Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doryu turns to Ryoko and sighs"You need to start showing some respect to her because soon she will be your queen,this is her kingdom not ours and you are going to start acting like it."His voice war firm but still held his normal caring tone to it as well." I am not blind to how you are feeling right now Ryoko we are bound after all I can read you like a book."He says as he sits next to her and puts a hand on her head."I know how much you care about me Ryoko but right now its not about whats good for me its about whats good for our kingdom and its future,he then puts his head to hers."Just becuse some one will be coming into our little family dosn't mean I will treat you any different you are still my little dragon."He says before he picks her up and carries her to her room and lays her on her bed."Get some sleep tonight ok we will be up early.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Ryoko puffed out her cheeks in defiance as she aloud her master to carry her to her room,"Very well", she sighed as he sat her down,"But I wont say I'm gonna like it!", she reported very stubbornly waiting for him to leave she frowned they always all slept in the same room it was so odd having their rooms seperated.... Sorrowfully she lay down and stared at the ceiling she wasn't one to listen well to change but she would endure if it meant master was happy....

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra came back up the stairs after dinner wearing a silk robe which wasn't so heavy underneath lay some revealing undergarments but she didn't think anyone would be up she had pulled her hair up in a soft bun and didn't have on her massive witches hat on as she was mixing up another tonic as she approached the door she flicked her wrist and the door unlocked and even opened for her as she walked through to see the massive glass mess on the floor,"Your highness", she whined not bothering to close the queen's doors,"You shouldn't make such a mess", she complained using her magic the glass started to tremble before it reassembled itself back into the pales of the balcony doors as if nothing ever happened she turned to look down at the lioness giving her an annoyed look as it yawned and turned away resting her head on her paws,"You know Ophelia I think your just moody I told you to come to me when during your bleeding times", she commented tsking her tongue as she sniffed the concoction almost drooling at the aspects,"This is suppose to fix my voice lets see if it works shall we?", she giggled seeing not difference in the queen she sighed and frowned she had hoped for a lecture but received non not even in animal form. She pondering on taking the glass but last minute sighed and let the contents drop over the ledge. She crushed the glass between her hands causing it to disappear as she sat down on the balcony with the queen,"Your so fluffy", she said grabbing onto her and giving her a big hug. Ophelia huffed and rolled over,"Oh stop being such a sour puss", she told her giggling softly.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Klale was standing on the roof looking up at the stars when he heard the voice of the court mage below him and he looked down seeing a large white lioness and the mage and he slowly floats down to greet them but he kept a distance away form them."Hello your Highness and lady mage."He says softly as he gives them a bow."Sorry for dropping in like this I am finding it heard to sleep in this land I hope I am not interrupting anything."He says with a smile,he had on a long black robe with sliver markings and he still had his mask on like always,he then noticed the witches cloths and quickly turned around and he looked up to the sky."Forgive me."He says

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra looked up as Kalel dropped down slowly,"Oh your not tired either?", she asked looking up amused,"Well it can get pretty hard when your trying to get used to a new place huh?", she seen him looking down at her and frowning she covered her robe to her closely,"Excuse me", she remarked hearing Ophelia growl she turned to see the queen rising and then heavily strange words came from its throat,"Cassandra go inside the night is clear but I shall not have you running around here undressed around company", she then began to pad her way to the bed,"Good night Kalel Knight of the Dragon King", she rumbled. As Cassandra pops up and whisks around skipping inside she turns to give him a wink,"Nighty night deary see ya in the morn", she gave him a little salute then shut the balcony doors,"Get some rest Ophelia and see me in the morning before you do anything okay?", she smirked heading out the door and shutting the queen's chambers, as she let out a high pitch cackling squeal and ran down the hallway sliding down the banister like a child before she disappeared down the corner hall on the main floor.
Ophelia huffed she lay down she knew in the morning she would return to normal but now she wished to remain as she was.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:34 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia woke the next morning with herself back in tact, she rose out of bed and dressed herself before opening her double doors and heading down the stairs she found herself entering Cassandra's chambers but found her no where to be seen. With disappointment she turned from the door and heading back toward her garden where she sat outside Breakfast would not be ready for another hour and she wanted to take in the sights before everyone woke up and began to crowd her again. It was 1 day til her 21st birthday... 2 days from her wedding and a life time for her to make friends with Doryu's family... She took in these notions in her mind before slowly rising from the bench and making her way through her garden in a state of Tranquil peace.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Ryoko woke up early that morning feeling so odd with master not so close to her that she snuck down the hall and climbed into bed cuddling his arm as she smiled finding it pleasing to be near him once more, she felt him stir and she plopped ontop of him with an excited gesture,"Master your awake!!", she stated delighted to see him finally waking up,"Master do I really have to sleep by myself all the time? It was rather sad", she frowned looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu would have to agree not having Ryoko next to him at night did feel a little odd and he was glad she woke him up early because the dragon should be coming soon,he looked up at her and smiles,before hugging her."I Know it was sad but it's what we need to do for a little you can still nap with me if you want but soon I wont be in bed alone."He says getting up and he got dressed he never really cared if she was in the room with him."Just remember my dear Ryoko nothing will ever brake our bond not even the queen."He says as Klale walks into the room dressed and ready to go."Sir we should find the queen her gift should be here soon."He says as they leave to find her.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Ryoko found herself looking over at Kalel amused,"Oh come on now dont think I didn't hear a crazy little witch screaming down the halls last night what you do to her Kalel hmm?", she smiled tiptoeing behind him as she fell into place next to them all,"Its so bright here", she said looking around the place trying not to admire it but she couldn't help but notice that these things were new and they amused her very much. She came to the banister and floated down the stairs behind them,"Master do you think your kitty cat queen will be okay with me taking naps with you", she yawned stretching,"I assume she will have protest", they were coming up to the garden and she dropped to the ground,"when is the dragon to arrive Master?", she asked.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:04 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia walked among the roses on the far edge of the garden as she inspected her flowers kneeling onto the ground she she found something was bogging down the roots and she got onto her hands and knees placing her hands into the briar infested bushes as she began to tug and pull and finally pulled out a very stubborn weed that was affecting plants she looked at her hands that received small scratches on them from the thorns and she licked the blood from her fingers and threw the weed over the garden wall, she then turned to make her way back to the castle she needed to check on the city they were expecting many things for the next 2 days and she had much to prepare.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycan
GuenivereOrion

She should be here soon no need to worry."He says as he seen the queen and he bows to her."Good morning my queen do you have a few moments I have something I wish to show you."He says with a warm smile."She is a gift for you,its the first time we have ever let one of them out of our kingdom for they are rare."He says as he walks with her to an opening in the garden.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia made her way back to her castle to find that Doryu and his group were approaching, she stopped and bowed silently staying quiet as he asked her to follow him, she nodded in agreement turning with him she looked slightly surprised,"What is it my Lord has brought to me?", she asked rather curiously,"You have already brought me a present and we are not wed yet?", she was stopped at the gate of the garden as she looked around confused trying to find the present she peered around the wall of the garden and down the road,"My Lord?", she asked blinking uncertainly.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia was over by the roses, eating some of the nectar from each flower, leaving some for the bees to pollinate them and help them grow stronger. She was only a baby but her instincts were kicking in. Then she perked her ears, hearing Ophelia and Doryu coming into the garden. She then went over to Doryu letting out a small roar as she sat before them looking up at them, wagging her tail almost like a dog. She was trying to be playful with the dragon king as he did this. She was the size of a human baby at birth, but weighed about 10 pounds.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra came whizzing through the sky above the castle as she twirled around and around on her broomstick only to come flying down into the garden nearly crashing into it, she let out a high pitch scream of fear and excitement as she managed to pull up last minute and then controlling her broomstick waved down the her two majesties,"Hello my lovely royal couple! My lady I have your medicine", she kissed the air and blew down a soft bubble inside of it contained a herbal medicine for the queen which landed before her as Ophelia caught it in her hand. She then whizzed off again letting out a giggling cackle as she took back to the skies over the ridge.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:49 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycan
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles when he hears the little roar and turns to see Dragonia sitting with her tail going a mile a minute and he laughs."You got here early little one."He says kneeling down and he gave her a little pat on her head."Lady Ophelia let me introduce to you Dragonia one of our monarch dragons."He says as he stands up and looks at Ophelia with a smile."Shes yours."He says warmly.Klale watched the witch almost crash into the ground and shakes his head and he looks at Dragonia and smiles,the dragon was so small compered to others of her kind,but she is still a dragon so she still has the powers that come with her kind as well."My lord you never said she was a monarch."He says and Doryu looks at him and smiles.

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff