Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

I was more scared of the Lickers... at night, I kept thinking one would appear on my ceiling.... *shivers*

hey, Mr. Kennedy, you like Silent Hill? I keep seeing all those different pics in your signature... Silent Hill is awesome! ^_^

YAH!
Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the awesomeist!

yeah! I love Silent Hill, it's so freaky! my best friend got me into it when her mom bought her the second game... whoa. yeah. I took that personality test... I'm Lisa Garland. yay... I melt.... xp I can't wait for them to finish the movie, it's gonna rock!

YAY!Silent Hill movie!

yeah, haven't you heard? it's based on the first game, except not with Harry, it's with a woman and her daughter. but it's gonna have Cybil and all that, so it should be awesome

Of coarse I heard!!!
Akira is working on it too!
They cant ruin it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:59 pm
let's just hope that the transition from game to movie has a better turn out then Resident Evil... I know a lot of people are still POed about the Resident Evil movies...  

Aurora Skies

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:01 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
let's just hope that the transition from game to movie has a better turn out then Resident Evil... I know a lot of people are still POed about the Resident Evil movies...

they were okay sweatdrop
And The Director of the games is working on it, he wont let them ruin it! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:03 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

they were okay sweatdrop

let's hope so!

oh... is Ada Wong in RE4? I've heard she is, but can't find any pictures to show if it's true or not... and my brothers wouldn't let me watch them play RE4 when they rented it.... sad

Aurora Skies

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:04 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

they were okay sweatdrop

let's hope so!

oh... is Ada Wong in RE4? I've heard she is, but can't find any pictures to show if it's true or not... and my brothers wouldn't let me watch them play RE4 when they rented it.... sad

Yeah she is! Hot too  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

they were okay sweatdrop

let's hope so!

Yeah she is! Hot too

sweatdrop I imagine so, the graphics have gotten a lot better since RE2 came out. they should re-do all the games, better graphics and all.  

Aurora Skies

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:33 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

they were okay sweatdrop

let's hope so!

Yeah she is! Hot too

sweatdrop I imagine so, the graphics have gotten a lot better since RE2 came out. they should re-do all the games, better graphics and all.

yeah REmake was ******** awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:26 am
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
DasJabberwockie
Panzers Slave Kitten
uhh! does anyone remember the part in RE0 where the zombie comes outta the freezer!? that scared the sh*t outta me and my friend! we didn't expect it! I think the neighbors down the street heard us scream.... sweatdrop

"*scream*"
"What was that?"
"Just some kids playing Resident Evil...again."

My nephew screamed like a little girl when the dog came out from udner the building in Code Veronica. And he's 15. xd

oh, ha ha.... xp but yeah, it scared us....

Nemesis doesn't really scare me (and he never really did, and I was 10 when I first saw him) I just found it annoying that he kept popping outta nowhere and my brothers always had the hardest time killing him.... it's like, "Die already! Geeze!"

He scared the crap outta me

I was more scared of the Lickers... at night, I kept thinking one would appear on my ceiling.... *shivers*

hey, Mr. Kennedy, you like Silent Hill? I keep seeing all those different pics in your signature... Silent Hill is awesome! ^_^

YAH!
Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the awesomeist!

Oh! I love Silent Hill too! *hugs Heather in SH3*  

[-Sarcasm-]

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:06 am
My bunny siggy is from SH 4  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:08 am
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Yeah, I remember that from sh2004.com. 3nodding  

[-Sarcasm-]

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:13 am
[-Sarcasm-]
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Yeah, I remember that from sh2004.com. 3nodding

I haven't played the game too much, so i don't know about the picture, like what part it's from or whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:52 pm
Those leach men scare me gonk  

The End of Mondays

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:01 pm
I didn't like those mutating zombies in RE0, you keep shooting them, they blow up and end up killing us both >_<
Did anyone notice that wierd music when you open doors in RE remake? I now you definatly hear it when you open Lisa's shed door...kind of like a little tune, 'ding-dong', but scary, like!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:04 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX

I never got far enough in SH4 to see if the bunny is outside the door, but that's a freaky picture in your sig! *shivers* I remember seeing that bunny in SH3, and my friend and I kept thinking, "Is it gonna get up? Do we have to kill it, or is it already dead?"

oh, and the leech men... bleh... more of an annoyance, really.... >.<

Aurora Skies

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:11 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
XxHushBeThyNamexX

I never got far enough in SH4 to see if the bunny is outside the door, but that's a freaky picture in your sig! *shivers* I remember seeing that bunny in SH3, and my friend and I kept thinking, "Is it gonna get up? Do we have to kill it, or is it already dead?"

oh, and the leech men... bleh... more of an annoyance, really.... >.<

The bunnies are from the theme park in SH3, and Eileen has a stuffed animal one in her room if you look through the hole. The bunny outside of the peephole doesn't show up in the game, only at the japanese website FOR the game. They even made a little movie called "Usagi" about the bunnies. Kinda creepy. sweatdrop xd
The dogs always creeped me out a lot in the Resident Evils. Mainly because they were really fast.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff