Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2024)
๐Ÿ’ฎ Quadropopilous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:47 pm
เธฃฮฑากยตเซจฮฑ ษ ฮฑเซจโˆ‚ฮตษณ โˆ‚ฮตษฑฯƒษณ
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท

User Image

Day #045
Theme: Harley Quinn
Time spent: 2hr 55m

User Image

Comments: I thought it'd be cute to have short hair on one side, long on the other since I couldn't decide which hair I liked on her best. And well Harley's unwell enough to not be consistent like that haha
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:27 pm

User Image

Day # 046
Theme: Balloon
Time spent: 2hr

User Image

Comments: I was thinking about those gaia march items with all the different character balloons. And the fact so many people I know are pregnant and or already dealing with bratty 5 years. #childfree
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:59 pm

User Image

Day # 047
Theme: Beer Heaven
Time spent: 5hrs ish

User Image

Comments: I had been drawing another cat boy separately at lunch but then realized I needed to do beer heaven (I made the whacky theme after all). So I turned him into surrounded by beer and clouds. In beer heaven you can get as drunk as you want but never sick. And the kegs magically refill. And there's probably hookers and blow there.
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:44 pm

User Image

Day # 048
Theme: Spirit Challenge #3 part 1
Time spent: 6+ hours

User Image

Right click to open in separate tab at full size. Link below is PDF as well instead.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JRdMiv26O_Bz_sQcdkmftAK-uWaJ4GVv/view?usp=sharing

Comments: my god never again. Never the ******** again lol. Also this proves I have no excuse not to finish commissions in like 2 days uh oh.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:48 pm

User Image

Day # 049
Theme: Spirit Challenge #3 part 2
Time spent: 2hr

User Image

Comments: This made me eat buttered toast twice already hahah. When I saw it yesterday then when Iw as coloring (with orange marmalade first time). The shading on the bottom is a bit too dark I should have lightened User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:44 pm

User Image

Day # 050
Theme: Bakery
Time spent: 1.5hr

User Image

Comments: I revisited the line assistant tool in Krita with the grids and watched a lot of youtube videos on isometrics again (I love isometric art). I wanted to turn this into pixel art but maybe a different day. It's much easier to draw it at a decent size then shrink it down later and go over it correctly with pixels!
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:26 pm

User Image

Day # 051
Theme: Pixie
Time spent: 1.5hr

User Image

Comments: Just the sketch after body base. Went to disney again and started this in the morning then little motivation when I got back haha. Admittedly not good at drawing kids User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Also I don't know the difference between pixies and fairies haha. I just assumed pixies are super small hence mushroom for scale
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:27 pm

User Image

Day # 052
Theme: Waffles
Time spent: 35m

User Image

Comments: Not feeling it today but here's some cat waffles
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:08 pm

User Image

Day # 053
Theme: Piranha; Splash of Color
Time spent: 45m

User Image

Comments: Was initially just piranha but went back to color it for more effort. Animals are so much easier than people, why?
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:34 pm

User Image

Day # 054
Theme: Firefighter
Time spent: 3.5hrs

User Image

Comments: Found a cute peace sign pose on pinterest then a combination of firefighter/school girl outfit. She came out so cute! She is definitely mascot at the firefighter station, keeps the men going User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And been reading a lot of hentai lately so I've grown back into my love for the thigh-stocking skin bulge area. It is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm

User Image

Day # 055
Theme: Vampire [wip]
Time spent: 6.5-7hrs

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Comments: Some serious ******** boys.

This was started when I started work today. Technically pulled all my references up the night before when I saw what the theme was. Did my initial blue base at my first break (some of it) and then spent some time on my lunch, then my other break. Then didn't work for a good hour at some point (as I have a cheat to stack my orders and generate them.. but not actually complete them, then go back and complete them staggered so it LOOKS like I've been working the whole time hahaha, you have to do so many in a day but I'm pretty fast I can do 2-3x the amount of some of the other cPhts). Then back at it from 7pm to 11:30. For my base I always do blue it's easiest to see black on top of when you change the opacity down to do the sketch layer on top <_>. Without that it's REALLY hectic.. I hope I can commit to going back to lining this but it'll probably take another 3hrs (thankgodbusts). And change the guy on the left's earring I unno wtf was going on there. Look up actually jewelry later
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:57 pm

User Image

Day # 056
Theme: Sweet Pea (flower)
Time spent: 2hr 15m

User Image

Comments: Someone's OC request in my freebie thread holding sweet peas flowers. These grow around the yard but honestly we treat them like weeds. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is my tree cop out.. Anyone holding whatever the flower theme of the day is hahah
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:54 pm

User Image

Day # 057
Theme: Buttercup
Time spent: 1hr 10m

User Image

Comments: Hayface's OC with buttercups in her hair. Finished a com up today so no energy to line thise
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:48 pm

User Image

Day # 058
Theme: Snail
Time spent: 30m

User Image

Comments: I didn't catch anyone in my freebie thread for any of today's themes which is probably for the best. The burn out hurts today. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This snail represents me. Slow through life and getting stuck in some of the shittiest situations and having to deal with it.

This snail had to pick the soggy, runny strawberry for his shell because that's all there was and his original has long since been smashed to pieces.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:33 pm

User Image

Day # 059
Theme: Peppermint (candy)
Time spent: 3hr

User Image

Comments: Kae's Gaia avatar/OC; peppermint horns and a giant sharp peppermint candycane
ใŠฆใŠš

100 Days Event (2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces