Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:40 am
"I only have one because my brother wnats me to carry one...I 'm horrible with technology, I swear it hates me..." She said with a laugh.

((I have to go for tonight. I'll be really busy tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back Friday, Kay? Byez! *waves*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:46 am
" you're into science, but horrible with technology? haha, that's ironic!."

The elevator reached the lobby.  

FlameAlchemist26

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:39 am
kamui would awake like a bolt of lighting stricking the ground now sitting up in his bed he looked abou before getting dressed once done he would make his way out of his apparment and down to the garage where he would meet up with his pride and joy hia silver cobalt SS with the Renaco package he would then back it up out of the gerage and close the door before takeing off down the street to the local dinner "got to watch that speed..-shakeing his head- this thing is godley in comparson to my old 91 caviler " he would then kill the engin and step out of the vechical in closing the door the alarm would sound notifing everyone in the area that it was armed as he steep into the dinner he would take his usual seat and await for one of the waitress to come over and take his order  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:59 pm
he had changed up his order from day to day this time it was pancakes, sauage and tost after he gave the waitress his order he would pull out his performance manual to his new car reading up on what that little 2.0 supercarged engin can really handle a few minitutes would pass by before his food arrived at his table be would then put down the magizine and start to eat his food  

Kamui_Reiko

goth286

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:27 pm
hey is it still alive in hear  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:05 pm
yes.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:24 am
Yuna laughed. "I know, it probably sounds silly...I can handle consintrated sodium or stick me in front of a microscope and I could give you the complete elemental break down of the object being observed. But try sticking me in front of a computer and I'd probably shock myself! My brother's more of the technological genius...well, he is compaired to me atleast."

As soon as the doors opened she hopped out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:58 am
After he finished his food he would leave $15 on the table and walk out of the dinning rom with a wave and his face still deep into the magizine he would disarm the alarm and step into the car he would sitiate himself and put his seat belt on before he even started his car he would then back his car out of its spot he would just begin to drive arond town looking for something to do  

Kamui_Reiko

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:30 pm
chiiaguru
Yuna laughed. "I know, it probably sounds silly...I can handle consintrated sodium or stick me in front of a microscope and I could give you the complete elemental break down of the object being observed. But try sticking me in front of a computer and I'd probably shock myself! My brother's more of the technological genius...well, he is compaired to me atleast."

As soon as the doors opened she hopped out.

J gave out a laugh and followed her off the elevator.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:34 pm
Tatyana walked into the lobby and looked at the people Ashiko sitting on her shoulder whispering in her ear " don talk like that ashiko!" she whispered harshly to him and she then nodded to the people. " hello and you are?"  

Aubrianna

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:47 pm
Yuna smiled and started to walk towards the hotel entrance when she heard the girl. "Who? Us?" She asked her unsure of who she was speaking to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:06 pm
chiiaguru
Yuna smiled and started to walk towards the hotel entrance when she heard the girl. "Who? Us?" She asked her unsure of who she was speaking to.
she laughed quietly" of course you theres noone else here " ashiko began to whisper in her ear again " ashiko if you dont stop being like that Im going to cage you! Im sorry please ignore that comment"  

Aubrianna

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:41 pm
Yuna's eyebrow rose when she heard the comment she made but giggled when she told her to ignore it. "Well, my name is Yuna Miyama...and this is J." She said with a smile as she turned and nodded towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:00 pm
Race: Human Ninja
Personality: Vengence
Powers: Super fast speed and the ability to jump high with highly good combat skills  

The Ninja Ryu Hayabusa

The Ninja Ryu Hayabusa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:02 pm
*he wakes up and leaves his room and walk to the bar*

"hello? anybody in here i want a drink please"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items