Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:06 am
I weep at the mear concept of how much that cost. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:06 am
well, i'm usually one to shoot down tribals in an instant, but that was actually pretty cool.

maybe it's just pride of my heritage, but i seriously have problems with people getting kanji/japanese-style tattoos. so many asian-themed tattoos have little or no meaning to whoever got them, other than the fact that "japanese koi are so cool!" or "i really dig those asian dragons." then again, my bias is dispelled a little when people research the origin of what the heck they're putting on their body.  

Muddud

(Bleu.The.Noose.)

Distinct Hoarder

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:54 am

I'm mostly just not fond of names in general. D:
Andand Nyed this is random, but I love your signature. ;_; <33
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:34 am
Nyed
pop culture tattoos
IE: betty boop, Elvis, Micky Mouse, Nightmare before chrismas, cherrys

I hate those, too.  

Jaeya

-[Madd]-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:25 pm
Yeah, I'm not much into tribal either, but GOD- That was amazing!

As for the "$1 tattoo", it looked like a mix of Moses and Dumbledore o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:04 am
The most hartarded, tartarded, and retarded tattoos I can think of is when people get their own names tattooed on them. I apologize if I offended someone who has one, but seriously, why? I actually love tribal tattoos, they just have to be unique. I don't like dragon tattoos that much. Anyhoo, just my two cents 3nodding  

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nymphetamyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:42 am
Muddud
well, i'm usually one to shoot down tribals in an instant, but that was actually pretty cool.

maybe it's just pride of my heritage, but i seriously have problems with people getting kanji/japanese-style tattoos. so many asian-themed tattoos have little or no meaning to whoever got them, other than the fact that "japanese koi are so cool!" or "i really dig those asian dragons." then again, my bias is dispelled a little when people research the origin of what the heck they're putting on their body.
My first tattoo is actually going to be kanji for "Nightmare" (if I can find it and VARIFY that's what it means (I'm deathly afraid of having someone put something that DOESN'T mean Nightmare on my back. Have it mean like, gaijin or something. That would be embarising as ********)) on my shoulderblade. But I've been in absolute love with the Japanese culture since third grade, so I don't feel like I'm doing it just because it's 'cool'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:40 pm
sa-mi-ra
I would've wrote "ugly tattoos" as a title, but everyone has different views. Post tattoos YOU find ugly here, and comment them.
I'll start with this one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's.... That's something. D:
is that even done? it looks like it could still turn out well if they add a little color and blending...well, lets pray for this man's sake at least!  

sulken_ember

marshmallow_invasion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:22 pm
I like dragon tatoos, if done well. I don't get why anyone would put there own name on there body.......I love the japanese kanji and culture and I wanna go to japan.....I think the kanji is cool, but I want to learn to read it and write it. Xd I love looking up kanji and there meanings. I really do love the culture and stuff, though you may think I'm just another follower of the trend...I just like tatoos in general, dragon, tribal, kanji, though flowers and roses sound stupid to me...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:17 pm
neko315
This is a tattoo my friend got. It looks like it came out of one of those crappy $1 temp. tattoo machines. I hate it so much...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/neko315/2bdd6314.jpg

wow. thats...thats..terrible o.o  

.Neon Glowsticks.

Poisoned_Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:39 am
I hate star tattoos with a fiery passion. I also think people who get their own name is just well...special...my husband's cousin has an amazing ivy to flowers design running up her body (ankle to shoulder) which is the only nice flower/plant looking tattoo I have actually liked...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:24 am
I don't really like huge tattoos that cover a lot of skin, I prefer small ones dotted around that mean something to the person they are on.  

Cross Eyed Mary

Yeran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 pm
I dislike cartoon-y tattoos... they look so haphazard and half-assed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:00 am
Angel of Death.exe
Muddud

My first tattoo is actually going to be kanji for "Nightmare" (if I can find it and VARIFY that's what it means (I'm deathly afraid of having someone put something that DOESN'T mean Nightmare on my back. Have it mean like, gaijin or something. That would be embarising as ********)) on my shoulderblade. But I've been in absolute love with the Japanese culture since third grade, so I don't feel like I'm doing it just because it's 'cool'.

indeedy? be careful - and i mean careful...i've met a few people who thought their kanji meant one thing, and i had to break it to them what it really said. and then there was that fellow who had "kan-ji" tattooed on him in kanji...OMG i didn't know if i should have been laughing or feeling sorry for him, but either way it was horrible. imagine if you met a japanese fellow who had "English alphabet" tattooed on him in the english alphabet. ugh.

kanji is also read so many different ways that even though a technical meaning for something might be correct, the way it is read might be completely different. please, god, find a native speaker/reader of japanese before getting a kanji tattoo...if you do, it's bound to turn out wonderfully smile

*shudder* sXe and sacred heart tattoos also drive me a little insane...  

Muddud

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:10 pm
I have never. ever. been impressed by tribal tattoos. I stereotype greatly in regards to tribal. I hate all armbands. Why people want to cut off their arm with crappy barb wire or tribal or whatever is beyond me.

Random subjects don't bother me. Cartoons, sxe, sacred hearts, they all are expressions of people's beliefs or desires or they thought it was funny. whatever.

But there's nothing in tribal. and so there is no excuse for it. *hate hate hate*  
Tattoos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff