Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:18 pm
[[i feel insignifigant; i shouldn't post xP it's like, a 'fight' between you two... i don't wnat to interfere sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:32 pm
OO:Awww you're not interfering! ^__^  

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:32 pm
[Ack, I don't know... ><;;]

Kai frowned, shaking his head. He didn't like the fact she was listening in on whatever he thought. I didn't say you had to like everyone. Just that it's ok to. And not everyone, even just a few. I've learned that you don't have to keep your guard up all the time, and having people you can trust really helps. He nodded however, as she spoke aloud. "You're right," he murmured in reply. "That was when I first began to. I couldn't just watch you like that, seeming like you were in so much pain..." He recalled the image of her legs, but quickly pushed it away. "But even then, you tried not to accept my help. So, would that make it one of the first times you've allowed yourself to be helped as well?" He paused, thinking of Kaori. "I have talked to my sister recently though, and we're working things out pretty well..."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm
"People who I do trust always stab me in the back and try to get the bounty that rests upon my head." Alyssa replied out loud instead of keeping it a mental conversation; she was growing bored with it now. "Why trust anyone when there is always a risk. If you have a chance to be lonesome and keep your but out of trouble...then I have no trouble with it." Her voice was barely audible. Just remembering the crap she has gone through when it came to being in contact with others made her stomach queasy.

Alyssa growled and pushed those harsh memories to the back of her brain for the moment as she tried to keep focus on the conversation at hand. When Kai also remembered the fight that night it made something inside Alyssa lightened significantly as if she didn't have to hold onto the horrors by herself anylonger; it was a nice relief.

"I still thought I could've survived. However, you did make the...accident..a lot less..strenuous for me. I suppose it was the first time in about seven years that I had come in contact with a human. You really startled me by talking to me." Alyssa added chuckling lightly at the thought of how akward it was for her to talk to someone, especially a young man.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Kai paused for a moment, mentally considering some things. "Well, do people around here know about that bounty?" he asked. "And now that I know, do you expect me to turn on you too? Because there's no way that'll happen... But that's the fun of trusting people. You take a risk, but many good things can come of it as well. If you find some sort of relationship, even just friendly, you'll have someone to share your troubles with and take part of the load off of yourself."

He frowned, realizing how odd it felt to be openly speaking of things like this. I guess it's just another change I've gone through here he thought to himself, and then looked back towards Alyssa as she growled. He didn't question it though, not wanting to push her into recalling foul memories. He blinked as she actually chuckled, feeling the mood lightening a bit. "A human?" he smirked. "I'm definitely not one of those... But I know what you mean." He glanced out the window, momentarily wondering what Sai and Kaori could be doing, before glancing again towards Alyssa. "You should talk to people more often."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:00 pm
"Why should I?" Alyssa asked feeling her legs start to grow tired and numb from standing for such a long time. She could feel the tension in the room fall after she chuckled; it was a nice feeling too. Alyssa could never express her feelings to much of anyone, and so, many found her an outcast. However, Kai was someone she found it easy to talk with. Whether it was because he was like her in more ways than one or because he was cute Alyssa wasn't certain about.

"Besides..people never seem to want to warm up to me. Honestly Kai, you're at least nice to look at and talk to for that matter. I'm never one to have a nice conversation with anyone." Her eyes glowed with a sense of mystery that most would never recognize; Alyssa never even noticed it before.

When she spoke, her words carried themselves loftily across the room till they reached whomever she was speaking with; this happened to be Kai. For some odd reason, Alyssa was just a young lady who could always keep a person guessing about her; she was never truely a dull person.

Alyssa flicked her blonde hair away from her face and shook it behind her back to make sure it stayed away from her delicate complexion. "What about you Kai? What made you change so much?"

Raine_Falls

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:04 pm
"Alyssa-san," Meghan said, looking at her, "you can sit down anywhere, you know." She had forgotten to mention so, and she thought she looked tired. Meghan just sat there, listening to the conversation between the two; she found it quite interesting. Although, she wasn't taking most of it in, processing it through her head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:11 pm
[I feel like my replies are very delayed. ><;;]

Kai shook his head, still speaking to Alyssa. "Because, I just told you why," he mumbled, pausing at her next comments. "Heh, well thank you," he smirked, glancing at her. He noted the look in her eyes, but wasn't quite able to place it, so he shrugged it off. It was yet another thing he didn't want to start prying about. He thought about her question for a moment before answering slowly. "Well, it probably started with Kaori. Meeting her for the first time, and having to deal with the guilt of not being there to help her... And then it progress further after I helped you. I'd never really willingly helped someone before. There have been times when I beat up someone who annoyed me and happened to safe someone they were currently attacking." He laughed slightly as he recalled a specific instance. Then his eyes slowly fell upon Meghan, who was even still seated in his lap, his arms still lightly around her. "And, it's probably happened the most because of her," he murmured. He glanced back towards Alyssa, not wishing to ruin the lightened mood so soon. "You just need to find someone. It's not very hard to do. Honestly, I think a lot of people would enjoy talking to you."

Krazy Kaori

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:11 pm
Alyssa nodded shortly and took a spot on the bed where it was closest to Kai so they could continue their conversation. She had completely forgotten Meghan was in the room as she was abnormally quiet right now; it made Alyssa slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't want to stop talking to Kai.

"Thank you.." Alyssa replied quietly, her eyes focused on the sheets that were resting beneath her fragile body, moving with her to assist her in getting comfortable; though it didn't do much. Mumbling some, Alyssa decided it best to actually sit then lie down. In a swift movement Alyssa's feet were resting on the floor while her entire body faced Kai; she didn't think of him being able to see up her shorts, but Alyssa didn't seem to care nor notice.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:17 pm
[We posted at the same time.. ><;;]  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:21 pm
[[they make sense, though]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:22 pm
Alyssa nodded quietly and rubbed the back of her neck with an akward expression before smiling softly. "What were you staring at me for Kai?" She asked teasingly, smirking in his direction before she returned her gaze back to the floor. Alyssa had taken notice to his quick glances at her before turning away and returning to the conversation; it felt to Alyssa as if he were checking her out though this was doubtful.

At Kai's next comment, Alyssa couldn't help but laugh. "I scare most people away before they even get within twenty feet of me. Or, they just come and grab at my a** for their own pleasure." Alyssa's voice dropped as she thought of her last example; there were too many instances when a guy would hit on Alyssa, and she would end up sleeping with them that night; sometimes unwillingly.

Alyssa ran a hand over her arm which had revealed small goosebumps appearing all over both of her arms. She sighed, but decided to hide the fact that she was thinking about the terrible stuff she had gone through; Alyssa wasn't one to complain about her past. She barely spoke of it to anyone nowadays.

Raine_Falls

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:25 pm
OOC:Yeah they weren't about the same thing exactly so it's alright. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:32 pm
[Sorry, I had just said stuff that could get a reply. xP And now I'm replying late again...]]

Kai's eyes followed her as she sat down next to him, and he shifted slightly. Not due to discomfort, but simply so he could angle himself so he'd not be tempted to look up her shorts. He snorted lightly at the thought, glancing at Meghan still in his arms. No, there was no way he could do that. He shook his head, smirking faintly as her thought reached him. I was not staring at anything, he replied simply. Then he planted his gaze on the floor. It was hard not to look at her, and she seemed to have an air about her that made you want to.

"I don't see why they'd be scared," he muttered, glancing up at her for an instant before looking down again. He found it difficult not to look at who he was speaking too, and he was having a hard time now. He frowned at her next comment, hearing her voice drop. "Well, I'm... sorry..." he said awkwardly, not sure at all what to say to that. His tail flicked uneasily behind him, and he heard the sound of her running a hand over herself. You should find yourself a better guy to keep the other jerks away, he added, half jokingly.

Krazy Kaori

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:42 pm
"You can look at me when you talk I was just asking.." Alyssa replied in a stunned sort of voice; she didn't expect him to get so defensive about something that was supposed to be a joke. To her it was at least; guess not to Kai though. She shifted uncomfortabley, ALyssa didn't like talking about her personal life that much, and she knew they were digging deeper into it as they went along in their conversation.

"People are afraid of what they don't know." Alyssa admitted half-heartedly, fidgeting with a piece of her short that was beginning to fray some for being worn so much. Alyssa then made a motion to her mouth which had opened just enough to reveal her faintly stained canine's.

Alyssa noticed how uncomfortable Kai got when she discussed other guy's, so she quickly nodded her head in understanding. "Don't worry Kai. I'm a big, tough girl and I think I can handle it." Alyssa replied flexing her arms uncharacteristically and kissing her muscles childishly. She laughed at her stupidity, turning a faint shade of red while doing this. Alyssa had never expressed herself like that before..it was odd.

"If some nice guys would come my way I wouldn't have to deal with such jerks." Alyssa responded once again half-heartedly as if having given up on guys a long time ago.

OOC:I have to go for a little bit. I may be be though.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff