Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

"You know. My empath ability goes both ways."
A tear welled up in Kogo's eye, but as soon as it dropped over his eye lid it turned into steam and vanished.
"But despite how someone may feel, they should show wisdom. If they are so quick to decapitate someone, or even threaten someone, whom they do not know and has so far caused no harm- how are they any better than whatever seeds their hatred?"

Kogo took a gentle step towards him, focusing his energy even more contrary to his malicious demand to silence it. He deepened the flow of their connection, to a point where Kogo could even feel the Lustrious silks and heavy gilds of royal cloth and armor, and Rama could even feel the roughly woven cotton and wool of his tunic and jeans. The only softness came from the Long black hoodie emblazened with the Luckies symbol. His only Gild being the Royal ring on his pinky and the Golden chain with obelisk his mother gave him, which was said to host a vast remainder of her magic still hidden away in such a small crystal. Alas, Kogo has was never able to break its Pentagram Riddle branded into the crystal.
The differences between them were vast, and now they both could feel it.
Kogo stuck his fist out to Rama.
"I want to understand you."
He offered the gesture kindly, in hopes Rama would return his fist bump. It would initiate what Kogo calls a Final Connection. This stage in the game Rama could surely read all of Kogos thoughts, and Kogo his unless they were being consciously blocked. But intentions are all still lost. After a final connection however, this level Kogo found that the general feeling of empathy was also magnified- to a point where parties could feel each other feeling each other. Understanding each other understanding each other.
Easily blocked and shut out all the same. But once in this stasis Kogo has found that only the truly Rash and hateful, could ever remain stubborn to one another.
"Come. Rama. We're royalty. Being a king is about a lot more."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:11 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 1&4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander was completely caught off guard by this and hadn't noticed anything odd when he seen Rama say something about magic,"What..?", he took him a moment to register the situation and in his loyalty to his own family he turned to Delilah and grabbing her arm stalked off from the group, once they were away from the two he told her in a commanding voice,"Go to your room and dont come out until I've sent for you understand?", he said crossing his arms as he glared back at the two there was something she didn't need to be involved in,"But... Alexander...", she began looking up into his preserved face she faltered and nearly bursting into tears she ran off and away toward the girls dormitories. She felt she would never learn anything if he kept her away but at the same time she knew not to disobey him as well. She stopped once reaching the actual inside of the school hallways and began to walk in a more calmer pace...
Alexander watch her go and grunted in approval he found that even though he wished for her to grow some kind of backbone it wasn't going to happen so easily with his Ferior position. He frowned he knew it was difficult for her but then again magic wasn't a toyed game to mess around with and He absolutely despised sneakiness... It had its own sinister principal requiring to much inner thinking and weariness to be met with.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kogo dropped his fist and broke the connection with Rama. Perhaps the depth they had achieved already was enough for him to at least understand Kogo was as honest as could be. Either way, Kogo didnt care much to stick around and find out for someone so stubborn anyways.
So when he saw Delilah break off crying, he became much more worried about that. Kogo activated his left alchemist hand, causing the fingerless gauntlet on his left hand to sprout bright crystaline emerald tips on his left fingers. He used them to slice a shallow line into the fingers on his right hand, just enough to draw a slight stream of blood that dribbled down onto the palm of his right gauntlet. A brilliant seal lit up on his palm and kogo raised it into the air- where a portal just large enough to fit him through, had non chalantly decided to exist far above his head. He floated up into it, not even bothering to take a final glance at Rama. There was no point. Fighting a never ending battle is a fools errand. If he came around then great, if not so be it.
He exited the portal dropping infront of Delilah about a foot or twos distance away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:16 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama kept his hand on his sword the whole time he looked into Kogo's eyes but never lifted his hand to meet his and once he was gone he turned to Alexander and spoke."Go find your sister now that creep may try using her,I am going to find Alster we will meet you back in the main hall in ten minutes if you or your sister arnt there I am going hunting."He says his voice had an anger in it that Alexander had never heard,that no one had ever heard.Rama was always calm and gentle and fun but the fact that some one would willing use there magic to mess with people's minds was something he wouldn't stand for.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Years 1&4
Delilah etched her way along the wall stopping as she seen Kogo drop from out of nowhere, worried she tried to slide into a room to the side which led her to the library she began to pace up and down the book isles as she did to lose track of the man following her something she wished not to do was to upset her older brother....
Alexander found that Rama was really upset by the newcomer and even though he found he knew who the guy was having kept tabs on most of the royals here he didn't know him on a personal level,"Wait Rama", he grabbed the man's for-arm and calmed him for a moment,"Here me out on this I know for a Fact that is Prince Kogo a very old linage he descends from having known most of the royals here for knowledge reference...", he cleared his throat continuing,"Do you know this guy on a personal level? Do you know what he is capable?", he wanted a reaction out of Rama to be sure this wasn't him over reacting because it involved Delilah as much as he loved his sister there was not mistake he wanted many possibilities to present to his parents for her marrying into another royal family.. In his family that wished to make themselves legacies they have made some very well known matches already with his 2 older siblings. Besides he liked to confirm to himself that Rama still really liked Delilah better that then someone who just thought she was a waste of time like most people would.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama turns when he grabs his arm and looks at him."No I don't but I can care less he can mess with peoples minds and make them think or maybe even do anything they want them to and if he gets to Delilah and even thinks of touching her Ill rip his arms off my self and beat him with them."He then looked at him his eyes narrowing."I made a promise to her once when she was little,I don't think she even remembers it but I have never broken one and I wont start now,you go find Alster I am going for Delilah."He was clam again and he removes Alex's arm and nods before running after the way he seen Delilah go.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien had been in thought and honestly just walked around getting a feel for the school, which as he walked around he kept more to himself. He had his nose in his book a bit more then usually, filling his journal with notes of things he noticed around the school. He soon noticed a girl moving through the halls towards him till the guy from before that gave him the creeps had appeared out of no where and scared her. He then could see that she tried to get away from the guy, but wasnt sure what was fully going on but would intervene if Kogo decided to do anythig else weird. Damien wasnt fully aware what was going on with tge guy but even with how far away he was, he could pick up what would be said even if Kogo whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:56 am
( may i join you guys in this group rp ?)  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 am
queen strider

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Xylic was in the library looking for some books to read when he was bumped into by some one,he turned to see a younger girl and he holds out a hand to her to help her up."I am sorry about that I really souldn't be just standing around like that."He says with a warm smile,he then remembered who she was she was Alexander's younger sister,it was rare to see her around the school with out her brother in toe."Princess Delilah what brings you here."He asks with a smile.

((Ooc. You can join us queen just make a profile that fits the rp.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kogo couldve sworn the princess had gone this way.
"Perhaps Im over doing things", Kogo said as he peered through the various windows in the doors to each room of the hall.
"These people are strangers. I always rush into making friends too recklessly." Out of the two people Kogo had made an empathic connection with though, he knew delilah would be the more reasonable.
Also he noticed her crying when she had left, and he was curious as well as slightly moved. He hated seeing such gentle hearts suffer.
Kogo finally opened the door to the Library and wandered the aisles, simultaneously perusing literature and seeking his self proclaimed damsel. Even though, she was most likely just fine.
"Ah."
He found her talking with another lad.
"There you are Delilah. Who's your friend?"
Kogo smiled at the man, offering his hand and extending his empathic connection.  

supadankiwi420

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Years 1&4
Delilah found herself bumping into another royal on her disappearance through the hallways coming face to face with someone she had no clue who he was but found that he knew her just fine, she turned startled as Kogo appeared behind her she tried not to be nervous as he seemed friendly enough she just didn't want to upset her brother,"I'm sorry both of you excuse me", she managed to softly speak pushing past the two boys she walked herself quickly and quietly out of their way and back into the hall she let out a breathe of relief maybe now she could get to her room without Alexander making a big fuss and scolding her. She walked timidly back down the hall heading back to the girls room. Alexander found rama's over reactiveness rather offsetting and he managed to find Alster and walking next to him as he spoke his greeting he shook his head,"I'm heading to the women's dorm rooms to check on Delilah I think Rama underestimates that Delilah obeys orders from me and knows its best than to try to get mixed up in situations that will cause her stress", he explained to his friend as they made their way to the women's dorm.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kogo stepped into the hall after her and managed to just barely grab her by the elbow. She was moving with a definite purpose, What was it? This girl didn't seem like a prudish royal to him. Although he'd been mistaken a few times much to his dismay.
"Excuse me, princess. Just one second for one thing, If you dont mind."
And Kogo extended his empathic connection to assure her of so before releasing her elbow and putting a slight bit of space between them.
"Why must you be so elusive? Its a shame someone as beautiful as you should have to be so fleeting to the eye. After all, always moving this way and that, and not enjoying where ut at. It can take years off your life."  

supadankiwi420

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Years 2&4
Delilah found herself being pulled to a stop and she was most uncomfortable as he began to praise her on her beauty though her modesty shined through as she blushed and shook her head,"Forgive me but my brother has commanded that I return to my chambers and I know best not to disobey him..", she informed the prince she dipped into a small curtsy,"I wish to be able to commence a talk with you as well but I am not one to go and find myself in situations will disobey my elder sibling and cause chaos", she peeked up at him timidly almost frightened,"Please forgive my urgency but I must return to my chambers if i am to please my brother and not cause conflict", she told him.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien was keeping a bit closer then he realized but as he kept to his journal, but as he looked up to see once again that he was by Delilah and Kogo but he could see the expression that Delilah had and sighed. He walked over and got between the two of them, "I would say you should return to your quarters so your brother isnt worried." He said kindly but turned his attention back to kogo, "Whats your deal? Going around and harrassing people?" The neko prince asked as he wasnt one to step forward but Kogo had also messed with him.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:28 pm
(Hey guys ^^ Sorry that I haven't posted. I've been busy with classes and being under the weather. I'll post again once I figure out where my characters will come into play because where I've missed a lot, I'm kind og lost sweatdrop )  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff