Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon/fav character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:22 pm
I've always had a softspot for Jupiter, because she was kind of a badass with a short temper.

My favorite villian is Nehelenia... man, she was crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:47 pm
I love Ami (in case you can't tell from my avi). She's super-smart. She's looking for romance, just like the other senshi, but she doesn't let that get in the way of her goals (like usagi and minako). But mainly I love her because she's always in the background. She does all the thinking and a respectable amount of the fighting, esp. given that she's probably got the least offensive attacks out of all the sailor senshi, and she gets almost no glory.  

Mercury33

Lady Rebellion

Lonely Pie-Maker

11,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:10 pm
Sailor Saturn Rocks!!! heart I have the first comic that she was in. I framed it and hung it in my room. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:12 am
My favourite senshi are Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter, the rest I like all the same

Favourite villains are Zoisite and Fisheye  

PrincessOfDestiny04

Vale Kinomoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:44 am
Loved Kunsite and Zoisite (thinks those were their names >.>)

And I've always had a soft spot for Rei. Why? She should have beat Usagi for all the crap that went on with Mamoru. After all, Rei used to think she was in love with the guy right? It just isn't right to date your friend's ex in my opinion, so I give kudos to Rei for dealing with it much better than I would. Plus I just think she's a badass charrie ^^

And I loved Jupiter, for lots of reasons that I'm too tired to remember *goes off to sleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:22 am
I like SailorPluto best. She's awesome cause she does all this stuff to make the future go right.  

SailorRosette

blackelement09

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:34 pm
My favorite character is usagi/sailor moon, and I also like rei/mars.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:47 am
i havn't seen the outer scouts (they took it off air! crying ) so my fav inner scout would be sailor Venus!  

krisaga

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:56 pm
SAILOR VENUS!! oh yes...she's always been my favorite scout. SHE is an awesome character. after all she was the first sailor scout. She and I have some things in common *i am a little boy crazy but that's why everybody loves me 4laugh * heh, so that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:50 pm
hehehe...so we can see!!! xd  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:58 pm
Whee! More fans of V-chan! heart Whole reason I joined the guild, cause there seemed to be an opening for Venus in the rp. Glad I did though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:44 am
MemoryDragon
Whee! More fans of V-chan! heart Whole reason I joined the guild, cause there seemed to be an opening for Venus in the rp. Glad I did though.

hehehe...me, too!!! I'm glad we finally have "original" senshi that are posting. I think Dea's sister is taking over Saturn, since the original girl hasn't posted on gaia since February... O.o  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:51 am
Sailor saturn is the best  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:50 am
USAGI rules. she is so clutsy and needs others to help her. but when she is needed and alone she can be so powerful and strong, able to believe in herself  

lady_luv18

Nekoyasha-san

Sarcastic Felis catus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:28 pm
My favorite senshi is Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe. She wears my favorite color (for her sailor outfit anyway), her eyes are really awesome, and her guardian planet is my favorite planet. whee  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff