Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:25 am
((Picturesque...sumtim along that line)) Bareq turned to look at her. "Bareq, yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:32 am
"Bareq? Okay. My name is Serena. Nice ta meet cha. Now we can get out of here." Serena was part cat demon and part vampyre but didn't like to tell people that. Her cat demon was very obvious. She had a tail and cat ears. Not to mention her nails were abnormally long and sharp. (If you want more details go to my profile) "Yeah... I think we should go now." she sighed as the building continued to shake.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:06 pm
"Well, were to go is the question" He started to move away quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:29 pm
The young man walks out of the area he was in with the corpse of the creature he had killed. He is wounded and bleeding. "Dam... I didn't expect them to be here.... but then why where they there.... did he paid us to just die by these things, or were they here for the item... yeah that had to be it. That's what probably was escaping the area." he said to himself. He soon shouts for help.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:49 pm
Serena grabbed Bareq's arm. "Wait. You hear that?" she asked, refering to the other man's cries. "Come on!" she said as she lead Bareq back towards the man. When she got there she looked for his wounds. "Where are you wounded?" (I wanna add everyone to the rp...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:02 pm
AlexBloodRose
The young man walks out of the area he was in with the corpse of the creature he had killed. He is wounded and bleeding. "Dam... I didn't expect them to be here.... but then why where they there.... did he paid us to just die by these things, or were they here for the item... yeah that had to be it. That's what probably was escaping the area." he said to himself. He soon shouts for help.

He lies down near a wall, or what appears to be a wall. He is tired and goes to relax so he doesn't exert himself. He places the corpse a few feet ahead of him, just in case it's not dead.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:11 pm
Bareq follows the cat woman and finally arrived finding the man severally wounded. "Nice..." he said softly. he looked at the dead creature. "And that is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:04 pm
"It's a creature created by magic and a few ancient creature body parts." said the young man. "Their been alot of these creatures around since the lab they were created was destroy and they ran amonk on the land."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Bareq shrugged slightly. "Okay. need any help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:40 pm
(I already asked him that but I think he ignored me... crying )  

Vampyre Neko Serena

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:15 pm
Serena the Vampyre
(I already asked him that but I think he ignored me... crying )
(I am sorry about not replying to your post.)

"well does it look like I am ok?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:48 pm
"Well...we can find you a hospital somewhere."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Fighter for all
"Well...we can find you a hospital somewhere."

"If they did it, they'll probably kill me there." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:34 am
Bareq shrugged. "Alright. So...nothing you need?"  

Fighter for all

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:24 am
Fighter for all
Bareq shrugged. "Alright. So...nothing you need?"

Serena rolled her eyes. "Where! Are! You! Hurt!!!!! I can help you without going to the hospital!!!" She was frustrated. Really frustrated... (I wont be able to post again today or until late tomorrow. I'm going on a trip with my father. *hugs* Buh-bye!)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff