Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fan Made Resident Evil Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm
hey biohazard i think this should be a sticky. its got good stuff in it and more people can add to it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:22 pm
Yea, I'm working on one. Hopefully, if it comes out good enough I'll upload it onto YouTube and put a link here. ^^  

Vankala

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Okay, I'm about 1:40 done with the video I'm making. ^^ I showed my brother what I did so far and he thought it was funny! whee Hopefully, I can finish within the next few days. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:51 pm
This is more anticipated than Resident Evil 4 was.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:22 pm
Squee!! Its finished! X3 I just uploaded it onto YouTube! Here's the link:

Resident Evil 4 - Randomness (i couldn't come up with a better title)

Let me know what you think. This is my first time making a video like this, btw. (I'm used to making AMVs, although I haven't made one in a long time. sweatdrop ) Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Not bad at all. What program did you use to make it. I gotta get my hands on it.

EDIT: I'd also like to get my hands on as many of the RE4 cinematics as I can. If you could give me a source, or upload them to a download server, I'd really appreciate it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Not bad at all. What program did you use to make it. I gotta get my hands on it.

EDIT: I'd also like to get my hands on as many of the RE4 cinematics as I can. If you could give me a source, or upload them to a download server, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanx! whee

I used Windows Movie Maker. 3nodding And I had a link in the description but I'll go ahead and give the link here: http://www.freewebs.com/resievil4cutscenes/. It also has Separate Ways and Assignment Ada cutscenes too. X3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Sweet, thanks!
Hey, how do you make the title and credit screens on the Windows Movie Maker? Or do you use some other software for those?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:10 pm
I used Windows Movie Maker for those too. Under "Edit Movie" on the left sidebar thing, click on "Make Title or Credits".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:13 pm
I learned something new today.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:04 pm
Hey did anyone see the original version of RE:4? Heres the link...I think it looks awesome...but I still like the version we get to play too ^^.

Link:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRZwypXMFg  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:53 am
Yes, I have seen that many times. ^^ Me likes it. And according to my brother, Capcom's original concept for RE4 ended up being used for another game (Devil May Cry). I'm not sure of the details on that nor do I know where he got that info from. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Vankala
Yes, I have seen that many times. ^^ Me likes it. And according to my brother, Capcom's original concept for RE4 ended up being used for another game (Devil May Cry). I'm not sure of the details on that nor do I know where he got that info from. sweatdrop

Their first concept, yeah. I think you got that from me. I read it on the Resident Evil Fan website a long time ago. But between that and RE4 as we know it there were two other concepts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:15 pm
they should have kept a little more of the scenes from the earlier version and put it in the later version... something that would make the game scarier  

Resident_Kyo

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:55 pm
resident evil four + mindless self indulgence = ******** awesome. (Not mine wish it was mine, but sadly it's not. I just wanted to share a little bit of resident evil gold with everyone, biohazard your going to love one of the scenes.)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff