi...Imma a call ya. Get yerself mentally prepared. I spose you aint obligated or nothin but my man would be pretty grateful."

Homura would then leave the kitchen the earlier duressed chef exhaling relief before getting back to business. Her leave was heralded by crazed echoes of shouting and rabblerousing through the doors, something the wait staff was already well aware of. Things had escalated. Questions unanswered. Security lacking. Feelings of abandonment, after the massive explosion when all the core nin dispersed. Then Homura's loud belligerent voice echoed through the establishment. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Suddenly a brief moment of silence...only opposed by crying babies trying to be made calm. "IF YA AINT GUNNA LISTEN TA ME MAYBE YEL LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO DAMN WELL GIVES ALL THEY GOT FOR YOUR ASSES SAKES!" Toso would have been easily spoken over, Homura was clearly far from delicate when it came to her words, and Trefles was a citizen just as they were which provided just as much security as one would assume from a person universally seen as 'just a bartender'. Unki was a shinobi. A ninja of the village sworn to protect, and with all that had recently happened. Almost being burnt to a crisp, giant explosions, rapid evacuations the people in Ika-Shokuji felt anything but at ease. Perhaps Unki could do something a shining sweet roll sacharrine enough mayhaps to quell this sour crowd.
Hurrak

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image

tab
If Unki posed an argument with Homura about who it is that should be speaking there could be a chance the argument ends with the shaken patrons causing a further, fiery riot, and Toso could come home to the defeated remains on his home and his employees filling out eye-witness forms handed out by the.... nevermind. Unki had pressed her lips together for the duration of Homura's scream and set a few fingers to close one of her ears. With her other hand, Unki waved her free fingers and forced a pained smile to introduce herself as the "someone who damn well gives all they got". When Homura finished Unki spoke but sounded so small in comparison. She spoke to Homura first. tab
"M-maybe you should... check the cooler... I heard the staff say Mr. Helmet took someone in there. To cool off, I think." She wasn't going to TELL Homura what to do in her own house, maybe, offer a suggestion to go look into something to prevent starting a screaming match with someone. Unki still had to speak, though. She didn't think of herself the speaking-to-crowds type but hearing in on enough of it may have brushed off on her. Maybe. No promises. Unki didn't have any clunky headbands to point at to confirm Homura's claim that Unki was what she was. Only the weapon at her back was enough to assume Unki had something worth while up her sleeve.
tab
"I'm sorry you're all here but it's better you're all here than out there. The staff is trying very hard to bring you everything it can: food, water, and an attempt at peace and quiet. Some feats are easier than others." She said having eyed a member of staff hurry back into the kitchen for more water. But many of you are disturbed and unsettled and I actually can't say what's caused a number of these concerns aside from a hulking behemoth that your leaders are addressing as we are here. Now, Unki paused to breathe before she continued on. "I saw the gloop behemoth outside and got pretty close to it when I went to the drop district. I can confidently say it's being taken care of!"
Then she drew a blank. That explosion from earlier was out of Unki's knowledge of what it could have been. From here, regrettably, her words were at odds of being backed by the simple result of just not knowing what to say. Was there the perfect phrase to say?
tab
Displaced and frazzled people were staring at her and Unki's confidence, left over from the kitchen, was on a tight-rope. I can only ask that you be patient with us as we try to make this less than a difficult situation. We can go further from here whenever we hear something from the outside." She took a deep breathe and took a number from Homura's behavior. "If you don't want to be a civilized human being and continue to address this like raving animals then I will personally see to anyone's desire to throw glasses, bottles, start fights, and deface the restaurant's property or the personal belongings of your courteous host and remove you from this safe place myself!" She said this specifically for the rowdy guests. Those on the first floor were given the same cold, stale look of a woman who could radiate as much heat as the last guy who came pouring in here did. A moment was spent looking at their faces and then she turned her head and looked upward toward the second floor.
tab
Yes, the air did get a lot warmer as she said her warning in the polite tone that she did. Her expression, although generally pleasant, had a look in her eyes. The look was a exposing trace of the temperamental girl who was also impatient when things did not fall into the way she wanted and a darker side she'd really rather not let out. But Unki continued to stand there like a prim little doll just about ready to bat her eyelashes. She didn't. Although, Unki was fully ready to sucker punch the first rowdy punk who ever thought to pull on her ponytail again.

Storm // Chลซnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 780 // 780 // Stamina: 900 / 900

ฮžฮž Combat Activityฮžฮž

โœบNew Activity

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

โœบ Active Jutsu

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
  • Offensive Style: Knife Stances - Rank: E :: Training :: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased
  • Trick Style: Bladeโ€™s Edge: Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
  • Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
  • Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training :: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

Hagane no Shunkan

• Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training:: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
  • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.
  • Dexterity: Striking : Rank A: Training: ...the user employs image training to figure out ways to fully utilize the offensive possibilities of a two stick weapon combo. Tonfa Formless techniques are treated as complex when interacting with other Formless techniques.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:56 am
User Image

"Oh he's in there huh. Eeeeeeeeeeeh. I'd rather not. Wish he'd take that business somewhere else. We ain't a kindergarten." Homura would allude knowing what it was the man was doing and based on what seemed like personal experience didn't want anything to do with it. Homura huffed as she decided to possibly tear into alleged thieves of kitchenware.

Unki's speech would have been listened to. Maybe it was her femininity that aided in her powers of persuasion. It calmed the most insecure individuals though still left doubts. As for the rowdier bunches, they were well about to plan on taking advantage of the girl's weakness until she produced a verbal threat. In which many just spat and swallowed their venom. "Just like you shinobi type ta oppress the workin man! they were curtailed but not happy about it. Some of the more lecherous individuals would start saying and stating threats of their own. While many were empty they were less than pleasant to hear. No woman would find the words easy to swallow with talk of pinning down and other lascivious commentaries. It was verbal harassment but nothing physical moreover they weren't directed directly at her. Just talk among tables. Just as they made empty threats they believed Unki's were also to some degree half empty the only thing qwelling them was the notable assumed strength of shinobi.

The Truffleman was nowhere to be seen. But it would be now Unki would see the familiar pink haired individual that had kidnapped her long ago. His name if she could remember Giorno or Gio for short. Hands in his pockets he came into the establishment. "Wow man, things really have gone ta hot s**t in here. He'd say casually. Despite his attitude and their past relations, he did seem physically capable if anything. He was a shinobi after all. If Unki didn't intend to appoint herself as the lawbringer it might have served beneficial to appoint the pink haired doofus to do so for her rather than investigate the fridge of which Homura had to intention of getting even close to apparently.
Hurrak

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image

Unki wasn't exactly impressed with herself when the highlight of what she did was spark a trail of lecherous commentary. The look on her face, where the darker side of her was subtle at the sideline, was stepping toward its boundaries and made her look like she was going to explode. Her eyes were wide and a corner of her forced smile twitched. She actually felt like smashing her fist on the forehead of the first MAN she heard laughing. tab
If anyone on the planet was going to tell anyone that a fraction of teenage boys, grown men, and male dolphins were prone to stupidity, salacious behavior, and being out-right annoying it would be Unki. At the same time, she could confess to the world about the equally stupid faction of females but dissing on males is an easier game. It was at this point that Unki, standing still where she was, was beginning a deep breath exercise and counting to some number. tab
As much as she would have loved to pull one of the rowdy punks aside and give them beating for the disrespectful comments and speaking like that with children present it wasn't the greatest of ideas for a lady who happened to be tied all the way up to the Daimyล. tab
She thought about having ornate death threats written, but no one liked death threats, and the option of pulling them aside one by one to remove witnesses and dissolve concern among the crowd sounded like a sweeter deal by the second. When the thought of returning to the kitchen whatever eye-burning spice she could find Unki stopped when the familiar pink-haired dolt from earlier had moseyed his way back to Ika-shokuji. He was Toso's friend and surely that'd be enough motivation to put himself to good use! tab
Unki's tormented grin flipped into something more genuine and lit up by glittery hopes and dreams. She waved at Gio to come to her in although in a more urgent, frantic than casually inviting manner but stepped toward him just in case he was missing her frantic gestures. In a low voice Unki "I need cauldrons for this lecherous sect of Hell! That's an expression please don't get actual cauldrons. Can you be my hand in all of this mess? I need someone to keep the ruff-tuff problem causers at bay while the kitchen can get it's job done! " tab
She turned her head, rigidly, toward the group she wanted handled first and spoke low enough for Gio to hear. "I'd start with a handful of napkins soaked in mop water then shoved into their mouths... Then she turned her head to face forward again and looked almost regretful of saying that outloud and with a pout. "I'd do it myself but I'm trying to keep things running smooth. It's pretty rocky and they don't really trust that we have the best interest of everyone. " tab
Her thoughts veered onto the trouble with the freezer. She didn't think Ol' Pink hair here had heat-related powers that were as easy going as Unki thought her own to be. She looked the other direction and placed her hand to her chin. Still, she sported her pitiful pout as she continued. "Hmm. That could free me up to hop in the freezer and really the staff get water out, 'specially at the bar. Can you avoid making a scene?"
Unki pulled her sights from Gio for a second and looked around behind him. One of her small brows arched and then the duo furrowed. He appeared to be alone.
"What about the rest of your rainbow bunch? Your friends.

ฮžฮž Combat Activityฮžฮž

โœบNew Activity

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

โœบ Active Jutsu

ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information
    ใ€“Activation
    โœบ ๏นข Information

Passives

Attributes

Hagane no Shunkan

Tanisoko

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games