Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
11th Dimension Arcade & E-Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, curious ↛ wíth: Dark haired gentleman ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

A small, nervous smile appeared upon the young woman's face when the older man soon finished the last two songs, then proceeded to come her direction only to stop short. "It was quite... unique. I've never heard that kind of music. I'm Princess Rei Riberu of Nurin Kingdom, pleased to meet you." Rei answered him as calmly as she could manage, holding out her hand to shake his in greeting. "Might I ask for your name, sir?" she inquired curiously. He didn't seem like much of a threat, compared to most people she'd encountered back home. From Rei's perspective, the gentleman was quite a bit taller than her, yet that wasn't unheard of for most men who were older. His clothes on the other hand were the type she guessed many guys from this city had been used to wearing as a rather odd style choice. 'Why so much black and grey clothes? A popular color scheme perhaps?' she thought while glancing briefly at the clothing design before focusing her gaze back towards the man's face.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 pm
Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fallen angel ordered me
Another glass of wine
She said I'm here to make you see
We're running out of time

That's what she told me

There is no love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
That's what she said to me
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it
Not like we want it to be

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Geez she was kind of timid and quiet, wasn't she? Oh well, not anything he wasn't used to around here. "A princess, huh? Don't really see them around these days. And I admit, I've never heard of where you're from." He took her hand to shake, either this chick was a nut job, or there was some freaky stuff going down. Either way, at least it would prove interesting. Being in such a laissez-faire sort of place for so long, he forgot about making himself seem human. His hands were ice cold, he wasn't bothering to breath except to speak, and there was definitely no pulse or heart rate to him or anything. "Name's Gerrit Schwarz. Resident miscreant and libertine, at your service." In the near distance, he could hear chants of "shots! shots" quietly echoing through the room. He sighed, "Care for a drink? These guys will buy you one if they think it will loosen you up, or to get me to go ahead and take mine." He made his way over to the bar where the bartender was already tallying up how much alcohol had been bought. "Alright Mac, how many flamers?" The bartender, who was not named Mac responded by flipping up three fingers. Gerrit shrugged, "fireball, dragon, and a cig?" Mac didn't say a word, just prepared the first shot. Supposedly it was vodka, but the proof on it was so high, it could have been used to clean paint off the walls. As soon as it was poured, he took out his lighter and lit the top on fire. A couple of guys crowded in to watch, even though they had seen this plenty enough times. He took the shot, swallowing down a bit of the alcohol, but leaving the flame on the tip of his tongue, then with a slight exhale and quickly shutting his mouth afterward, he made a burst of fire launch straight towards one of the patron's face. The fire stopped short, but still the patron scrambled away. Next one was definitely the most painful, so bad he could almost feel it. Almost. He took the next flaming shot, inhaled just a little bit, then exhaled rapidly through both nose and mouth, causing a stream of pure fire to come out both. That one definitely warranted him some "oh shits!" and cell phone pics. Last one was his personal favorite, just because it was easy and served him. He took a cigarette out, and took the final flaming drink in another hand. Tilting his head back, he held the cigarette about an arm's length above his head, and tipped the shot back. He allowed most of the alcohol to drip down his throat, then in a quick puff blew flame up towards the cigarette, only hitting the tip. "Alright, show's over. Go ahead and play games and such so the owner doesn't get pissed at me." The crowd pretty much did as told, they didn't want to get him booted. "Sorry about that. People love a freak, and I get free booze out of it."

User Image

"Devour me and fill my heart with courage
Give me wings and camouflage the scar
Rip out my lungs and kill my fever
Bring me back to the alluring grounds of love

I will disband – my heart in your hands

This is not farewell this is only good bye
When my lips fade please kiss them good night
But even bright days are starting in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone

All the happy faces – and memories are killing me
Am I already dreaming
Please tell me that I only sleep...

Close the circle come to an end
Metamorphosis begins
Please hold your promise and let me forsake
Metanoia and the laughing grounds of hate

Will you tell me – see you soon in a while
When my eyes fade please give me your smile
And even dark nights are ending in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone"

With: The Princess and a bunch of losersxxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: Totally don't know the actual art of fire breathing.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, curious ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

No doubt, Rei had a feeling Gerrit wasn't like any human, but more of a different creature, much akin to the few she knew about besides vampires. Indeed his hands were cold, which was somewhat unnatural, but that didn't bother her. "Oh, um, sure, I suppose." Rei answered with a slight nod. She walked on over to sit beside Gerrit on his left just as the bartender gave the man his order. The princess's gaze shifted back to the bartender while glancing at a menu left on the counter. "I'll have the... crimson rose wine special... please." she told the man behind the counter, to which he seemed to nod in understanding before preparing the drink. Then, before she could speak again, she watched as Gerrit entertained the crowd with some magnificent display of fire breathing using a small modern item for flames and an alcoholic drink she didn't recognize. 'How interesting of a skill for a musician.' Rei thought observantly. She listened as the crowd seemed enamored with the display, then left a bit after Gerrit soon ended it. "No need to apologize. I've not seen anyone do something that daring with alcohol and fire without getting burned." Rei answered. She politely thanked the bartender as he passed her the glass of red wine, then took a drink. Rei could hear a few groups of people talking among themselves, but paid them no mind. "I moved here in town a few days ago. Figured maybe I could start a life of my own." the princess admitted, letting out a tired sigh. Once more her gaze shifted back towards Gerrit, doing her best to relax. "Music seems to be one of the few things I've missed since being gone from home." Rei added observantly. She heard some of the people in one random group off to her right sound like they were chanting for her to go up on stage and sing, or something of the sort. Most of the sentence they spoke almost sounded inaudible, but Rei seemed a bit indecisive as she glanced towards the stage, then briefly at the crowd, as if they'd found some new famous person.; Rei had indeed heard people around the library especially gossiping quite a bit, but here it seemed to spread like wildfire about her being good with music, something to that extent from what she recalled from memory.

[օօƈ]: Pardon the double quote. I was fixing some minor mistakes. ^_^*
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image

DahliaxxBardot

The Mirror Witch

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

” Aw, did I strike a nerve, Ash Head? Feeling self-conscious about your appearance, my boy? Don’t blame me for your own insecurities with your hair color or even the way that your eyes change to red at times. “ At this point, Dahlia was just seeing how far this man’s anger and annoyance was going to go. He might not have known until now, but from what she had witnessed in the mirror, she was almost 100% sure that his eyes were a shade of crimson that night. And my, what a nickname! Most people tended to ignore her bitchy a**, but she must have some sort of annoying little spot in his mind for him to give her such an amusing name as “Mirror Stalker”. Creative, and it fit. Although, she wasn’t sure if she would necessarily call herself a stalker. If anything, she would deem herself as a simple people observer. This witch wasn’t going to following anybody home just to torment them for fun. A small snicker turned into a slight giggle before silver irises bore into his face, practically piercing into his soul. ” You’re easier to read than your mirror counterpart. “

Taking up her attention for a brief moment, Dahlia glanced over to see two more individuals. One a very pale male, all pierced and tattooed up. The other another woman. That was interesting. To see that a majority of this establishments patrons were big bellied, cheeto dust covered, incompetent men, she was surprised to see someone with actual dignity around here. Her gaze, once again, returned back to the irritated looking arcade owner with a raised brow. Was he still questioning her? Did he often do that with his patrons and guests? ” I’ve already explained myself enough, you fool. Am I not allowed to be bored? No wonder you get masochistic pigs festering into this place quite frequently. They probably enjoy getting yelled at and interrogated by you, huh? “ Another smirk graced her lips as she crossed one leg over the other, simply waiting for him to blow up on her even more.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
xxxx

MOOD: Bored
      COMPANY: Ash Head
      OUTFIT: Winter Chic
      OOC:
A-T

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

The bartender added her drink to Gerrit's tab, though somehow Gerrit always managed to have enough credit to cover it. With the display done, he put the lighter up and focused on regular drinks once more; though of course the musician's were always stronger. Nothing really seemed to faze him, so the drinks had to be strong for him to even notice. Gerrit just sort of shrugged at the compliment, but he was still kind of in to it. "Not really a musician's skill set, just something I picked up for fun. Entertains people, gets them to like you a bit more, useful stuff like that. And who says I don't get burned? I just don't have very good nerves, so I don't really feel it anymore, well, usually not. It doesn't hurt and it heals, so why not?" That was his basic un-life philosophy: why not? He knew what the afterlife was like, and he had no intention of going there, but regular life was dull as hell unless you found ways to spice it up, and so he did. Not that he would tell her right off, but he lived it up by drinking heavily, taking any risk he wanted, and going home with a different man or woman every few nights. Some people would have labelled it a deplorable way of living, but at least he had fun with it. That and at least he never lied about it when asked.

She mentioned that she was new in town, wanting to build her own life, and then stated how she really missed the music. "Know the feeling. The music I grew up on is rare these days, and I lost all of my albums when I moved. But the s**t I risked my life for? It's common as hell. I could buy it for a couple of bucks and no one would think anything of it. Even if the stuff I grew up on wasn't what I valued back then, I definitely miss it now." Of course, he had never even heard of where this chick was from, so maybe they had a really different music scene. His was different, to be sure, but it was still influenced by what came out of the west. "I've only been here a little over a month, but it's an alright place. Isn't exactly home to me, but then again nowhere is. Guess this is as good of a city as any other." Is that how he would have always felt about the place, or were his emotions continuing to die? Were there wonders here that he was ambivalent about? Well, the chick who worked at the record store was definitely a wonder, but that was a different matter. The bartender went ahead and lined up three tall glasses of the same clear liquid he had drunk for the fire stunts. Anyone who sniffed it would have recoiled instantly as it smelled of pure alcohol. And it really was just about 100% pure alcohol.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: PrincessxxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:08 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, Curious ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

The princess kept her focus on Gerrit for the moment, listening to him speak. His story sounded rather fascinating, even if he came from a different background. Taking another sip of her wine, she placed the glass back on the counter, but kept a firm grip on it for no reason. "Well, that's true. I really think you did a wonderful job playing those songs earlier." Rei spoke calmly, managing to smile a little. Despite the crazy weather outside, she was glad to have a chance to meet at least someone different who enjoyed music. "My mother used to teach my sister and I quite a bit about music when we were little. Mostly singing I suppose. The castle used to be rather lively every year during holidays-- yet not any more, unfortunately." As she paused, the princess did her best to focus on the counter briefly. However, the small crowd off to the left didn't seem to cease their odd request towards her. Rei could hear some chanting, "Sing for us, Violet Princess!" or something along those lines. Rei glanced back at the crowd, her expression one of slight surprise as if she recalled something.; A brief flashback to an old memory perhaps, yet she wasn't entirely certain. It appeared as though the crowd had been once more curious to hear something new, either that or perhaps it was them under the influence of alcohol.; Either way, Rei had no clear idea as to which, yet it was though they made it a specific request for some unknown reason. Princess Rei managed to finish nearly half the glass of wine before trying to collect her thoughts. 'Why must these strangers pester others? It's quite rude.' She then drank what remained of the wine before placing the empty glass down upon the counter, seeming a bit speechless to hear random people shout quite loudly off in one corner of the arcade.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

He was pretty sure the emotional cue here was some sort of sadness or sympathy or something, but he just wasn't feeling it, and if he couldn't feel it then he wasn't exactly sure how to act. "Yeah, but you had those good times for a while, right? That's what really matters is to have known it at least once, right?" Sure, he was a fine one to talk. He was terrified of what his future would hold given his gradual loss of most everything. But maybe that was part of losing your emotions: the ability to bullshit. Or at least, the ability to impart wisdom that you had never followed. An outsider might suspect that his tongue was made loose by the amount of alcohol he had drunk. Already there were six empty shot glasses before him, and none of them had been used with the fire. And had anyone smelled the alcohol, it probably would have made them retch. He was basically drinking drain cleaner: alcohol so potent that there wasn't really even a taste to it anymore, just pure burn. "I learned to play guitar because I wanted to impress this chick that I knew. She was a total rebel and loved rock music, and I...I was kind of a loser. So I learned to play and it totally worked." No way was he going to tell the rest of that story. Even if he couldn't feel the sting in his chest anymore, he remembered what it had felt like, remembered feeling more dead than he was now. No, she could just make up her own story about why there wasn't a girl with him when he had clearly mentioned one. "Am I drunk or are there people who keep asking you to sing? I mean, you can sing in the next set or whatever, so long as I don't have to pay you. Or I can make them shut up. Whichever." His standard apathy was coming through strong once more, though he was slightly curious what she sounded like, but not curious enough to really push her.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: __xxxxxxRelationship: __xxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, Curious ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

"Yes, that's true." Rei answered him with a slight nod. What Gerrit spoke did make sense. With a heavy sigh, she sat up straight upon the bar stool, her gaze looking back towards him as he told about how he met a girl he'd fallen for.; Then later began learning to play an instrument to impress the girl, which he seemed a bit nostalgic about for a brief moment. "I bet she was grateful to love a man as talented as you." the princess spoke calmly. She politely handed the empty glasses back to the bartender so he could return to his duties. "Maybe someday I'll end up with someone who'd love me for who I am." Rei added wistfully. Before speaking any further, her gaze shifted from the crowd then back to Gerrit. His suddn interruption seemed to somewhat bring her thoughts back to the present. Briefly shaking her head, Rei turned to face Gerrit. "I suppose I'll sing, if you'll play. Mind if I pick the song?" she inquired curiously, shrugging her shoulders as if a bit indecisive. Though she was a bit eager to give it a try up on stage despite her nerves.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

This Mirror Stalker truly was an a*****e. A shrew, to put it in Shakespearean terms. ”First: I’m not ‘your boy.’ And, my eyes and hair are none of your ******** business. You will shut up now, or I’ll kick you out and revoke your membership for a day!” At this point, one really, REALLY massive neckbeard broke his attention from the bar’s occupants to gaze over to the commotion at the northern table, his scraggly five-braided beard moving with his jaw chewing on some gum. Glimpsing the obese man’s eyes from the corners of his, Seth froze, seething as his crimson-rimmed silver orbs pierced into Dahlia’s. Evidently, the northern table’s conversation was perhaps just a tad too audible, though only the gargantuan attendee seemed to be staring in their direction. Looking away from the Mirror Stalker, Seth tried to assess who, exactly the bar’s occupants were: Gerrit appeared to have finished his latest fire-eating display and was now speaking with somebody obstructed by a hollering visitor Seth had seen once last month. For one moment, Seth thought he’d heard “Sing for us, Violet Princess,” reminding him of yesterday evening’s arrangement with Rei. He grumbled, taking note of the time since the cleanup and preparation’s conclusion as Seth turned away. Sleep would have to wait for another hour, but at least the nosy stranger lost interest, squeezing out two starstruck adolescents for a closer position with the guitarist.

”’Easier to read than my mirror counterpart?’ What the ******** are you talking about? ‘Mirror counterpart?’ And, no, I don’t even talk to most people here.” Crossing his arms, Seth straightened his posture on the floor cushion, glaring into the Mirror Stalker’s eyes. It was either now or never when he could get up and crash in the backroom, preferably without the irritating Mirror Stalker's voice or sass. Ideally without her a*****e attitude. ”Now hear this: I need some ******** sleep. I’ve stayed up all night, and I have a hot date this evening. I am exhausted, and I don't have time for your shitty face. Go and haunt the bathroom shitter for all I care, but don’t you ever. ********. Call. Me. Ash Head. Again. Got it?”

- - -

Mood: Pissed
Company: Dahlia aka The Mirror Stalker TM, Princess Rei Riberu (Unaware/unseen), Gerrit Schwarz, neckbeards, and some working stiffs
Outfit: A black sweater, dark gray cargo pants, and black matching boots.
Armaments: None

“Cho-Cho Twain”

“Katze Allemon-Schatten”

“Princess Zelda21”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Good. Either she hadn't noted the past tense, or she just chose not to comment on it. Either way, it didn't seem like she was going to bring the matter up. "Yeah, I think she did. And you'll probably find someone, if you keep looking and putting yourself out there. People are naturally social creatures. The idea of isolation terrifies them, and they will do anything to find companionship. Which may sound dystopian, but at least it means that eventually you will find someone, and even if they aren't a perfect match, it's better than being alone." Well, better if you are really still a human and have such feelings, but that didn't really pertain to her now did it? And he didn't want to mix her up in his business, not out of any love for man, but just because things became more of a hassle the more others got involved. That was part of the allure of his lifestyle: people would come into his life long enough to give it some spice, but be ushered out before they did any damage. It worked well enough for him though he wouldn't recommend it for others.

As they apparently had gotten the lack of payment part covered, he didn't care much about her requests. "Yeah sure. Long as I know it or you've got the music." Yes, he could read music. He hadn't been able to back when he was alive, but it was something he learned after he died because he really had a lot more free time now.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: Purple PrincessxxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image

"Makes sense." Rei replied observantly while listening to the older man speak. A small, warm smile crossed the princess's face when she heard Gerrit's answer. Getting up from the bar stool, Rei strolled on over towards the stage and stepped on up. Immediately, she found a white folder with some sheet music and began looking through it. Once Rei found the song she was looking for, she took the sheet music and placed the electric guitar part upon the nearby stand where she last saw Gerrit sitting.; Then the solo part on the stand beside the first, noting the title was translated beneath the Japanese kanji which read: "Houkou- Roaming" with the name of a singer she didn't recognize. Glancing over the lyrics which were easily readable in Japanese, she had a feeling it didn't seem that difficult. "Ready when you are, Gerrit." Rei timidly glanced back out at the audience, noting some of the people who shouted earlier from the group earlier were very eager to hear the performance. She patiently waited for him to get settled and prepared, allowing time to tune the instrument if needed.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:01 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

She seemed pleased by his words, which was probably his objective, so yay for him. But all it did for him was remind him of the void within his being, the void that used to be filled up with love and hope and fear and all of the other delicious flavors of life. But try telling a living person that fear and sorrow were absolutely wonderful, and they would think you were crazy. No, it was hard to appreciate such things when you had them, but now that he didn't he would give most anything to have them back. He didn't have much time for reflection before she was heading up to the stage and looking through some songs. Heh. He didn't know those were there. Oh well, he played what he wanted that he thought would work, so he didn't really need music for that now did he? He loped his way up to the stage, not really bothering to hurry even though he could hear the crowd getting excited. They could deal with themselves for as long as it took him to get ready, they were sort of adults after all. Another peculiarity of being undead: time meant very little to him now. He looked over the music, tweaked a few things, then said "Ready whenever you are."

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: ReixxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:10 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, slightly nervous ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

When the music began, Rei could see the small crowd grow silent.; Clearly they were eager to hear the performance. She had started in on the song, getting both the pitch and rhythm just right, even though it wasn't meant to be sung by a lady. The crowd was entranced by the small bit of entertainment, some a little surprised at how great she sounded. Rei did her best, keeping up with the beat. No doubt, she did quite well when the music continued up until the end. When the music ceased at last, the entire crowd gave a round of applause. The princess politely gave a bow, doing her best to keep her composure. It seemed they wanted to hear at least one more song, to which nearly caught her off guard. An older man walked up on stage and politely bowed to her in respect before handing her a freshly cold water bottle. Princess Rei politely thanked the man before he left to rejoin his companions. When she removed the cap from the bottle, she took a drink, hoping to dilute the flavor of wine she'd had earlier. The princess wanted to speak, but fell silent for some unknown reason.; It was as though she'd suddenly lost the courage to face the crowd. Truly, she wasn't sure what to say, as if standing before the royal court alone. Instead, Rei took a seat on the stool to Gerrit's right to rest a bit, letting out a shaky sigh. 'Well, I tried my best, I guess.' she thought observantly.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 pm
Princess Zelda21

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

The girl seemed nervous, but she made it through the song alright even though it kinda wasn't written for her voice. It was sweet and all and the people seemed to like her performance, which meant more support and hopefully looser purses in the audience. After the song, people seemed to want an encore, but the poor little foreigner seemed to lose her confidence. Even when she had a moment to chill and drink a bit of water, she was still too nervous to go again. He let her settle down in the back before moving up to address the crowd. "Alright you mongrels, you got what you wanted. She sang for you and it was damn good, yeah? Now give her a break and don't pressure her into singing again if she doesn't want to, got it?" Obviously anyone with a throat tattoo had to be a badass, so people weren't exactly willing to go against him, especially not when Seth was on his side, and they were all a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeards. He looked back to Red, "Just tell me if you want to go again, alright?" The crowd started yelling out requests, including the obligatory "Free Bird," and it pleased him that some of the songs they named were ones he had introduced them to. His influence was palpable, at least. Unless there were any legit objections, he launched into whatever the hell he wanted, which of course would always be in the heavy metal family, and the crowd who cared went wild.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: ReixxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:53 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, slightly nervous ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

Glancing towards her right, Princess Rei only listened while Gerrit addressed the crowd. It clearly seemed to get their attention, which calmed them down drastically. She only gave a nod in answer to his question, letting out a shaky sigh. Somehow, he had indeed been quite good at handling large groups of people in order to get them to pay attention.; That was indeed a rare quality she'd hardly seen much of among some of the knights back home. A small, grateful smile crossed her face as she heard Gerrit continue playing different songs, some of them being requests from the audience even. For some unknown reason, Rei felt more at ease hanging around with him, as if being around family all over again. 'He doesn't seem all that bad, for a musician.' the princess thought observantly. Her gaze shifted back towards the nearest clock, though she had no idea if the building even had one with so many bright lights around most of the walls.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

۵ Downtown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas