Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:11 pm
Kai glared at Meghan as she laughed, but then sighed, running a hand through his hair and accidentally knocking Kei off of his head. He caught the small dragon and brought him instead to his arms. His eyes settled on Meghan as she explained, and he nodded his understanding after she'd finished. "Am I allowed to say I'll go now?" he asked, smirking faintly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:17 pm
"Are you allowed? Why are you asking me that?" she laughed teasingly, glad he'd caught Kei, having seen him be knocked off. "Kei-chan, you're happy that Kai-kun is awake now, right?" she smiled, forgetting that she never asked if he was satisfied after all they'd done, although she knew he was.

[[sorry for the delay before..my math homework is VERY ugly o.O]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:36 pm
Kai just smirked, turning his head to look at the dragon he held as Meghan directed a question at him. Kei wagged his tail rather like a dog would, his forked tongue hanging halfway out of his mouth. Kai stared at him a moment and then laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "Course he is, the little jerk," he said, tickling under the dragon's head with his pointer finger. Kei's head raised towards the ceiling as he growled happily.

[That's alright! I haven't even started my homework. xP -slacker- So now I've got to go and write the last eighteen pages of a story for creative writing class. >>;;]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:41 pm
Meghan laughed softly. "Hey, don't call him a little jerk!" she said, trying to stick up for Kei, "I helped too, remember! Besides, how do you know I didn't want to wake you up either," she teased, sticking out her tongue. Meghan thought for a moment, then looked over at the futon, where Monkchii was still asleep. She shook her head, sighing, "He sleeps forever, I swear."

[[BACK]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:55 pm
Kai looked towards Meghan, smirking lightly. "Well then, that'd make you a jerk too now, wouldn't it?" he said, sticking his tongue out at her as well. His eyes shifted towards Monkichii as he suddenly recalled the squirrel having visisted him in the night. He ran a hand through his hair as he realized now what the soft thing he kept touching in his sleep had been. Then he shifted his attention to Kaori. "No more than her," he said softly.

[I have to go play Kingdom Hearts II or I'll explode. Dx]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:08 pm
[[kay. have funn!!]]
Meghan laughed. "Yeah, I guess it would. How sad," she said, crossing her arms as she sighed. She heard him say something else, and bit her lip. "yeah, I guess so," she whispered softly. She pet him softly between his ears, knowing he wouldn't wake up even if she shook him as hard as she could.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:30 pm
Kai stood, leaning against the wall for a moment, watching as she pet the small creature's back. He himself was still absently stroking the happily growling dragon he held. Frowning, he glanced at Kaori once more and then turned to the window. He opened it silently and pushed it open. "So..." he began, breaking the silence. "Where is this amusement park thing? Is it close?" He looked out, as if trying to see it.

[Our PS2 is breaking again.. T.T]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Meghan shook her head. "I'm not sure..." she said softly, looking over at Misa. "Misa-san, is it? I don't think I know of any around here... then again, I still haven't been around the grounds yet," she sighed, ashamed from her lack of knowledge.

[[awwww. that means none of it till it's fixed >< I haven't played KH1 too much.. i'm only level 24 xD i'm so slow]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:45 pm
Kai withdrew from the window slowly, turning around and sitting on the sill, his back to the opening. "I haven't been around that much either," he frowned, setting Kei on his leg as he crossed his arms over his chest. Kei snorted at him and flapped his wings, soaring quietly over to Kaori's bed. The dragon landed and gently settled into her side. Meanwhile, Kai's eyes had settled upon Misa as well. Since she'd brought it up, she'd know about it, right?

[Hehe, on the first I'm on the final fight of the game, but I couldn't beat it when I tried the first few times, so I took a break and haven't gotten around to it again. ^^;;]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:18 pm
Meghan thought for a moment. "Oh, wait! I know what amusment park you're talking about! It's openeing today!! [[okay, it opened on the 27th... but SHHH!!]]" she said excitedly, realizing she'd over heard someone talking about it. How'd I forget that? she thought to herself, ack, they're going to think i'm an idiot now, i just know it, she finished, feeling slightly embarrassed.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:27 pm
Kai turned towards Meghan slowly. "Oh, well that solves our problem then." He looked over his shoulder and out the open window again. "Which direction in it? Can we see it from here?" He still didn't really have an idea of what to look for.

The noise of someone moving around came from the bed and Kei flew over, perching on the side. Kaori was thrashing around, face scrunched up as she tossed and turned. Then she froze, but her eyes didn't open. Slowly, she rose to a sitting position, with one hand propping her up and the other covering her eyes. She sniffed the air to figure out who was in the room and smiled, eyes still hidden. "Ah, g-good morning," she murmured, though she didn't know if it was morning or not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:31 pm
Meghan turned to Kaori, hearing her thrashing around, but jolted up, towards her as she spoke. "Kaori-chan!! you're awake!!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her friend. "Are you okay?" she asked softly, standing back and looking at her. She tilted her head slightly, seeing that Kaori wouldn't open her eyes.

[[actually, i really don't know where it is... xD]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:34 pm
Kaori's face flushed red as someone hugged her, but she relaxed as she realized it was Meghan. "Y-yes," she murmured. "I'm just... afraid that if I try to see, I still won't be able to..." She bowed her covered face towards the bed, tail flicking lazily behind her. Her hair was messed up, having falling out of the ponytail during her sleep. It now hung messily in her face, the bow lying on the pillow behind her.

Kai approached slowly and sat on the edge of the bed beside her, moving Kei over and out of the way. But he didn't say anything, he only watched.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:38 pm
Meghan looked at Kye for a moment, then at Kaori. "I'm glad you're okay..." she said softly, smiling. Hearing the commotion, Monkichii's ears flicked as he lifted his head, then started walking towards them. He hopped up, sitting next to Kaori. He mewed slightly, licking the fingers of the arm that held her up.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:43 pm
Kaori jumped again as something licked her, but soon realized it was Monkichii. She'd missed him in her original guess of the occupants of the room. She smiled faintly, but still did not uncover her eyes. She flinched as Kei settled on her shoulder, halfway hanging off down her back. The whole closing her eyes thing was making her really jumpy.

Kai was still frowning, arms crossed over his chest. "Hey, you're being silly," he said suddenly. "You know that stuff definitely worked. Now, just uncover your face and prove it!"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff