Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:34 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 45 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Ares
Time spent: 2hrs 40 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: this is Aries(oc, different take on spelling), god of war. He is the primary protag of a comic I wrote like 15 years ago, involving Quintessa(drawn a previous day), Hermes(drawn a previous day) and Pandora(drawn multiple previous days). If he doesn't look like a god of war that's because I wrote that comic when I was like 16 years old and knew nothing about war. All I knew was men with long hair *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:32 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 46 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: St. Patrick's Day
Time spent: 2hrs ish

User Image

Comments: my current avatar is St. Patrick's Day themed with green and rainbows uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:27 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 47 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: nymphea
Time spent: 30 mins brain can't art

User Image

Comments: This is Daniella(oc). She is Aries(see above somewhere)'s aunt. She is a goddess of rain from the same series. Here she is gazing lovingly at some pond plants because that's normal lol
will try to draw good tomorrow maybe. Might update when the energy drink kicks in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:11 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 48 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: beauty
Time spent: lost track but was working on it on and off for about three hours.

User Image

Comments: is Astra/Ruse(ocs). Nothing more beautiful than gays in the morning uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:20 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 49 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: humor
Time spent: probably 2/3 of my 30 minute lunch at work :'3

User Image

Comments: Might update with digital lines and color. Is Astra/Ruse(ocs) again. Astra thinks she's funny. She's only about as funny as I am, which is not very :'D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:37 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 50 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Mars
Time spent: idk like a fart's worth of time I hate work

User Image

Comments: I was really hoping to use today to update previous entry art but nah, they called me in to work because they 1) truly despise me and 2) refuse to make the workplace healthy enough to prevent people from quitting after just a few shifts

this is just Sailor Mars, here to chastise you.

updated/completed 3/26/21:
User Image

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:35 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 51 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: happiness
Time spent: not a lot.

User Image

Comments: I need to be blessed FIERCELY with the following: a day off of work, a sedative(strong), caffeine(at least 500mg), and for somebody to put my mom on a morphine drip. I just wanna do some digital art ;--; and I haven't had any frickin' opportunities for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:19 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 52 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: courage
Time spent: not long but longer than the pencil drawings.

User Image

Comments: This is Peachy(oc), from Nuclear Winds. She is the main survivor camp's 'bravest warrior', with the exception of being confronted by people of the male persuasion.
Drawn on my phone's memopad, because I can't stay home to draw even on days off, because my mom needs both me and my dad's help to go see a doctor.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:13 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 53 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: fall
Time spent: 1hr 45mins on and off

User Image

Comments: is Astra/Ruse(ocs) again ouo I love them so much even though the story they're gonna be in is nowhere near completed and their character designs aren't complete either. I also love dying plants.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 54 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: approved art request
Time spent: 2hrs ish

User Image

Comments: didn't like the themes so I did Amai_Neiko's request owo;;;;;; and yes I do realize the colorizing(putting a semi-opaque layer of monotone color over the top of the flat color repeatedly) and my art style make this drawing look EXTREMELY different from the ref I need a BLESSING :'3  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:34 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 55 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Platitudes for Plato color palette
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: is Pradeep(oc), another character from the same unfinished story Ruse and Astra are from. I just felt like drawing a male oc today :'3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:29 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 56 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: peace
Time spent: 1hr 10 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: This is Yuri(oc), from Nuclear Winds. He is kind of a pacifist because there's no other option for him. He was born with AIDS and raised to be extremely chill and nurturing towards others. He's also a stoner because of course he is. He is regularly given guns in the apocalypse but is never truly able to fire one, because he doesn't have it in him. That's a very very crunched description because the long description would be several paragraphs long 8D  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:26 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 57 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Hera
Time spent: at least 35 minutes

User Image

Comments: is Hera(oc). She is Hades(previous day's entry) lover. She has a major role in the COT prequel comic I wrote a loooooong frickin' time ago uwu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:49 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 58 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: weariness
Time spent: like 45 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: I wanted to draw myself, but instead drew Emo(oc), who honestly is just me if I was a teenage boy. I have been so exhausted and miserable for like the last... entirety of this event lol. I'm actually very impressed with myself I've been keeping up thus far with all my family issues(that are legitimately traumatizing me) and work(I'm getting a lot of hours now for some reason idk).
send help emotion_kirakira  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:34 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 59 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: enthusiasm
Time spent: 25-30 minutes

User Image

Comments: is Kevin, Astra and Ruse(ocs).
copied from the tumblr post: Kevin has a huge crush on Ruse, who has been very very gay since before she even met him. She knows it. Everybody knows it. He won’t seek out anybody else, and constantly assumes that she’s “gay to spite me!”

Kevin is the kinda guy who, although he is into lesbians in the objectifying way, thinks women “don’t have to be gay when there are good men around, like me!” and generally fakes tolerance(badly) around these two.  
100 Days Event (2021)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff