Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Whats your FAVORITE Sailor Moon Couple? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru/Usagi or Michiru/Haruka?
Mamo/Usa all the way! ^_^
48%
 48%  [ 47 ]
Totally Michi/Haru, jeez. Cousins. Pfft.
51%
 51%  [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 96

Damita

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:17 am
Hotaru and Rini. Not as in a romatic couple but them being best friends is adorable and they deserve huggles!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:13 am
Mamoru x Usagi

but I also like Chibiusa x Helios. 4laugh  

The Mighty Enchilada

MoonRae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:24 am
I'm torn between Michi/Haruka and Mamo/Usagi. I like both of them as a couple.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:00 pm
pgsm mako + motoki. heart favorite sm couple ever. 4laugh

other than that, i like cannon pairings, like usagi + mamoru, 'ruka + michie, pgsm ami + nephrite, etc. i dislike fan pairings, though...

pink robotic techno kitty

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Roselite Blade
I actually like Chibi-Usa and Hotaru as well as Haruka and Michiru.

I love those couples equally, but I wish Usa and Hotaru was more recognized  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:37 am
What about Haraku/Makato?(Amara and Lita) There were signs of that.  

tsuyayaka1

Senshi_Uranus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:26 pm
cousins my a**. I love Haru/Michi. Even tried to make a few fanfics, but I scrapped them(they werent very good). but they make the best couple.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:09 am
My favorite couple's Haruka and Michiru. heart

Cousins my a**.  

Sahara An

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:44 am
Haruka and Miciru

DIE DUBS DIE!!!!THERE NOT CUSINS!!!!!!!

that and PGSM Zoicite and Me XD

User Image <-----PGSM Zoicite  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:51 am
Serenity and Endymion all the way!!

I always liked Haruka and Michiru, especially what Neptune says in the SuperS movie- something along the lines of
Uranus- Why would someone want to remain a child forever?
Neptune- There are a lot more fun things to do as adults...
Uranus- *blush*  

User_8572

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:43 pm
DUDE!! the lesbeian cousins of course! but hey Serena and Darrien have been together for how long? 3 seasons! so who knows  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:55 am
tsuyayaka1

Haruka, not Haraku and Makoto, not Makato, Japanese are very specific about their names and throw fits if you mispronounce/spell one.

The signs were nothing more than what Makoto called them to be: She respected that Haruka could be beautiful and strong. Since she is tall for a Japanese girl, and brutally blunt, it's hard for Makoto to get respect as a feminine girl. Haruka gets respect and is called pretty, so it gives Makoto hope for when she's older.  

Syndrama

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 pm
~Alechsa~
tsuyayaka1

Haruka, not Haraku and Makoto, not Makato, Japanese are very specific about their names and throw fits if you mispronounce/spell one.

The signs were nothing more than what Makoto called them to be: She respected that Haruka could be beautiful and strong. Since she is tall for a Japanese girl, and brutally blunt, it's hard for Makoto to get respect as a feminine girl. Haruka gets respect and is called pretty, so it gives Makoto hope for when she's older.

And if you ever saw that S episode with Haruka's scarf and bandaging Makato's hand with it, Makato cherished that thing and blushed when ever she held it. Plus Usagi was like "Haruka's a woman, remember?!" Pretty funny stuff... And in the Dub Serena was all "You think she's cooler than me?! Not fair Lita!" ... ya, what ever Serena  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:51 pm
I love all kinds of pairings, but my fav pairing is seiya/usagi. sweatdrop I know that is not really a official pairing, but they are so cute together. Too bad usagi was so naive! I also like Haruka/Michiru because they are so made for each other!

Magical-Medli

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:18 pm
Kawaki
~Alechsa~
tsuyayaka1

And if you ever saw that S episode with Haruka's scarf and bandaging Makato's hand with it, Makato cherished that thing and blushed when ever she held it. Plus Usagi was like "Haruka's a woman, remember?!" Pretty funny stuff... And in the Dub Serena was all "You think she's cooler than me?! Not fair Lita!" ... ya, what ever Serena

The episode with the scarf is the same episode that Alechsa was refering to in her post. I personally think that at the beginning of that episode there might have been a little bit of a crush but I think this episode was trying to poke fun at the possibility of Makoto liking Haruka. But in the end it really was that Makoto admired Haruka for being able to be beautiful and strong at the same time. She even said it herself.

But to be honest I think all of the Inner Senshi had a 5 second thing for Haruka at one time or another during the S season. So to make a pairing with any of them wouldn't be to weird. So I can see where you're coming from.

But personally I'm Ruka/Michi all the way heart  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces