Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:02 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Theo thought for a second as he pocketed the strange headband, “Thanks, then... “ he’d say with a smile. He didn’t particularly want to leave, but they both had their jobs to do. He’d tilt his head sideways at her when he had a feeling she was holding back something she wanted to say before he kissed her. Smirking playfully at her scowlas he felt her lean into the kiss before he had pulled away. “Not really... but I have a feeling that if I don’t get going now... it’ll be a long time before either of us wants to leave” is what he said in his head before actually speaking “ Nah, but gotta keep your memory as fresh as I can, don’t I
?” He’d say with a chuckle before strolling across the tavern and out the door, stopping for a second to look back towards the office, he’d pull another scrap of paper, applying a seal to it along with a quick note. “If you need help.... activate the seal.” Sticking the paper to the inside door handle so she couldn’t miss it on her way out.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:51 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

"Keep my memory fresh? What am I, a moment in time?" She questioned with a soft smile as he made his way out. She stood there as she can hear his footsteps and the door squeak as it opened and closed. Being part of lava, she was always warm but this time, she actually felt cold. Lonely. With a shake of her head, she was fine this whole time and she will be fine a bit longer. Got up, she started to focused on other things and ignore her bodily needs. Grabbed the scroll and notepad, she put them away safely as she headed out. Her eyebrow rose in curiosity as she saw a message and recognized it was a summoning seal. With a sad smile, she considered burning the paper. Wondering if they will indeed meet again or they were just two strangers in a night of fun and passion. Tucked in the paper to one of her hidden pockets, she may her way out and turned around, watching the building sink into the lava and make sure there was nothing left by ashes to be carried away by the wind. Forever keeping her memories, she made her way back to Arashigakure.

------

Two weeks later....

Duration of Theo's travel, he would notice that Nozomi's tracking device was never in one place and there was a slight jam. It would seem to hover at different locations before going elsewhere. The signal was never clear but it can still point to Theo. Today, Theo would notice that it was, for once in the past two weeks, above him. A man was seen traveling with a bag. He looked like an ordinary man would, packed and moving around. The symbol of Arashigakure would be noticeable on his belt. The man paused for a moment as if he needed a break and sat down on a rock and set his bag down by him, taking a canteen out to drink it.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:12 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo had travelled around the nations the past few weeks, eventually finding his way to the monkey mountain, completing his training, and now wandering around a bit more as he found his way back to check in at Konoha. As he strolled, his mind would occassionally wander back to that night with Nozomi as a smile crept across his face until Son Qi started chattering at him, questioning what he was smiling about. Every once in a while, he had checked in with his tracking jutsu to see if he could get an idea for where Nozomi was, it always seeming kind of unclear and vague in its direction. He guessed she was right about the kage jamming sensory jutsu effective within the village.

This time, though, when he checked it, it weirdly seemed to be tugging him straight up. As he stood there confused until he remembered Nozomi mentioning going up before she gave him that headband. Reaching into his pocket, he’d pull it out and look at it as he walked. Spotting a man sitting on a rock taking a drink, he would see a similar symbol on his belt. Remembering the other thing Nozomi had told him, he tied the headband around his forehead as he approached the man. Giving him a friendly wave, he would say cheerfully, “How’s it going?”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:20 pm
Taking a swig, he glanced towards the man that approached him with the headband and asked how it was going. He grunted. "You try to be a groundsman. No matter where we go... here we are." He grumbled. Sungakure? Out in the boiling sun. Sure we had clothes and jutsus but damn. High up in the mountains? Thought his balls was going to shrink into his stomach forever. With a shake of his head he sighed, at least this area was nice. For now. He gestured to an area behind him that revealed a small sigil for Theo to go up in.

Once Theo took the sigil, he would land in a station district. People were coming and going in different areas. The area seemed more like a compass. If one approached the flying island from the north area, they would be in the north station. Chattering and shinobi were watching from afar or on the roofs or even standing in the streets and talking to each other. Citizens would try to sell small things such as "Don't forget your water bottle!" "Don't forget your toothpaste!" Make it seem like it would be easier to buy it there then having to go home and grab whatever they had forgotten. Up in the clouds, it was cold and rather windy but there was things in place to keep the citizens able to breathe and move freely. Tall buildings.

If Theo continued to find Nozomi, he would be going through the busiest district. And shady. It was becoming dark with the looming towers and there were neon lights. Men and women seemed to avoid each other eye contact in the area. He would face a building that seemed closed, with black windows. It was the kind of building that only an insider would know about. Entering, he would be greeted with clean chairs and a clean desk in the front. At the desk was an attractive woman and man. Theo could choose which one to approach. Their reply would be the same. "Oh, a new one? Fill this questionnaire out and just close it. We'll find the right person for you~" She said as she handed Theo the scroll and a pen. "Everything you answered and the moment you stepped in here, it's anonymous. Also, we don't kink shame but here, no animals allowed." The man explained, his tone indicating he was used to saying this, constantly. There were pictures of the wall, even some tidbits explaining what a specific question means. Brat? It means someone who refuses to be obident. Brat Tamers. Rope Bunny. The list goes on and its explanation in different areas of the wall.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:38 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo would chuckle quietly as the grounds an, as he called himself, complained about dealing with the weather wherever he was. Nodding to him when the man pointed Theo towards a building, he would enter and suddenly find himself in a big station. Closing his eyes , he’d feel the pull of his tracking jutsu lead him with the most precise and strongest signal it’s given him since leaving that bar and followed it.

As the area he was walking through seemed to be getting darker, seedier,and more crowded,Theo would glance around, pulling the hood of his robe lower to hide his face. Until he felt the signal pointing strongly into a building with blacked out windows. Walking in, he would approach the counter and hear the line about no animals. Chuckling a bit, he looked to Son Qi, “Sorry, little buddy, how bout you go back to MT Huang, I’ll call you back when I can.” With a chatter, Qi would vanish as Theo took the questionnaire. He’d look around at the signs on the walls and the secretive way people seemed to speak and raise an eyebrow as he scanned over the paper. Where it asked for a name, he would just put a T for the time being before checking off what sounded any kind of interesting, avoiding the weirder seeming stuff like age play or acting like an animal. Part of him was trying to figure out why Nozomi would be here... did she give his bracelet to someone else to throw him off? Or was she secretly a client of this establishment and he was about to run into something way different from what he was looking for.

Once he finished checking off things on the paper, he’d return it to the front desk and go to use the rest room before coming up with an idea. Just in case he didn’t find who he was looking for, he’d perform a handsign and a ribbon of chakra would spiral around him. When it faded, he was significantly different looking. He was much shorter, only about five and a half feet, skinnier, balding and a little on the chubby side. The only mild improvement in his appearance was that he seemed to have both eyes. Going back out to the waiting room, he would wait for his initial to be called.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4

Used:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Laid on the couch in a clean room, she finished cleaning down to the floor as she sighed and rested for a moment. Summoned up a book, she heard a knock on the door as her head tilted back. "Hmm?" She questions as she got up from the couch and it seemed she had a new client named T. There were a bit of heavy bags under her eyes. Her nightmares had progressively gotten worse and she hasn't had good sleep since that night two weeks ago. Reading over, it was good. He didn't want to have sex but definitely wanted to be humiliated and prolong his hold on manhood. He needed a brat tamer. Very well. With a soft sigh, she started to get the equipment ready and let the desk know she was ready for him.

"T, take down the right hallway and take the door with a dog on it." The lady said as she gestured to the door. Once Theo made it into the room, Nozomi would be there, her top half of her face was covered with a dog-like mask as she can see through it. There were even pointy ears to it. Her blood-red hair was down and curly to her hips. She wore a black top that revealed her cleavage and tight black pants with five-inch stiletto thigh boots. "Strip down, put your clothes into the basket, and go sit on the couch." She commanded towards him. He would notice that her bracelet was not seen but he could feel it on her. Maybe it was hidden by a seal to keep people complaining in the workforce.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:56 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

When his initial was called, Theo in his transformed state would walk down the hall, looking around as he felt the signal of his tracking jutsu intensify. His eyes widened slightly as it was pulling him straight for the room he was told to go into. Opening the door and walking in slowly, he looked around and saw a woman in a dog mask, black leather corset showing a lot of cleavage, tight pants and stilettos... he saw the long red hair curling down her back. When she told him to strip and put his clothes in a basket, he did just that before going to sit on the couch. Looking her over, he noticed the scars on the left breast, not to mention the insanely strong pull of his tracking jutsu. “Nozomi? .... holy ******** s**t!” He thought to himself as he waited to se what she would do he was wondering how long she’d been working there.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 pm

"Ah-ah-ah!" Nozomi yelped at him, her whip cracked at her leg as he would've heard it. "You didn't say 'Mistress, may I?' Tsk. That's a consequence for you. Open that drawer and put it on." She ordered as she hit her thigh with the whip once again, "And do hurry up. I get rather impatient." She took few steps forward with a sly smirk over the man, "Once it's on, be a good boy and bend over the couch."

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would raise an eyebrow slightly as she cracked a whip at him, saying she was gonna punish him for not calling her mistress. Deciding to play along for the time being, Theo would mutter in a somewhat nasally voice “Y-yes... Mistress... sorry, I’m new at this...” as he went to the drawer. Pulling the thing out and putting it on, he would do what she said and bend over the couch... “Hmm... when should I spring my surprise on cute little Nozomi...?” He’d think to himself.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:12 pm

Nozomi went to the couch before yanking the collar and throwing him down to the floor. It wasn't enough to hurt the man but to startle him and make him not breathe for only a millisecond and it didn't have enough power to crush the throat no matter how weak you are. "I did not ask for apologies. You will say Yes Mistress or No Mistress as well Mistress, May I." She rose her boot and the inch stilettos were up against the collar as he would be looking up at the black leather beauty. "Since you are new, I'll give you two choices. You can lick my boots or you can get 5 lashes." With that, she glanced towards his thigh and slap the whip at his thigh only before looking down at him, her hands on her hips.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:23 pm
Theodin Poe

Theodin was trying to figure out when he would reveal his surprise when he suddenly felt a hard pull on the collar he’d been ordered to put on. Landing on his back on the ground, he would look up at Nozomi as she barked more orders. Remembering the state he had had her in as he teased and dominated her that night at the bar, he smirked slightly up at her. When she went to crack the whip at his thigh, his hand would move quickly. He would hit the whip, letting it wrap around his wrist and hand, where he locked his grip down on it. “... Yea, I’m not so sure about that..... Mistress...” he’d say still in the nasally voice, but the nervous stammer disappearing. With a handsign, she would see the chakra ribbon wrap around him again, returning him to his original state. The collar he wore would burst its buckle as the muscles in his neck expanded as would the other thing she attempted to force him to wear.smirking up at her, Theo would put his other hand up behind his head as he lay on the floor looking up at her. “I must say though... you do look damn sexy in the leather and heels...the mask is a little weird though.” He’d say with a playful smirk.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Nozomi gasped when he moved quickly as she let go of the whip and was ready to do some handsigns. Sometimes, they do get aggressive clients and they were taught to take care of them. When he retorted that he wasn't sure about that, she straightens up with a serious voice, "Then are you in the wrong-" She stopped as chakra wrapped around him as he returned to who he was. Her eyes widen as she moved the mask upwards, now having it rest on her head. He would see her golden eyes but with the usual dark circles underneath them. "T-Theo?" She said, completely shocked before she moved with such speed as well and gave him a swift kick in the side, "You b*****d! Don't scare me like that." Her cheeks become red at his compliment as she scowled softly, "Don't get used to it." With a smirk, she extended her hand for him to take, "You were my last client. What you say, we go get drinks?" She asked him.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:39 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo started laughing as she freaked out and was surprised to see him, “the one and only...OW, the hell?!” He’d say as she kicked him in the ribs, calling him a b*****d again for scaring her. As he got up, he’d smile as he saw the blush creep across her cheeks. “Working in a place like this and being called sexy makes you blush still?” He’d say with a slight chuckle as he looked into her eyes. Something seemed kind of off. He noticed the dark circles and bags under the eyes. When she said he was her last client and asked if he wanted to get a drink, Theo would nod , “Sure thing, hot stuff.” He’d say with a playful smirk before going to put his clothes back on once he was dressed in a simple black kimono and pants, with his boots on, Theo would walk back over to Nozomi, “I don’t exactly know my way around here... that tracking jutsu on your bracelet just lead me to this place... so how bout you lead the way.” He’d say with a smile, gesturing to the door.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Nozomi blinked at him when he mentioned that she worked here and being called sexy made her blush, it was then she realized something. 's**t.' She thought herself. She needed to be careful around him. She cannot develop feelings. 'He's a friend.' She reminded herself as she nodded. "Give me a bit." With that, she slipped into a different door that Theo didn't come out of. Entering, she was wearing a black overgrown sweater with green leggings and black combat boots. Her hair was still down. "Okay, let's go." With that, she nodded as she left the room and the two at the desk were glaring at Theo, "He's fine, just a sneaky crafty friend." Nozomi explained as they headed out of the district. Everyone kept to themselves. "So when did you get here?" She questioned the white-haired male with a small, making small conversation as they turned the corner and entered into an alcohol store. "Also," She started as she grabbed a basket, "In out of all forms, why the hell did you pick that one? Ugh." She said as she shuddered softly. She had some... unattractive clients but money was money but the one Theo picked was almost top notch.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:54 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would smile as she shook off the blush before he watched her duck out another door, returning in a baggy black sweater and leggings. His eyebrow crooked up slightly, “Well... not as overtly sexy as what you had on a minute ago, but still cute,” he’d say with a quick chuckle as they left. He’d give the glaring front desk folks a cheerful wave as Nozomi told them who he was, sort of and left. Walking through the streets to a liqor store, he’d chuckle when she asked how long he’d been there, “Not sure... maybe an hour... that tracking jutsu on your bracelet is pretty vague at first so it took me a while to find you.... honestly, I might’ve avoided that part of town at first... didn’t expect to find you working as a dominatrix...” he’d give her a sly smile and raise his eyebrow as he glanced sideways at her. When she asked about the transformation form he used, the big man let out a laugh that just about sounded like thunder rolling “Oh that? If I didn’t manage to find you, I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t be recognized later... and on the off chance I did find you, I thought it’d be a funny prank to show up looking like probably one of the most pathetic little sad men around.”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff