Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
U.B.C.S: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Soldier?
  Mikhail Victor
  Carlos Oliveira
  Nicholai Ginovaef
  Murphy Seeker
  Tyrell Patrick
  Arnold
  Karl
  Dustin
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
carlos was an excellent and loyal soldier and he would defend jill to the end
Carlos was a womanizing latino punk who got slapped by Jill and probably liked it.
.... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:19 am
*sigh* I have no idea why anyone would utilize the Barretta... from what I remember, after extended use, a part of it cracks and the entire gun becomes nothing more than an adequately good paper weight. Now the Desert Eagle... that is a superb pistol! It so many variations you can convert it to with a bit of time and easily convert back. I'd love to own one! ^_^  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:02 pm
Well Jill and the other STARS use the customized beretta specifically made for STARS. Perhaps it doesn't break down as easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:31 pm
I find it hard that Barry and Kendo bros just whipped up a special handgun for the elite police force.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:37 pm
its possible beta  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:41 pm
leon r kennedy
its possible beta
Its not possible, its true! wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:21 pm
Yeah, but why is it so hard to believe? They make weapons for certain purposes all the time. It's not like Kendo made a new gun, he just modified the existing model. Hell he even did it with the Raging Bull revolver, that he never had the chance to give to Barry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:47 pm
*As I tug my old beloved thread all the way back from page 6.*

Jeez, I'm NOT letting my beloved UBCS die! D: NEVER! *Random MP5 shots before realizing nothing's there.* Oh... It's back, I guess, then. >.>;  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:29 pm
So... You dug this old thread out from six pages under hoping to bring it back to life? Umm... You know you might need a little T-Virus for that...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:38 pm
So I'll use a little T-Virus. Nothing to worry about.

I mean, come on. I dare you to name ONE instance that using the T-Virus was a bad thing. o.o;;  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:43 pm
Umm... Well there was that one time... We were having this party.... But I guess Vodka was partially responsible too...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:47 pm
You people and your irresponsible drinking. Whether Bobby was passed out drunk, or dead due to the T-Virus, I think we forgot to let him out of the closet. >.> Oops. I wonder if he's okay. I haven't needed a coat since then, so I'm not sure of the outcome on that one...  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:58 pm
I don't know what you're talking about. Bobby came out of the closet a long time ago... No... Wait... That was Moose...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Lawl. MM, Biohazard and Moose. Because together, as a team, we can accomplish so much more!

User Image  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:35 pm
Or kinda like....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, that thing Superman a.k.a. Moose is standing on, that's the guild... You see what I (Batman) did there...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff