Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
I need to b***h about Panic! At the Disco..You Can b***h Too Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 am
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule
Chaos A.D.
i remember i started to listen to children of bodom(but they've been big for a while) and at my school i was listening to sonata arctica before the reast were, not so much with dragon force
but i'm one of the only kids at school, who can find a flaw in dragonforce

They're cheesy, who cares. Thats what makes them fun.

Which was spoofed quite nicely in Brian Posehn's music video.

Oh I've not seen that one. Care to provide a link?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:03 pm
Some retard in my math says he loved the song "Cant take the kid from the fight", I just sat there and through gritted teeth I told him "Camisado"...Really tempted to shove the corner of the protractor I had on my desk in his eyes and shove the rubber end of my pencil up his big headed nose. stare  

Tear Away These Faces

Generous Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:35 pm
Shadow_Wanderess
Some retard in my math says he loved the song "Cant take the kid from the fight", I just sat there and through gritted teeth I told him "Camisado"...Really tempted to shove the corner of the protractor I had on my desk in his eyes and shove the rubber end of my pencil up his big headed nose. stare

... Wait, what?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:06 am
Damn it gives me the shits when bands go commercial and everyone thinks they know them by one song.  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:09 am
Shadow_Wanderess

sounds violent...

lets do it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:54 pm
sounds immature to me  

The Dadalorian
Crew

ako ay taoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:06 pm
I only know a couple of people at my school that listen to them...or have even heard of them. 95% of my school listens to rap, 4% listens to latin.. and that leaves the 1% that listen to anything else. They acutally did a poll at my school to see who listened to what  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:22 pm
I hate it when posers claim to love the band and be their biggest fans when they only know one song by the band.

Someone once told me that their favorite band was P!ATD and that their favorite song was "i rite sins + tragedys".

GOD. That killed me.

Scarlet-Carson

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:27 am
winter_angel258
I hate it when posers claim to love the band and be their biggest fans when they only know one song by the band.

Someone once told me that their favorite band was P!ATD and that their favorite song was "i rite sins + tragedys".

GOD. That killed me.

Maybe that genuinely was their favourite song.

Like Iron Maiden, my favourite song is 'Evil that men do' but just because it was a single doesn't make me any less of a fan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 am
I honestly love P!ATD, and I'm not really ashamed of it. I even own a guild. gonk heart A lot of people don't like them, and I totally respect that. I mean, it's just a fact that not everyone will enjoy their music. I've noticed how a lot of people in this thread don't like how they "changed their music around." Well, if you have been playing the same songs over and over every other night for three years, you'd want to change your songs around too. And thats one reason why their stage show is so interesting. Their music live is so different than whats on the album, and I love that. I mean, if you wanted to hear the music thats on the album, why don't you just stay home and listen to the album?

PrimeRibby

PrimeRibby

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:49 am
Rellik San
winter_angel258

GOD. That killed me.

Maybe that genuinely was their favourite song.

Like Iron Maiden, my favourite song is 'Evil that men do' but just because it was a single doesn't make me any less of a fan.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies is actually their least favorite song.
Build God, Then We'll Talk is their favorite.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Panic! used to be good, but I think they've gotten a little too mainstream.  

Mysterious Michelle

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:56 am
Ever since Bright Eyes was on FUSE everybody at my school has been talking about him ever since. The only song they know is Four Winds and nothing else!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:11 pm
Mysterious Michelle
Panic! used to be good, but I think they've gotten a little too mainstream.
How does a bands popularity affect their talent?

You either like the music or not. The band hasn't changed, just its not cool and underground to like them anymore, most of the bands I like are mainstream... or as good as in terms of the genre's.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:13 pm
DizzyBlue
Ever since Bright Eyes was on FUSE everybody at my school has been talking about him ever since. The only song they know is Four Winds and nothing else!
You know Bright Eyes does consist of a band and not just Conner Oberst right?

Also, the guy can't sing for s**t anyway, so its no big loss.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff