Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
&quot;Chinks&quot; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stereotype true for you?
Yes
38%
 38%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
61%
 61%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 44

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:01 am
Deivon
x.me.myself.i.x
c***k as in chinki? ive only been called that like once and i didnt mind. its makes you feel different...among the other non-chinese people that is. lol oh and i aint smart. i wish i was though, then i can,make fun of them for being dumb. lol....hey at least you have a higher chance of getting a better job.

i have been called the "girl with eyes like this -pulls there eyes back or whateva it was-" lol, that was quite funny.

actually, i know a kid who knows sign language fluently, and that used to be the sign for Chinese, but they changed it because it was offensive

offensive huh? hm... well... really people should losen up... but then again other people should stop being vulgar and offensive and then maybe the people who needs to loosen up would losen up xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:18 pm
yalie5
the demon gurl
yalie5
the demon gurl
yea that happened to me... crying it made me feel really bad crying
but some ppl said i'm smart and maybe i am 3nodding
but i really hate the names that they call me crying

you shouldn't you can turn it into a compliment. I do it all the time. people call me a bunch of different things (mainly b***h) and i usually say damn right!

well they make fun of my chinese last name...and it really made me feel bad. but i hurt them after they make fun of my last name...

what's your last name? and really they shouldn't be making fun. they're last names are even worst. Like one girl her last name is bulovic... but we don't make fun of her. andways white people have really wierd last names.

well i'm chinese and i have a chinese last name. it's pretty common...my last name is chow 3nodding  

[Pink Lady]

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:45 pm
the demon gurl
yalie5
the demon gurl
yalie5
the demon gurl
yea that happened to me... crying it made me feel really bad crying
but some ppl said i'm smart and maybe i am 3nodding
but i really hate the names that they call me crying

you shouldn't you can turn it into a compliment. I do it all the time. people call me a bunch of different things (mainly b***h) and i usually say damn right!

well they make fun of my chinese last name...and it really made me feel bad. but i hurt them after they make fun of my last name...

what's your last name? and really they shouldn't be making fun. they're last names are even worst. Like one girl her last name is bulovic... but we don't make fun of her. andways white people have really wierd last names.

well i'm chinese and i have a chinese last name. it's pretty common...my last name is chow 3nodding

So?I know people with that last name... but really i can make a lot of fun out of that .... ahem... well you can either give them a painful beating or say ahem "yeah?what do you want?" they usually go away after you say that a few times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:45 am
So far, I have not found a kid in Sydney who has the last name "Pu". 3nodding  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:53 am
cold_blooded_chick

oh geez... you better keep them away from me cause i'd be making up a bunch of nicknames in my head. lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:23 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

oh geez... you better keep them away from me cause i'd be making up a bunch of nicknames in my head. lol xd

whee xd  

[Pink Lady]

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:30 pm
okay now what was this thread about again? whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:09 am
Yeah, I realise "Pu" is really god material for... manipulation, but I'm over that stage, and nobody makes fun of me or whatever, most people around me are pretty mature... i hope... stare  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:52 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Yeah, I realise "Pu" is really god material for... manipulation, but I'm over that stage, and nobody makes fun of me or whatever, most people around me are pretty mature... i hope... stare
oh no i'm not actually going to make fun of them. i'll just make up names in front of my head but not use it. i'll just think of it everytime i see them and start cracking up. then people would really think that i'm cracked. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:05 am
Pretty same in england, cept it's chinky, or they just pull thier eyes back and mumble random crap...i don't think anything of it, if thier in more then a group of 2 then i just let it slide  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:08 am
dudefromhel
Pretty same in england, cept it's chinky, or they just pull thier eyes back and mumble random crap...i don't think anything of it, if thier in more then a group of 2 then i just let it slide

you should say stuff like:
"are you okay? did you hit your head? maybe you should go see a doctor you face is a pretty screwed up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:28 am
Noones ever called me a c***k... I didn't know it was offensive, a few of my friends take pride in calling themselves "chinkees".  

Zindelle

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:53 am
c***k... yeah I've gotten into enough fights with people over that word to last me a life time... stare Those two bloody years I spent in America scream Well it's better in Canada, here at Vancouver there are enough Chinese around, along with that gang of ours, that if anyone even thinks about the word "c***k" he/she is as good as dead. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:57 am
Cat-Whiskers
c***k... yeah I've gotten into enough fights with people over that word to last me a life time... stare Those two bloody years I spent in America scream Well it's better in Canada, here at Vancouver there are enough Chinese around, along with that gang of ours, that if anyone even thinks about the word "c***k" he/she is as good as dead. blaugh

... erm... k then... i didn't think vancouver is the type of place to have gangs... or that you'd prolly be in one... my that was a shocker eek  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:58 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

... erm... k then... i didn't think vancouver is the type of place to have gangs... or that you'd prolly be in one... my that was a shocker eek

who said I was in the gang? I meant we have a Chinese gang here xp  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces