Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:44 am
Cantarella_Lolita
Personally, I'd like to think they love each other but I'm not too sure. Though I kinda like Jezabel with Cain (please don't ask, I'm still trying to figure out why too lol)

I kinda amuse myself with that pairing sometimes too, but Jezebel and whatisname...the guy stuck in the body of a kid ::smacks forehead:: I am having a major brain fart today...anyway...

I think Jezebel and whatisname are OTP all the way.

That or I'll pair Jezebel with Alexis or the guy from the Castrati chapter...because you know

[possible spoiler]
Jezebel just needs someone else to make his life hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:12 pm
Enchanted_Forest_Slut
Alsh-chan
cains always with girls and has fallen in love with alot of them so i doubt that :/ and anyways rif is evil

Riff is not evil. He USED to be and maybe still is part of the MAjor Arcana as The "Tower", but he still deeply cares about Cain. And Cain hasnt fallen in love w/ the girls he's just being an English gentleman.

Cain and Riff have a deep bond that deserves to be called love. Its a beatiful relationship that surpasses the master-servant relationship. And all for fan girlish heart i must admit I must scream "YAY! YaoI!" lol, but anyway Riff will always remain by Cain's side and if he wasn't, Cain wouldnt be able to move on from his tortured youth.

well yah but im still pissed about riff <<' and ya like 3 girls already....o.o' id like it if it were cainxriff but still.....(i cant get over the towerness!!! T^T)
thare....edited....o.o'  

Yuuasa

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:09 am
Alsh-chan
Enchanted_Forest_Slut
Alsh-chan
cains always with girls and has fallen in love with alot of them so i doubt that :/ and anyways rif is evil

Riff is not evil. He USED to be and maybe still is part of the MAjor Arcana as The "Tower", but he still deeply cares about Cain. And Cain hasnt fallen in love w/ the girls he's just being an English gentleman.

Cain and Riff have a deep bond that deserves to be called love. Its a beatiful relationship that surpasses the master-servant relationship. And all for fan girlish heart i must admit I must scream "YAY! YaoI!" lol, but anyway Riff will always remain by Cain's side and if he wasn't, Cain wouldnt be able to move on from his tortured youth.

well yah but im still pissed about riff <<' and ya like 3 girls already....o.o' id like it if it were cainxriff but still.....(i cant get over the towerness!!! T^T)

Can you put spoilers behind white text with a warning? :3
If you do not wish to edit your posts, I can. I haven't been on in a while, so sorry if I didn't notify you before mad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:19 pm
Ok here's what i think. When Kaori Yuki wrote the Cain Saga she was going for a more parental love between Cain and Riff( she says it in her art book Angel Cage). After the Cain Saga she did Angel Sanctuary and probably thought it over. Then came Godchild and don't you think it's just a little to implied when the last chapter of each(I'm only up to 3 so I could be wrong) is mainly focusing on their relatonship? I think they're in love and that works for me. i mean I will be dissapointed if nothing happens but that's ok because the love is there.  

Aurora_Ryou

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:51 am
Aurora_Ryou
Ok here's what i think. When Kaori Yuki wrote the Cain Saga she was going for a more parental love between Cain and Riff( she says it in her art book Angel Cage). After the Cain Saga she did Angel Sanctuary and probably thought it over. Then came Godchild and don't you think it's just a little to implied when the last chapter of each(I'm only up to 3 so I could be wrong) is mainly focusing on their relatonship? I think they're in love and that works for me. i mean I will be dissapointed if nothing happens but that's ok because the love is there.

As for Cain and RIff:
[SPOILER ALERT]
Their relationship is platonic. Its a kind of unconditional love that goes beyond lust. Its the love between soulmates :3 But no, nothing a slash fangirl could want happens except for some titillating shots drawn on purpose to make the fans squee a little. But no. Cain and Riff aren't swinging the homosexual lifestyle as we understand it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:40 pm
If you read the side notes in the manga, or in the back of her artbooks, she clearly says how there is nothing going on between them, even though alot of people think so ninja I think she was considering it at one point...  

TaintedDemon

AnubusRa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:42 am
if they were i would be so happy but i don't think they are crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:12 pm
They would be one of the cutest couples ever! I don't care if it actually says so in the manga or not, they will always be together in my head ^^  

Kandie_Holica

KhNmSuNShmARa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:12 am
No.... I it's just like a father-son relationship I guess....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:35 pm
I havn't read all of them, but, I love how like, some chapters or the end of the book always ends with this sexy bonding moment that makes you squeal and all like "OMG JUST KISS ALREADY!" or at least thats just me XD. I love that suspenseful wait for them to just get down to it.. and If they do.
.. well. It would be just plain cruel if they didn't. Just, plain, cruel. ;_;  

Von~P

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:46 pm
Von~P
I havn't read all of them, but, I love how like, some chapters or the end of the book always ends with this sexy bonding moment that makes you squeal and all like "OMG JUST KISS ALREADY!" or at least thats just me XD. I love that suspenseful wait for them to just get down to it.. and If they do.
.. well. It would be just plain cruel if they didn't. Just, plain, cruel. ;_;

They NEVER "get down to it", just warning you now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:11 pm
Sooo gay! they always have a touching moment between them in the last chapters in volumes 1-3. They were also sharing an intimate moment at the end of Cain Saga 3.  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:23 am
r-chan09
Sooo gay! they always have a touching moment between them in the last chapters in volumes 1-3. They were also sharing an intimate moment at the end of Cain Saga 3.

Kaori Yuki is all about dropping the innuendo, but that's all it is, innuendo to make the little fangirls scream.

A suggestive pose there, a touch here, etc, but it all comes to naught, zilch, nada.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:57 am
Dosn't matter really, what kind of respectable fan girls (and perhaps boys) Would we be if we couldn't use our imagination XD.  

Von~P

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 am
Von~P
Dosn't matter really, what kind of respectable fan girls (and perhaps boys) Would we be if we couldn't use our imagination XD.

yeah, but some fangirls/fanboys take it way too far and believe that their way can be the only possible way for things to turn out, and of COURSE they're a couple and of COURSE they have hot mansex because they WANT it to happen.

Frankly, Kaori Yuki has said she never intended for them to be a couple, whether or not that has changed as the series progressed is up in the air (I doubt it, she has a happen of drawing tempting innuendo into everything, but it rarely means anything), but it seems so ludicrous to me, so cliched, so cheap an ending for them just to suddenly become a romantic couple.
I like to think their love is something that trascends basic lust :Þ
A love between friends...a love between soulmates? And that doesn't have to be a sexual love. It seems more beautiful that way.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff