Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Favorite Characters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:15 pm
Ayasugii
Spike_Theta
Heey, Bilious! I remember you from...somewhere... er... sweatdrop Prolly from some guild I'm AWOL from... Good choice in character though. 3nodding Ford is indeed one hoopy frood. heart
Bili's from AT, way back when, like back when I'd talk to you in the avatar-above-you threads as Guyasugii. 3nodding Also happens to be one of the first friends I made upon my arrival to Gaia, so seeing Bili in this guild makes me happy/surprised. heart

Oh yeah, I remember now! biggrin

...incidentally, you're no longer actually dressed as Uhura, so why...?
Actually, that and my love of Doctor Who reminds me of this comic. EXTERMINATE! domokun Mmm, muffins... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:56 am
Eh, I only changed out of Uhura-form for 12 hours or so to celebrate getting married to a hoopy frood. cool Of course, now I'm slightly Irish Uhura of Borg because of St. Patrick's day... xd *assimilates some beer*  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:14 am
What, no Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters? xd

*"exterminates" a green cupcake*
Mmm, food coloring... blaugh

...wait a second...this isn't food coloring... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:25 am
Spike_Theta

The recipe I have for Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters turns out blue, and I don't have food coloring handy. xd

OMG! The tiny cupcake-inhabiting civilization from the top of my fridge! D:  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:17 am
Ayasugii
Spike_Theta

The recipe I have for Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters turns out blue, and I don't have food coloring handy. xd

OMG! The tiny cupcake-inhabiting civilization from the top of my fridge! D:

*lies on floor twitching slightly*
Oh, sure. stare Why is it every time I eat a microscopic yet advanced civilization, they just have to try to take over my body? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:18 pm
*Grabs Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster* If you ask my opinion, Marvin and Ford are the coolest, along with the Heart of Gold computer. Now if you'll excuse me...*drinks Gargle Blaster, falls to ground*  

dudebro711

Marisynos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:20 pm
*walks in, towel over her shoulder, babel fish firmly in place, and carrying a black cat* Hi! My favorite character is Random... My kitty here is named after her. ^_^ She lives up to the name fairly well. She is a very random cat and she also attacks me all the time for no reason sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:49 pm
Saradiel
*walks in, towel over her shoulder, babel fish firmly in place, and carrying a black cat* Hi! My favorite character is Random... My kitty here is named after her. ^_^ She lives up to the name fairly well. She is a very random cat and she also attacks me all the time for no reason sweatdrop

eek 4laugh KITTIE!!! blaugh *huggles kitty*

biggrin Cats and Random...I like this one already.  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Marisynos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:48 am
thank you very much. ^_^ still trying to kind of find my way around the forum, lol, so this is only my second post.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:58 am
*hands Saradiel a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster* Don't worry, kid. In no time at all you'll have a whole dent of posts!  

Tinnumir

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:51 am
*wanders in with towel*
Hey. I favorite is Marvin and Zaphod are the best. Anybody got any Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster on em?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:36 pm
*Hands Electric_Tok a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster* Anyone else? I've also got gin and tonics, jynnan tonnyx, dginnen tawnickx, and chinnyn doniks.  

Tinnumir

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:38 pm
*Drinks to fast, and falls over* Oh no, my poor new hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:32 pm
*takes a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and stares at it uneasily* I always wanted to try one, but I'm scared to drink it xD

My favorite character is Ford. Come on, how can you -not- love him.

"I'd trust this man with my life"
"How long will that be?"
"Eleven minutes"  

Whip It Out!

menlith

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:47 pm
I am a large fan of marvin... and ford. yes. wait. no. that is not to say that I am a large fan, but my love for said characters is large.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games