Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin yawned as she stretched she was laying on a pillowed bed in Lucifer dark halls which were crawling with half naked women half the time anyways but she was in her usual clothes with her usual flare as she heard a chiming,"Oh boy! Another fallen angel where is our new brethern?", she grinned flying upward she began to ride the halls only to see 2 familiar faces coming back toward the castle of Lucifer,"Oh there you two are", she chimed as she floated over towards them seeing Jhin was rather irriated,"Did you have fun with that Angel hun?", she asked seeing a derranged look in Xeno's eyes she smirked and gave him a quick cheeky pop on the cheeks,"You seemed to have some fun at least".

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Azazel

Azazel now stood alone on the battlefield aside form the few angles and demons who where not picked up form the other forces and then he looks at him self in some water and his face didn't change."I see so this is my fate."He says before looking up at the sky at the now closed gates to haven and he sighs."Azezel we can't return to haven the gates have closed on us we will follow you till then end of time."One of the angles says and some of the demons nod as well."It seems we are locked out as well we will stay with you as well after all fighting you wouldn't prove anything." One of the demons says and Azazel nods and turns."Then lets go find our own home."He says as his wings spread and he takes flight.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin was going down the halls of hell when he comes across Harlequin and grins."I had a blast at lest till that damn angel went and blew his top."He says as he walks past her and walks up to the door that leads to Lucifer's throne room.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:01 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

After trying for a few minutes Xeno finally broke from Jhin's grasp. "I'll piss off whoever I want." He spat out. "What's that damn fallen going to do anyway?" He asked. He rubbed his face from where Jhin grabbed him. "As far as we know neither side has the ability to truly kill anybody. It's why this damn war has gone on for eons."
He told Jhin. He felt Har lightly tap his cheek. "I was having the time of my life before hotshot there ruined it." He pouted childishly. He crossed his arms and started walking towards lucifer's door with Jhin. "I didn't even get to hurt that a*****e that called me a worm."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:09 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

As Ramiel listened to the meeting of the angels he dreaded having to speak about what had occurred that day. He knew it had to be reported, but he also knew how devastated everybody would be, especially Char. When asked he stood up and cleared his throat. "The news I bring today is not good news. We lost many, and even more were injured." He told them all. "We have taken a loss of about two hundred and forty-five, but that is not the biggest fear I have anymore." He added letting everybody know that he demanded their complete attention. "As many of you know, I returned from the battle alone. The archangel that helped us fight today has been lost to us. He is alive, but he has fallen." He told them all somberly. "Today we mourn the loss of a brother, but afterwards we must prepare for the consequences of this outcome, and for that I sincerely apologize to all of you."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 am
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

The room fell silent and then you could hear the mourning sound of loss as the room filled with it Char couldn't handle it anymore she slowly turned and walked away and out of the council of angels her heart felt heavy as she went back to the Harmonize field and sat down plucking the strings of her harp she tried to feel a greater sense of loss for him but in heaven you couldn't feel that.. Frustrated she demand they open the gates so that she may fly close to the mortal world but passage had been blocked for now she may venture out later. What little sense of dignity the lady of harmony had she went straight to Gabriel and begged him,"Please let me try to find him.. I need to know the reason for his fall..", she asked... Gabriel smiled smoothing her hair,"I understand your very concerned.... But you must be patient..", he assured her,"Come I shall show you where he is in the mortal world..", and he took her to a special pond and low and behold if your heart desired it you could see those in the mortal world and she seen him,"What... was his name?", she asked Gabrielle solemn,"Azazel... he never told anyone because I suppose he feared his own downfall...", she nodded slowly and turned to Gabriel,"You.. think there is hope for him to return as an angel?", she asked. Gabriel shook his head,"I know no way to reset him to what he once was..", and with that she left to find Ramiel, once she had found him she caught his arm to get his attention and said,"Follow me", she led him back to the magical pool in heaven and showed him the arch angel,"His name is Azazel..", she told him,"Gabrielle told me if we wish to help him we may have to seek other means to assist his revival".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:19 am
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin looked at Xeno in disapproval,"what happened to the arch angel?", she demands as if she missed something while she followed the two back into Lucifer's throne room and there sitting on his throne was Satan himself. Harlequin finally put one and two together before she gasped and in a frustrated fit explained,"The arch angel fell!", she heard Lucifer chuckle,"Oh no!! I missed all of it!", she whined stomping around the throne room in a fit of display she turned to see Lucifer beckoning her towards him,"Coming master!", she flew over to sit in his lap cuddling his torso while she stroked her hair,"You knew all along didn't you..", she said rather dreamily.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:25 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin growls as he sits down on a table's edge "Will now I know why you sent me."He says as he pulls his armor off and throws it to the ground and once it hits the armor disappears and the gash on his chest starts to heal despite it having been given to him by a holy sword but it was clear it was painful and once it was healed a new set of armor appeared on him."Good as new."He says with a grin."So big boss now we have a new threat to fend off that arch angel was strong as he was but now he has darker powers."He says and Lucifer grins and looks at Jhin."Strong yet unstable Jhin he wont have a grip on his powers yet if we can turn that power against his former brothers,then we can move ahead with our plans with out there hindrance."He says and Jhin laughs.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:51 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno took a seat on one of the outcropping rocks that formed the walls of the throne room. He laid back and let out a soft sigh.
"Lord Lu, if you knew the archangel was to fall, why didn't you come up to see it?" He asked. "Surely something like that hasn't happened since your fall right?" He finished his question as he swung his legs back and forth. "And as far as power goes I may have to agree with Jhin on this one.
Even if it's not full control he had a lot of his new powers at his disposal the moment he fell. Something doesn't feel right about his power."
He added.
"It's kind of like putting orange juice in your cereal and then brushing your teeth with milk. You know?" He asked as he held his chin in his hand.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel decided to take a stroll after the meeting to clear his head. He needed to recenter himself after all that has happened. He was lost deep in thought when he felt a tug on his arm. He looked over and saw Char dragging him off somewhere. As he looked in the pool he gasped. He quickly composed himself though. "And where do you suggest we start looking for answers Char?" He asked somberly. "Never in the history of our people have any of the fallen been able to be forgiven. None have been able to get back into heaven. I doubt there is any way to actually bring one back from that kind of event horizon. His heart and soul have already accepted the darkness into him. The only plausible way to get him back would be to somehow kill the darkness inside of him without completely destroying his body." He went on a rant to Char. "Even if that were possible there would still be no guarantee that he would be allowed back into heaven."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char shook her head at his words he was right how could she deny that but something told her not to give up,"I know you are wise to say that and perhaps you are right there is a way for him to return to heaven.. find redemption and kill the darkness within him", she answered before turning her head to look at his location,"We need to try.. he has been there countless of times for us before and after every battle he told no one his name because.. Gabriel said he feared his own downfall like he already knew that he was going to be marked...", she said,"What happened during that battle when did he changed", she asked,"I had to return to heaven with the others my job was done I am no battle angel".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin gave a great chuckle over there expense,"Oh you two are rather funny aren't you?", she asked as she began to float mindlessly above Lucifer while he and Jhin seemed to understand the reason why the angel fell,"Think of it this way Xeno", replied Harlequin trying to implant a lesson into his crazed mind,"You can eat an apple but can only drink soup", she then nodded before adding,"It was like he already knew he ******** up", she grinned,"And thats the best way to fall".

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin looks over at the other two demons with him and sighs."You two don't make any sense lets just focus on how we can take out this new fallen after all that last arch to fall was Lucifer and we don't know what other powers he may be hiding so we may need to send some people to keep an eye on him."He says before he stands up and stretches."I for one want to take a little relaxing time and clear my head."He says as he starts walking towards the door.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:43 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed as he thought back to the fight. He looked down at the ground. "He was fighting off a big demon that came out of the gates of hell after you left. One of the other demons called him Jhin. The fight looked like it was going to go in his favor to begin with, but this Jhin guy was a lot stronger than the other demons we fought. He withstood the light of the holy blade. After he walked through it he kicked Azazel into a cliff. It was a massive hit and The demons seemed to assume that it would kill the archangel." He explained playing it all in his head again. "Not long after they started glowing an aura of light and darkness erupted from Azazel. He set Jhin on fire and sent him towards the sky. I avoided the demon and when I saw him again he had fallen. I think he said something about that being his fate, but I can't be sure."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:49 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno watched Jhin leave out of the corner of his eye. "Don't let that fat b*****d Urzirail and his pet butterfly push you around best buddy!" He called out to Jhin. "And especially watch out for his damn butterfly that thing can scream like no banshee I've ever met." He added. He then turned to Harlequin. "No the best way to fall is in a tub of chocolate chip cookie ice cream mix, because everybody knows that's the best place to be ever." Xeno said matter of factly like it was common knowledge among every sentient creature. He kept swinging his legs back and forth. "And if you don't think so you can fight me about it Har." He told her before sticking his tongue out at her.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas