Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
MARIK FANS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marik??
  So cute!!
  He's cool
  Not a fan
  Kind of a fan
  Other
View Results

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:42 pm
It doesn't seem to me that he got counciling. To tell the truth, being able to live out in the open, especially after the ceremonial duel, with Rishid (and Isis?) seemed to do him much more good then a therapist ever could. I mean, to finally let go of his grudge must've been a huge weight off his shoulders. (seriously though, I'm surprised Kaiba didn't have him arrested at the end of Battle City on a side note...)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:09 pm
Mokuba seems to get kid-napped a lot.

I'm surprised he doesn't sue lotsa people.

Probablly afraid they'll counter-sue after all his life-threatening tournaments, death threats, and his locked factories of forced under-paid workers making duel disks in Taiwan.  

pixiestixryu

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:30 pm
eek I can so imagine that Taiwan thing...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:30 pm
He's a scary immoral businessman. I don't undertsnad why there are never protestors outside of kaiba corp. He totally tested his kc starch brand on baby rabbits.

For as twisted as marik got, at least he stayed a friend to the animals. I respect that.  

pixiestixryu

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:54 pm
Except when he ate them...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:57 pm
I have a coworker who's name is 'Malik'. But it's pronounced 'Mah-leak' as opposed to 'Mah-lick' which is how I had been saying it.  

Lady Lunar Phoenix

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:25 pm
Lady Lunar Phoenix
I have a coworker who's name is 'Malik'. But it's pronounced 'Mah-leak' as opposed to 'Mah-lick' which is how I had been saying it.
That's pretty pimp! You should find out when his birthday is and give him purple contacts with no explination!

To Kitsune: wah? I thought he/they/it was a vegetarian.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Lady Lunar Phoenix

Oh, that's interesting... I've always pronounced it "Mah-lick" as well. I'll have to attempt to change that mindset now...
To Pixiestixryu, he only pretends to be a vegetarian... razz  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:16 pm
My whole world has shattered before me. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:00 am
marik is cool.  

superwhatever

kaibaboy38

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:57 pm
I actually met my best friend because we both liked Marik. We love him... and our walls are covered with pictures of him. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:55 pm
kaibaboy38
I actually met my best friend because we both liked Marik. We love him... and our walls are covered with pictures of him. whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

You know it girl ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love Yami Marik more ~ but Marik is pretty *huggles* I love him so...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Malik Ishtar!
The reason I watch the series, other than Bakura(either).
He has a very long and involved backstory.
With a Disney-like ending^^
He's cute heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:33 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Lady Lunar Phoenix

Oh, that's interesting... I've always pronounced it "Mah-lick" as well. I'll have to attempt to change that mindset now...

My friend is middle eastern, and she pronounces it Mah-lick. She was born and raised in India, she's also traveled the area and has been to Egypt. My other friend's last name is Malik, pronouced Mah-leak, and he is from Saudi-Arabia. I really think it doesn't make a big difference though. Both ways of saying it still mean the same thing, 'king' or 'master'.

Just say it the way you feel most comfortable. =3  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:36 pm
Akila_Ishtar
KitsuneChan8888888
Lady Lunar Phoenix

My friend is middle eastern, and she pronounces it Mah-lick. She was born and raised in India, she's also traveled the area and has been to Egypt. My other friend's last name is Malik, pronouced Mah-leak, and he is from Saudi-Arabia. I really think it doesn't make a big difference though. Both ways of saying it still mean the same thing, 'king' or 'master'.

Just say it the way you feel most comfortable. =3

Hmm, good point. And good for me too, since I never actually started pronouncing it "Mah-Leak." XD;;  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff