Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 pm
Beware my enchanting face...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: Henchmen, hare, and hatter
My thoughts are:"These guys are killing me!"

Ace found herself being flung off which was supposedly the leader as hatter had already started killing a few of them and the March hare had caused a few causalities,"Guh!! I can't do anything with you to!', she seethed with aggravation as she faced off with the main leader he pulled out a knife as she countered with her own blade he cut it close to her face as she rammed her against a wall his blade nicking her slightly as she shoved him off with her foot and then turned to give a cut across the stomach... she then kicked his weapon out of hand and then brought the blade down onto his throat as she heard the hatter and hare approach she knelt her head in shame as she told them both quietly as a small stream of blood began to trickle from her cheek,"Your right... I have become sloppy... I am to blame...", she whispered as she glared down at the man who was slowly losing his breathe as she had her blade at his throat along with one arm locking both of his in place,"Speak...", she commands,"Or I'll be sure to disembowel you alive".

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Hatter sighed as he focused on Alice instead of the eyeball the hare was dangling in front of him. "She's not sloppy Hare." He told the small animal. He placed his hand on Alice's shoulder and gently pulled her away from the leader. "Listen here guy. I know how much pain you're in right now. Being stabbed in the throat isn't exactly the most pleasant feeling in the world, but if you tell the young lady here what she wants to know then maybe I can heal that up for you." He explained as he knelt down to look at the leader. "And Alice you need to stop blaming yourself when things go south. s**t happens on these missions all the time. Hare he got me caught up in so many ambushes when he was first teaching me. You may not be new, but even somebody such as myself who has been at this job for years is still learning new tricks." He explained to her.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:53 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

tod chimed in waving his eyeball around,"Of its not your fault alice its his!", shoving the spoon yet again in hatters cheek,"I tell ye he diddles to much! and dont teach like he should and as for yer apprenticeship you had de tendency to go yittlely hauling in the bushes with ye canoodle so i dids what i could i used ye as bait dat i did".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Let out a sigh as she released the pressure on the man seeing as he would die soon anyways as hatter seemed to be trying to take control her eyes widened as she listen to Hares explanation of hatter's training,"Hare..?", said Alice rather innocently as she heard the man beginning to talk,"Oswald...", he croaked before he pulled a knife out and slit his own throat the blood sprayed all over alice and she blinked,"Oh well I suppose thats the best we can get...", she told the both of them hopping off the dead man she turned to hare rather innocently asking,"Dear hare.. whats a canoodle?"., she then reach up toward hatters shoulder and proceeded to stroke his ears in a loving gesture as she did as a child.

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Hatter growled softly. "Hare I will not have you disrespecting me in front of Ace like that. You need to learn to keep quiet sometimes." He scolded exaggeratedly. He shook his head, and got back to the task at hand. "Anyway. Oswald doesn't give us any leads really." He told them. "We need to get something more before we report in Ace." He told her. He picked the hare up off his shoulders and put him on the ground. He then started scratching his chin in thought. "Do we know anybody named Oswald?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:42 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod enjoying the attention she was giving him it was bliss for not many people would scratch a mangy rabbits ears after all, he was in the middle pawing his feet against each other when dear Alice asked what a canoodle was he immediately snapped out of his trance he got red and started clearing his throat like a old man he looked at hatter as he took him off his shoulder,"I say hatter what have ye been doing she don't have a clue with de canoodling? Have ye failed i want grand bucks!, If ye remember your training your started by stealing bloomers from maidens drawers did ye skip dat part or have ye gone senile? ,.... well on de other hand maybe thats why ye played with ye canoodle", he said by scratching his head then he heard the word and he stopped cold,"Oswald" he whispered he got frighted though his face didnt show,"Well kido's i must be off im going de pub to wet me whistle and try to find a misses hare", wiggling his eye brows smiling in another savvy manner.  

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Alice blinked slowly as she stopped petting him and smiling as she turned her attention to a rather flustered hatter who didn't seem pleased about the conversation... She then heard the hare say he had hatter stealing ladies bloomers and she turned red in anger,"How disgraceful!!", she stomped her foot down glaring at hatter while she crossed her arms at him with distaste,"You are most unetiquette sir", she told him before lifting her little nose in the air and stomping off toward down the ally to grab her cloak off the ground snatching it up she heard the hares last end of the conversion about wetting his whistle,"Why would ya wanna do that? aren't ya suppose to have a wet whistle?", she said rather confused as she stuck her small little pink tongue out wetting her lips before she produced a rather loud whistle,"See I can do things to", she told them both rather pleased with her self, she doned her hood and began to inspect her dress,"Hatter I do look horrid in blood it makes the tea taste foul I shall be at the inn redressing",she told him as her little head bobbed as she walked past the two on her way out of the ally.

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Hatter just sighed before looking down at the hare. "You expect somebody like this to teach ethically?" He asked her. He shook his head as he noticed the look in the Hare's eyes as he mumbled something. He then jumped in front of the hare. "After that startled look in your eyes Hare you're not going anywhere just yet. You know something about this Oswald guy don't you?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at the rabbit. "Just tell us who it is so we can get on with this."  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:03 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Seeing Alice fade his mind became fogged again he looked up and seen willis looking like a pouncing jabberwoky,"Willis what are ye doing this is no time to dance were looking for ladies after all", jumping on his shoulders,"Time for ye to finally get your knob polished ye young scamp onward to ye adult hood!", pointing a finger to the back door of the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:
My thoughts are:"Hatter! how could you!"

Alice had made her way to the inn rather swiftly being able to do through training and that being said she discarded her bloody dress into the fire at the hotel room and turned to shower... The steam rolled out from underneathe the door as her voice carried into the room in a chilling way
,"'Twas Brillig
And the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe,
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe....".

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:27 pm

"Hare I need you to be serious for one moment." He scolded. "I need to know everything you know about this Oswald character. We need to find him before things get too far gone, and you know how he gets when things go too far south Hare. For all of our sakes you need to tell me right now." He told Tod in the most serious voice he could muster.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:54 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod stopped and stared at willis for a long moment not knowing what he was talking about confused he spoke to hatter,"Well Willis I guess ye right im getting too old to be partying for a fair miss its past me afternoon nap i should be making it home my friend and as far as dis Oswald i have no recollection I did know a Philis that would fly south for the winter her father was a mortician they had a cuzin phill that gave the best back massages but he was a little to jolly".  

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:
My thoughts are:"My mind left the day it all fell"

Alice had made her way out of the shower redressed into a night gown and was brushing her long yellow hair when she gazed into the mirror and looked at her sorrowful blue eyes she began to ponder another time when she was just a little girl and had first met the 2... they were so different then... The sorrow built up in her heart at the memory and she began to cry as the Teenager knelt her head as tears streamed down her face covering her face after the tears became sobs she then had a strange predicament happen where she was laughing almost bitterly it seemed and then crazed a she held onto her sides howling in laughter but the fear, and sorrow remained in her eyes as her body began to twitch violently before she flung herself onto the bed finally it all stopped the laughing the crying and she just lay there on her back staring at the ceiling in a manner of perpetual silence it ate at her and then before she realized what was going on she was knocked out asleep.

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:04 am

Hatter sighed softly before shrugging his shoulders. "You're absolutely right old buddy. You seem tired why don't you head home for your nap." He told the rabbit before turning his back to him. "I need to go check on Ace anyway. She seems to be rather out of sorts lately.
Maybe I should take her out to a party soon. Let her get her mind off things for a moment."
He pondered to himself. "Or maybe she just needs more tea in her life." He added as he began to make his way back to the inn that he and Alice were staying. He mumbled to himself about cake and pie. He thought of all the times he and Alice had worked together and laughed madly at some of the things she would get upset about. When he reached the inn he quietly walked through the crowd and up to Alice's room. He walked in without a second thought to see Alice asleep. "I guess it's to be expected after the day you had." He said quietly. "It looks like it's about to get rough for us kid." He added before sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He fell asleep there thinking of all the things that could go wrong for them.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:08 pm
img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/b7/fc/8eb7fc04aef59d00fdebc6bc5fd065cd.jpg[/img]

Windy feeling a little disperate, and with no help from anyone around them. She woundering around and around until she head his.....voice. PETER. She ran to him and hugged him very tight. Her happiness to seen his was soon clouded by frustration. When she could see he was smoking and drinking in unison. Peter oh dear.. why must you keep doing this to yourself. she rumbles into her poket. She hated helping him stay this way, but she knew deep down. If he started thinking too much when he was not ready to face it. He would get into so much worse things. Here she hands him $20. Order me something plz.  
Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff