Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:17 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashton

Ashton laughed at Kiara's giggling and watched as she explained they were both from a different world,"Oh?", he said turning to inspect the male as well he gave him a good sniff and said,"Yea well they have magical presence so I wouldn't have known but I suppose they do smell odd", he concluded,"I think Kiara should show them we can help if ya want", he smiled at the two new commers only for the asain girl to flip out and start wondering what Senshu is,"And she called me rude...", he whispered over to his friend, as he blinked over at the male,"I think the best thing would be for them to go to the queen once she can establish what is to be done with them we can start training from there", he concluded,"Also they will have to sign up for a guild but I'm sure the queen will give them a grace period and help with supplys room and board", he explained to the girl and guy,"She gonna need help?", he asked scratching his head confused on what the female human was doing..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:41 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku looked at Mei and sighs."You call us rude yet look at you,show a little respect will ya."He says before turning to the others."Sorry but she seems to be in shock about all this and it very bad at hiding it,but in all honesty this is giving me a headache before looking at the man and givng him a bow."Sorry but you said something about us having a "magical presence" would that imply that we can use magic."Then Kara looked over at him and told him the flask he used against the wolf only would have worked if he could use fire."Oh I see so i must have some sort of tie to fire,the element of willpower,wisdom,destruction and rebirth."He says with his finger to his head before shaking it."Sorry thinking to much into it lets go see your queen maybe she will have some answers."He says before Kara nods and starts walking with them  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara watched in stunned amasmint at how the woman was acting after just calling the two other boys rude then when Kohaku was talking to Ashton and asking about magic she spoke up."That flask I had you throw at the wolf reacts to magic around the person who throws it so when the liquid turned yellow it was a dead give away that you had fire and in this world fire is an ice users worst foe."She says before clearing her throat and started to walk deeper into town with the others in tow."I will give you a ture later for now lets head right to the queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu looked down at the girl. "I'm a monk." He told her with a smile as he joked around a little. "Of course you would likely want to know what I am physically. For that the only answer I have for you is that I'm a bat." He told her. "My species is not very common around these parts, but since the largest adventurer's guild is in this town I stay here for work."
He said only slightly lying to the strange girl. "Where are my manners. My name is Senshu, and the odd fellow beside me is called Ashton." He greeted with a bow. "And boy I would show more caution if I were you. The queen is not known to be the most gracious person in the world at times. With the barrier falling last night she is bound to be in a sour mood. Just watch what you say to her. I cannot stress enough how respectful you should be to her." He cautioned the strange boy. "But I do agree with you Ashton. The patrol can wait. Something strange is going on." He added as he put a hand on his head. "Kiara you said these two claimed to be from a land you never heard of? Where do you two come from then?"
He asked.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Jade saw the woman in the cloak move to the door. Before she exited the room she placed four more vials of the blue liquid onto a table. Something was weird about the way these people threatened her. The only one to actually harm her was the lizard. He seemed disappointed in her, and she wondered why it hurt so much that these people expected more from her. She felt like she had to rise to their expectations. She sat on the floor and ran a hand through her hair. "I know Stockholm Syndrome is a thing, but it shouldn't set in so quickly should it?" She asked out loud. She sighed heavily before ignoring the thought and getting back to training with the spell she was given. She was determined to master it. A thought crept at the back of her mind, but she never paid it enough attention to actually elaborate on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:16 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei slowly breaking from her shock heard Kohaku call her an idiot basically and then went about leaving her there while everyone else walked with him she got up angry and marched infront of the line as she began to complain very loudly in chinese why she thought she this was all ridiculous and he was being an incosiderate jerk;(inserts young yelling asain lady); She continued on her perpetual rant regardless of what the others thought of her in her native tongue as she glared at Kohaku.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:21 am
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton blinked slowly smiling as it seemed Senshu wanted to go along with his plan on helping out Kiara,"Cool lets get going", he said; Like everyone else they left Mei still back there to herself until he turned blinking and watched as she went to spout off a series of unknown langauge while she directly glared at the young boy, he turned to Kohaku and asked rather mystified,"Is this what you call a mating ritual? She seems very intent on staring you down", he observed,"Or perhaps this is how they kill one another in there world...", he conducted watching curiously if the mortal woman would attack him or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:31 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku noticed Mei was burning holes into him with her eyes and he couldn't help but laugh,before the male beside him asked and he laughed again and shakes his head."Not at all shes just mad at me but she wouldn't be the first woman to ever be mad at me and likely wont be the last."He says shrugging before speaking in some broken Chinese that he could understand her,before he was taken to this world he was studding other langues and was about to finish is first year of Chinese when he got pulled here,he then asks."So about this barrier you keep talking about how is it powered and what dose it keep out..when i woke up all is rain into was some horned wolves and Mei are there bigger beasts then those here?"He asks as they walk.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:55 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs when Ashton asked Kohaku about Mei and looks over at her."lady Mei what langue is that I have never heard it before."She asks noticing that kotaku was speaking something that sounded the same before asking about the shield that protects the city."Its a barrier that is kept up by the queens mages and yes the woods have a lot of different magic beasts in it but most keep to the deeper woods but the storm last night drove many beasts mad so having it down is not good it should be back up by nightfall I hope."She says knowing how hard it is to keep it up in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu chuckled at Ashton's antics. He then heard the question the boy Kohaku asked. "She's right about that. The bigger monsters are either deeper in the forest or in the mountain ranges." He told them all.
"And yes the mages of the court are the ones who keep watch over the barrier. There are times when the bigger creatures will wander near our city. The barrier was meant as a deterrent to almost every feral creature out there.
It would either shock or burn most things that touched it, but it also left the stronger ones close by so that the guild could send a group to go kill it."

He explained. "But that storm that swept through last night was like nothing we could have ever anticipated. The magic inside the storm itself was stronger than anything I've ever felt it my life." He added as they continued to walk. "I still get a bad feeling about it."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Jade slumped down to the ground. She couldn't physically stand up. He body was drenched in sweat and panting for breath. The four vials of the blue liquid were empty on the floor in front of her. She hadn't gotten much better at this spell. She feared for her life, and she cried softly. She was angry with herself and disappointed with her work. She knew she was good, but this whole situation has left her dizzy, and feeling sick. She needed to get out of here, but she knew she was stuck. It was just her bad luck that landed her here, and now she needed to be strong enough to make it out alive. "Come on Jade. Get up and pull yourself together. You're stronger than this damn it." She told herself. She wiped away her tears and mustered all of her strength to stand up. "I'm glad you feel so strongly. It would have been a shame if you broke too easily." She heard a deep voice say behind her. Jade glared at the ground in front of her.
She was getting tired of all of these people bursting into this room to berate her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei finding herself in defeat and actually getting a response from Kohaku went silent with a muted stare. She turned to Kiara and replied,"Its Chinese its a language from my country China his is from a neighboring island known as Japan", she told her,"My nation is very big we outrank most people by sheer size compared to all other countries... though I was about to transfer to the United States before this storm hit and took me away", she explained,"America is another country in our world we have many countries actually", she told them, turning to the two men she asked,"Is this the main captail of your country? Or the main capital of your world?", she pondered,"It seems that you all seemed to be revolved around this place including the guilds and I find it curious that you all talk about this queen as if she is the superior being is there no other monarch?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:26 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton listened to the girl and guy as they spoke in the strange lanuage as the male explained that she was just aggravated,"You won't make any pups that way",he warned rubbing his hand over the back of his neck,"China..? Japan? Such weird names I'm not sure if you would call our world really a country or whatever that is but we have this massive capital and revolving around it is the world with different villages on the outside. The barrier protects most of the worlds population but those unlucky not to have the protection of the captal have to really on adventurers from guilds to defeat threats on there land and they pay them good money for it", he told him,"Myself and Senshu are Adventures Kiara is a Knight to the queen of the capital there are other jobs to but I'm sure you can tell some if not most of them are for basic survival", he said,"Farming, shops, services...", he cleared his throat,"Anyways you want more detail maybe you can use the grand library in town our queen allows most poeple in it as long as they dont have a criminal record", he explained he blinked as he seen the castle coming up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:37 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku listened at the others spoke his hand on his chin as he thinks on what was being said."Hmm so these guilds are how people with skills get paid it makes sense."He says as he sees the castle come into view and he looks up at it his eyes wide."Now that is impressive."He says with a smile."You would never see something like this in our world."He adds as the group walks up to the large fornt gates and Kara opens it with her name and the gates slowly swing open and two more female knights head towards them.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:43 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara and the others made there way to the castle and once at the gates Kara spoke up."Knight Kara here for the queen we have guests."She says and the gates open slowly and once she sees to two knights coming she bows her head."Good morning my sisters."She says and the knights smile."Good morning young Kara the queen is waiting."Said one of the knights and then she turned to Kohaku and Mei."Please hand over any weapons you may have at the great halls doors then you may enter."She says waving them ahead before they walk out the gate.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff