Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:25 pm
Romero... my hero! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:06 pm
"____" of the dead are my favorites. can't really choose just one of them.Shawn of the Dead was very funny indeed.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:12 am
Shaun Of The Dead  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:40 am
I wanna see that so bad. D: My parents wouldn't let me see it when it came out since it was rated R, but now they could really care less since I'm 13. The video store is like, 5 minutes away and they won't take me! *sadness* xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:01 pm
Ah, Shawn of The Dead, best sattire ever. And gorrieness to boot !!!
And I am anxiously waiting the RE movies, aaaaand the movie adaptation of Max Brooks' 'Zombie Survival Guide'........... except for Brad Pitt is gonna be in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:06 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Ah, Shawn of The Dead, best sattire ever. And gorrieness to boot !!!
And I am anxiously waiting the RE movies, aaaaand the movie adaptation of Max Brooks' 'Zombie Survival Guide'........... except for Brad Pitt is gonna be in it.

Oh I cant wait for the new movie.

I dont understand why hardcore ReFans hate it.

They should be so happy that their favorite series has been adapted in another's mind as a movie.

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:06 pm
Wiat, and I liked the one part in the remake Dawn of the Dead, where they've escaped on the d00m buses, and the one guy tries to start the chainsaw and rips the girl some new holes, and then their bus flips and the one guy gets zombified and she has to shoot him between the eyes. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:33 am
The remake of Dawn .. MUAHA! I didn't like the running zombies - technically that's impossible for them to do, buuuut those buses kicked a**. biggrin

Best flinch moment: When the bus swerved and the guy with the running chainsaw fell into that girl ... Ouccccccccch.

28 Days!
That one creeped me. biggrin

Soul Reaver Naira

games_4_eva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:40 am
yeah i remember that part in the movie, my fav guy in dawn of the dead is probably kenneth, my fav part is umm probably when their in the parking lot in the mall and they find the dog their and stuff, i like the part when their shooting the zombies off the fence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:59 pm
Oops, I meant to vote Day of the Dead, XD Bub is just to lovable XD Other than that one I'd place Shaun of the Dead in second. The RE movies were fine, but when I watched them I mostly saw the storyline flaws, though I do admit, it's funny hearing about the state governor as a scene with the CN tower goes by XD  

Sir Scott le Charles

DHC_John

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:23 pm
Shaun of the Dead is my favorite zombie comedy, but in terms of actual horror movies, I'd have to go with the original Night of the Living Dead. The ending to that movie is one of the few endings to a movie that actually shocked / suprised me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:30 pm
*claps* I finally saw Shaun of the Dead! biggrin "Okay, look at the facial expression! It's blank, with a hint of sadness. And the movement! It's like walking drunk! Okay, Liz, you try!" xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Shinja-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:51 pm
shaun of the dead and both resident evil moives  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:31 am
I hate the Resi movies to death, sorry to fans of the movie, but I hate it more than anything else that has anything to do with Resident Evil. I'm sick of explaining why I hate them, it's obvious. They're not even good stand-alone movies, if only Romero had stayed on the project... Anyway, my favorite zombie flick would be 28 Days Later, but that is not a zombie flick. They were just crazy sick people that fed on blood, not mindless undead... Dawn of the Dead, both of them, are my favorite zombie movies.  

Verrigan

PsychoSkeet

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:53 am
28 days later in my opinion is the best zombi flick though it cannot compare to the Resident Evil movie. Those Rage virus infected people remind me somehow of the villagers in Resident Evil Four.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff