Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
The feeling of being an Atheist. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:22 pm
Mythee
Thatisonesexypanda!
I actually am suicidal, but I dont have the guts to do it

@Muaethia : We have got ourselves a stupid atheist, right here, if you wanted one xD

Sorry if that was insulting. I don't have the habit of being rude- not at all. o_o But you just went against everything I stand for. ;_; WHY DON'T YOU VALUE LIFE?! AAAH!
I don't value life because it is like you are just living to die and no it wasn't offenceive or insulting at all mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:49 pm
Thatisonesexypanda!
Mythee
Thatisonesexypanda!
I actually am suicidal, but I dont have the guts to do it

@Muaethia : We have got ourselves a stupid atheist, right here, if you wanted one xD

Sorry if that was insulting. I don't have the habit of being rude- not at all. o_o But you just went against everything I stand for. ;_; WHY DON'T YOU VALUE LIFE?! AAAH!
I don't value life because it is like you are just living to die and no it wasn't offenceive or insulting at all mrgreen

... ;_; I guess it's just me that truly loves to exist... I must be a very egotistical person. Life is everything. Can you really bear for it to stop? For your mind to just cease to exist- just like that? I know that before I die, I'll be screaming and crying and going crazy with dread. It's inevitable. *clings Mua crying * Talking about this just fills me with terror... I think I'll stop now.  

Mythee

Festive Explorer

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:26 am
Muaethia
P u l p y
Muaethia
I don't know about feeling 'better', but when looking around me, seeing christians and members of other religions believing stupidly ridiculous things because "the bible says ir so it must be true" type of things, it makes me feel knowledgable and satisfyingy un-ignorant. It's great that I don't base my actions in life upon a 4000 year old book mrgreen

Same here, I don't like it when people quote the Bible when arguing with me. xp

Yeah. I also hate it when people talk to me like they have the moral high ground because they are religious, or that I wouldn't know anything about their religion/denomination/beliefs simply because i'm an athiest. My RS teacher (religious studies) was very suprised when she learned i'm an athiest, because I pwn all the christian kids in every exam about their religion... without revising xd

I know what you mean. I just taught my Christian friend (Who was mocking Jews about their "mutilation of the p***s") about the Covenant of Circumcision, which is in the Bible. I think it got him thinking...

Being atheist makes me feel...above theists. It's strange, but I just feel enlightened. "God"'s supposed to give you enlightenment, but really I just feel so much more intelligent. I mean, I know a lot of intelligent theists, but I sort of automatically assume that they're not quite rational when I find out that they're theist. I know, I'm prejudiced, but whatever.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff