Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Live Action Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:26 pm
I'm almost done re-watching it. (i bought and watched it way back in the summer, now i watching the whole thing over again.

3 more episodes to go! (i still need to buy Act 0...the fansubbers didn't put it in... sad )

i really love it...and...dare i say it....i think i like it more than the anime....
and characters i really thought were "bleh" in the anime were really brightened up in PGSM, (like Ami and Kunzite....)

ne, ne, what's ur favorite thing they added? (quick poll)

-Princess Sailor Moon
-Dark Sailor Mercury
-Sailor Luna
-Mio-chan
-Hina
-Minako's personality tweak  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:07 pm
the magic they use look really fake  

Palixi

autumn_rabbit13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:58 am
I liked Dark Mercury's fuku a lot, and that she turned evil. It was so kool. heart I'm a Minako fan, but I didn't like her in the show. crying Jupiter was like the lone wolf, and I like how they did that since her planet is farthest away from teh others. Mars was my favorite in the show though, and how she reacted when Minako died was so sad. But I liked how she got to use both swords. heart whee Mamoru's faces were SO funny! OMG...Even when he was trying to act all serious, I just couldn't stop laughing... xd I thought they chose the cast well, and I liked the series. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:26 am
I've watched some of the PGSM live action on YouTube. I think it's alright. It's become kind of a quiet obsession of mine. x3 I haven't gotten very far, though. :/  

Sakura Hylian

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:22 pm
I didn't like Minako very much either. For the senshi of love, she wasn't even that pretty. But I did like her voice ^^

I've watched all the episodes, but the hour-long special was definitely my favorite, especially all the romance between Motoki and Makoto.
Also, in the episode where Jupiter came, I loved how she screamed "Don't f*** with me!" to Jaedite rofl
And if you get the chance to watch a few of the stage performances they did after the show, watch the one where the senshi, Tuxedo Kamen, and even the Shitennou come out and sing the theme song. Zoicite's even holding a mini piano!

Basically, to sum it up in a few words: It's like a Japanese version of Power Rangers, only without the Zords and with 5 teenage girls with magical powers. Meaning the special effects are somewhat cheesy sweatdrop
But overall, it's very enjoyable.

And to answer Silverwolf's question. . . there are 50 episodes in total, with several mini-segments, such as the origins of Tuxedo Kamen (watch this if you get the chance to - it's really cute!), and the very first episode that was cut out for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:51 pm
I started watching PGSM, but I couldn't finish it--I got too busy. However, what I saw was so fun! I think it was just so ridiculous, that I got a lot of enjoyment out of watching it. I think I might finish it sometime soon if I can.

I loved who they picked to play Rei--the girl was so pretty!

Nettie

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:04 pm
+Trynyti+
I didn't like Minako very much either. For the senshi of love, she wasn't even that pretty. But I did like her voice ^^

I've watched all the episodes, but the hour-long special was definitely my favorite, especially all the romance between Motoki and Makoto.
Also, in the episode where Jupiter came, I loved how she screamed "Don't f*** with me!" to Jaedite rofl
And if you get the chance to watch a few of the stage performances they did after the show, watch the one where the senshi, Tuxedo Kamen, and even the Shitennou come out and sing the theme song. Zoicite's even holding a mini piano!

Basically, to sum it up in a few words: It's like a Japanese version of Power Rangers, only without the Zords and with 5 teenage girls with magical powers. Meaning the special effects are somewhat cheesy sweatdrop
But overall, it's very enjoyable.

And to answer Silverwolf's question. . . there are 50 episodes in total, with several mini-segments, such as the origins of Tuxedo Kamen (watch this if you get the chance to - it's really cute!), and the very first episode that was cut out for some reason.

If you mean Act 0 being cut out, it is meant to be watched AFTER the series. PGSM proper is 49 Acts with Act 0 and Special Act being done afterwards. There is one live show, Kirari Super Live, and I believe it was two short segments, being the Birth of Tuxedo kamen and the Hina Afterward.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff