Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 121 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:32 pm
Alyssa frowned sleepily as Hiro pulled back in sudden alarm. Though she had figured he would do this, Alyssa didn't actually want him to. "Uh..." Alyssa muttered uncomfortabley, beginning to move backward; she thought he wouldn't want to continue after she tricked him.

However, Alyssa was proved wrong when Hiro suddenly laughed at himself then pressed his lips back against her own with a much more confident kiss. Alyssa choked somewhat but returned to the passion. Her arms wrapped around his neck steadily; talk about akward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Hiro grinned faintly against her lips, feeling her arms wrap their way around his neck. He hugged her tightly back, his own around her waist and back. His wings were folded tightly against him now, resisting the urge to encircle the two once more. Yet, after another second, they flipped free, one reversing itself to cover the two on the bed. The other wasn't able to, since Hiro was on his side, so it tucked back against him. Hiro laughed faintly again, his hand moving to play gently with Alyssa's hair. Sure, he was extremely embarassed right now, not really sure what he was doing, but he didn't really care.

[I have to go for a while. Not sure when I'll be back. ><;;]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:52 pm
OOC:I'm finally gonna post...*gasp!*

Alyssa broke the kiss and grunted in pleasure as she felt the sudden darkness surround them both. Her earthy orbs glowed enchantedly as it grew darker; thanks to Alyssa of course. Due to her telekinetics, Alyssa drew a large amount of storm clouds over to diminish what light was leaking through her windows.

She nibbled on Hiro's top lip once more before leaning her head against his chest contently. She made no notion that he was fiddling with her hair; Alyssa actually enjoyed it. It the darkness Alyssa found hiro's free hand and wove his friends between her own and squeezed his hand lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:08 pm
Hiro watched her as she pulled back. He was thankful for the darkness as well. Partly because he simply enjoyed it, and partly because it was hiding how red his face was. He tried to ignore this, hoping she wouldn't notice. His hand continued gently stroking and twirling her hair even as he felt her nibble on his lip, something he'd never experienced before. It caught him off guard, but it was another thinig he attempt to hide. Then her head pressed against his chest and he smiled softly, holding her hand back as she took his.

[Haha, welcome. I don't know what to put in situations like this though. xP]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:14 pm
"We should fight..." Alyssa muttered into Hiro's ear abruptly, breaking the tender mood almost instantly. She sat herself up on her elbows and looked at Hiro with her still glowing dirt colored eyes. Alyssa looked at Hiro expectantly, as if he didn't say yes Alyssa would kick him out.

"Don't you think?" Alyssa said a little louder this time, letting the storm clouds disitigrate infront of the window; the sun gleamed in through the window hatefully, causing Alyssa to hiss. "Stupid sun...Well, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Hiro blinked in surprise, tilting his head. "What?" he asked at first in confusion. "Why would we fight?" But as he saw the look she gave, followed by her further words of insitance, he slowly sat up, his wings tucking once more against his back. He shrugged, staring out the window as the sun suddenly invaded once more. "Sure, why not..." he mumbled, obviously not in the mood for a fight. But then again, he could probably use the practice... And now that he'd discovered his healing abilities, he could undo any damage he may cause his opponent, who in this case seemed like it was going to be Alyssa.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Alyssa smiled, pushing herself off the bed with a little too much enthusiasm. "Alright..." she began, but then frowned suddenly, "you don't have to Hiro.." Alyssa sighed some and scratched the back of her head; she wasn't going to force Hiro to fight if he didn't want to. Her eyes were drawn to the rug which had small stains of blood that only she would ntoice from only a few mere hours before; Alyssa sighed again and looked up at Hiro with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:03 pm
As he saw her enthusiasm, Hiro changed his mind. Maybe I'll need it to heal myself, he thought as he eyed her uncertainly. He blinked as she suddenly frowned, then shook his head. "I can't say no now," he laughed as he stood up as well, stretching his arms over over his head for a moment. Then he glanced back at her as she smirked, and shook his head slightly. "Well, to the training hall?" he asked, starting towards the door. He began absently adjusting the sword he wore at his waist, it being his only means of offense. But who knew? Since being here, he'd already discovered a knack for healing. He somewhat doubted he'd get anymore though.

[Horrible post... xP Next one at the training hall?]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:13 pm
OOC:Alright!^_^

Alyssa shook her head and shrugged innocently. "I gave you a chance." She laughed dangerously and ran at him as he turned his back to head toward the Trainging Hall. She jumped onto his back and clung as if she would die. "Carry me..I'm lazy." Alyssa said into Hiro's ear with a soft giggle at the end. Her legs wrapped around his front as her arms wrapped cautiously around his neck; Alyssa didn't want to choke him.

OOC:Next post in training hall!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 am
Such a lazy day for the vampress. It was Sunday and most people in Ria were out and about doing things that they needed for the week ahead. Not Alyssa though. The lazy vampress decided against her chores and responsibilities so she could continue resting in her warm, soft bed. She muttered incoherently to herself as the sunlight revealed itself through the heavy-set blinds, and quickly pulled the thick covers over her sensitive eyes before the rays had a chance to blind her. "Damn sun.." Alyssa whined, curling into a small ball beneath the covers. The vampress was such a baby when it came to sleep, and she required a lot of it to keep her looking fabulous. She whined angrily, throwing a plush doll at the window. "Stop shining!!" Alyssa cried sleepily, her words slightly slurred from still being in her incoherent state. The dog plush smashed into the blinds with a loud clatter, causing them to rise. The sun peirced through her blankets, and Alyssa fell from her bed in surprise. A loud scream erupted from the vampress as her face met the floor. She growled, pushing herself up. The UV rays burned her still adjusting pupils. What a morning.

Groggily, Alyssa mae her way over to the one window in her bedroom, and jerked the blinds back down with startling force. She nearly broke them to peices. "Stupid blinds.." She muttered, kicking the Dog plush back onto her bed. "I hate mornings.." Alyssa hated mornings, because it was the only time where she hated her appearence. The normal flowing multi-colored locks were knotted and bunched into a crazed style. Alyssa doesn't wear as much cosmetics as she had before meeting Hiro, so she doesn't take it off till the next morning. Mascara flakes littered beneath ehr eyes and over ehr cheeks, while the black eyeliner was smudged, giving the vampress an eerie, sullen appearence.

With a grunt of anger and a sigh, she crawled back into bed. She shifted to the end of her bed and curled up into a small ball just as she had done before. The mass of blankets rose and fell with her steady breaths. It looked as if she were a large dog hiding in her owner's bed. Her eyes closed, and immeadiately Alyssa was in dream land once again, reliving her fantasies over and over again; thank God for telekinetic powers.  

Raine_Falls

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces