Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Remake VS. Orignal Intro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remake or Original Intro
Original
36%
 36%  [ 9 ]
Remake
64%
 64%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:58 am
I think the original tends to stick in your mind because its so chessey what with the "Don't go" or The way they just stand there watching the chopper fly away while they have dogs on their tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:19 am
Well, that's not necessarily a good thing. I mean you'd have people talking about Resident Evil like, "Haha, did you see that horrible acting? What a crappy game!"
And that's all they remember of it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:25 am
I still watch the Original when I need a throwback... but the REmake was much more believeable. I still would have liked the cast, and I do like the Live Action concept..

Ah well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:18 pm
The orginal was retarded. The acting was horrendous.  

bbaIla

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:50 am
tehballa
The orginal was retarded. The acting was horrendous.

You can't be serious, the acting was superb! How could you even say that under that beautiful atmosphere of delayed lines and an over the top script with a cheap action movie cast intro?

Looks like Captain Obvious saved us, huh? xD

Anywho, the REmake had a great intro, but the line I really hate is Chris's "And it turned into....a NIGHTMARE.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:14 am
the orginal because of the voice overs were funny I love to look back and make fun of them especially Wesker it's hilarious then not to mention if u pay attention he practically falls on one part while running funny~! totally classic : )

But i do like the graphics in the remake but cutscenes were better in DC : )  

Kali_Chan

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:17 am
I like seeing Joseph die so i'll go with the remake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm
I'd have to say the Original. Not only is it extremely funny, but it's classic. Classic = Good.  

Marka_Ragnos

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:36 pm
Yeah, but I'd rather see an intro that's scarrier and is taken a little more seriously.
Remake all the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 am
i like REmake better,but i think the original intro was pretty good as well for entertainment purposes.XD  

karatechamp

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:08 am
The original is pretty good for youtube videos... you know, when you grab a bunch of friends and remake the horridness of the acting. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 am
NotteRequiem
The original is pretty good for youtube videos... you know, when you grab a bunch of friends and remake the horridness of the acting. biggrin
Of course, if everyone decided to remake it to make fun of it, it would also get very annoying.

I mean, it's one thing when someone parodies someting to be funny. But when something is already so bad it's good, and someone decides to make a parody of it, it's pointless. The purpose of a parody is to take something serious and make it funny, but when it's already funny... It's kinda redundant. So it's, in fact, BAD for youtube videos.  

Biohazard EXTREME

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:17 pm
I liked the original because it's brilliant. Actually, it's pretty cool to see real live actors for a cut-scene in video games I think, it adds more realism to the game. Well, for the cut-scenes at least, I can't imagine somebody in real life saying "Blood, I hope this is not Chris's blood."
But storyline wise, I like the REmake's version, because it kinda seems to fit more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 pm
The Original

Its the one i grew up with and its the one i play the most.  

ShadeuxMaraxus

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:45 pm
I like the new one just cuz of the way it plays, graphics and good voice acting. But the original has its own kind of coolness, Like this I found the uncut version of the intro To RE 1, remember its uncut and old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSQAwSMbYA

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces