Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Black blushed immediatly, and turned around. " I'm ver sorry ms. please allow me to come back at a more convient time for you," said black hastily. He then reached his room and said, " When you are dressed please allow me to make this up to you this is my room number." He then went in to his door, locked it behind him and fell to his bed. " Why do things like this always happen to me?" he questioned himself mentally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:34 pm
*Red spots the last of the brigands and begins to think of a stratagy to get his gold chain back* "There seems to be 20 of them...... this might get tricky.." *Red jumps down on the bandits and begins to attack and kill them Red then finds a chain that was on one of the bandits he killed* "My chain, so you were the one that took it." *Red took the chain back suddenly a still half living bandit stabs Red in the right leg Red then kills the final bandit* "Ah crap. Ow this isnt good my right leg cant move and I only have one drink of water left...... and the bandits had no supplies... this doesn't look good for me." *Red suddenly loses consecesnious*  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:17 pm
Paper stood wordless, mouth open at the young man who hurried away.

"I...okay," Paper said. She then closed the door, grinned, giggled and snorted at what just happened.

"Awwwww, how cute."

After a few moments of grinning and wondering what he wanted Paper remembered that she was about to call Praline.

She picked up the phone and dialed the main office, "Hello, my name is Paper, I'm the woman in room...uhm, I don't know. But you left a note for me..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:19 pm
Praline was wondering more about the cowboy-elf when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Praline said, "OH! YOU! Hello! How are you?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:24 pm
Something Has Happened
The Naumend Motel has appeared for character:

Red

The character(s),

Red

will appear in the parkinglot near room #3A.

The character(s),

Red

will appear with the following item(s):

Long Sword, Double Edged Axe, Cantine, Cape, Snacks, Chain

The character(s),

Red

will not appear with the following item(s):
Fire Gauntlet

Character Condition
The character(s),

Red

is currently unconscious, stabbed right leg, mildly dehydrated

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Paper was instantly charmed by Praline's friendlyness, "Well, I feel really good, although I could've sworn I wasn't in too good of a condition...but uhm, do you have my clothes because I only have a pair of already worn undies with me..."

As Paper spoke with Praline she walked around the room and opened the curtains in her room.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:30 pm
"Oh right! You're clothes! They're in the laundry! I'll go get them and bring them to you right now okay?" Praline said as she grabbed the keys to the main office and was making her way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:36 pm
"Thank you so much! Because I really..." and Paper trailed off as she looked out the window.

It looked like the heat coming off the parkinglot's asphalt suddenly became extremely hot and the waves of heat intensified causing the air too look thick and tangeable.

Paper kept staring and watched as a dark figure began to appear on the ground in the parking lot within that waving space and the figure became more clear and real.

The figure became a young man laying with his limbs dropped carelessly around him, like a puppet clipped from it's strings.

"Oh...my...gosh...", Paper whispered.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Praline stopped and stood still as soon as Paper stopped talking, "Hello?..."

She listened intently and when she heard Paper whisper that was all Praline needed to hear to know something just happened.

She threw down the phone and ran to room #3A, but before she even got close she saw the young man laying in the parkinglot and rushed to his side.

Praline looked to Papers room and saw her standing wide-eyed, staring out the window, Praline reached out her hand and gestured to Paper to come outside and help her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 pm
Paper stared out the window and watched a young woman(who she rightly assumed was Praline) rush to fallen man's side.

She continued to stare, stuck where she stood, when Praline gestured with her hand for Paper to "come here!" and she quickly jumped from where she was, ran to the door, flung it open and dashed to Praline and the young man's side.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Feeling the presence of Red near sddenly sparked the interest of black.

"Where in the hell, he made it out of the brigand fight, I havn't felt him sense I got in this hotel," said he.

Black opened his door only to see the half naked woman rushing towards the doors. He gave pursuit thinking only of the worst, that Red was hurt and that they had found him. As he ran through the doors he saw Red being held by the Lady at the front desk and the half-naked chick near by.
" Looks like he lives though i'm gonna have to use the dagger to help him recover the leg injury," thought black

Doing a hidden ritual taught only to thoes who shared black's master, he cut his leg identical to the one that Reds was cut, and the blade shown red and black mixing the colors given by his master and Reds leg was healed. Unfortuanatly black had to go repair his leg, a much easier task then Red's would have been so he returned to his room and taped it up, knowing that the ladies would see his friend to safty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:17 pm
Praline looked up and stared as the cowboy-elf ran up to the wounded man's side.

She was wide-eyed and in that moment she realized she didn't know his name.

Silent, Praline watched as 'Cowboy' took out a knife and cut into his own leg. She was about to scream but as she opened her mouth the blade became red and then stained with black. The colors touched at each other and then came together, and as she watched 'Cowboy's leg bleed, she followed his eyes to the other young man's leg and could only be still as his leg mended itself.

Suddenly 'Cowboy' shot up and went back to his room, and for a wounded leg his movements were only slightly affected.

The young man with the red hair was still unconscious and it took Praline a few moments to collect herself and start trying to move him.

She looked to her side at the other woman, Paper.

"Please, help me get him to a room."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:38 pm
Paper was about to ask Praline what to do when the young man who had come to her room earlier, ran up to them and came down beside them.

The way he looked at the red-haired young man gave Paper the immediate impression that he knew him, and it was only confirmed for her when he took out a large knife and cut his own leg.

Paper felt the air around all of them warm and snap as she watched the knife intently. The blood on the knife became a brighter red and a blackness crept up around it.

The colors consumed each other, the heat in the air dissipated, and his leg bled. But that of his red-haired friend had stopped bleeding, and there was no wound to see.

Suddenly, the young man Paper had only met briefly, got up and quickly made his way back to his motel room. Though he was wounded the path he made to his room seemed nearly unhindered. As if he barely noticed his leg at all.

When Praline asked Paper to help her, Paper quickly went to pick the red-haired man up. She went for his torso, since his upper body would weigh more.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:46 pm
Paper took him by the torso and Praline had no problem with that, she looked strong.

So they carried him to room #4A. Praline didn't have the room key, but she never really needed one, and she only gestured her hand above the doorknob and the door popped open.

They carried him to the bed and only looked at him for a time.

Praline then looked over to Paper and said, "I'll tend to him, check him over, you need to go get some clothes", and as she said this she looked Paper up and down.

Paper was obviously built for robes, not towels. Some people just can't be fully covered in towels, or even if they can; there still isn't much left to the imagination.

"Your clothes are in the laundryroom", Praline told her, "It's the building toward the back of the motel, a bit to your left. There's windows so you should be able to tell which room's the laundry room. You know, dryers and stuff", she smiled.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:01 pm
When they got to room #4A Paper didn't notice what Praline had done with her hand, although later, when Paper thinks of it again she'll notice she didn't hear the sound of any keys when that door opened.

Once inside, they put him on the bed and just watched him breathe.

After a little while Praline turned to Paper and told her she'd check on the young man but Paper needed to get some clothes.
Praline then looked Paper over.

It wasn't until then that she realized how underdressed she was.
The towel was thin and it covered her chest and other things...but they were barely covered. If Paper bent over, at the right angle someone could probably see where the sun don't shine. Or, if she bent over to fast, some things might pop out or fall out.

She blushed a little and listened as Praline told her where the laundry room was.
Still blushing a bit Paper nodded to excuse herself, went out the door and made her way towards the back of motel.

She could see the laundry room and quickened her pace as she got closer. Once inside of the laundry room it was just a matter of finding where her clothes were.

She couldn't hear a washer going, and she couldn't hear a dryer. So she just opened each washer down the line and peered into each dryer as she went.

Her clothes were in the last dryer and they'd been sitting a while so they were wrinkled. She decided she'd run the dryer one more time just to fluff them back up, but the dryer wasn't free. She needed 50 cents.

As quickly as she could she made her way back to her room, the curtains to room #4A were closed so she couldn't peek in to see how things were, so she just quickly walked into her room.

Praline must've emptied Paper's pockets before putting her clothes in the wash because her wallet was sitting on top of her knapsack on the floor. She looked for quarters but she didn't have any. Instead, she grabbed a couple of dollar bills and hastily made her way back to the laundry room.

She was hoping there was a change machine in there, and there was. Her next hope was that it worked, and it did. She made some change, fluffed her clothes, got dressed and went back to her room.

Again, she couldn't peek into room #4A but she figured she'd keep an eye out her own window for Praline. Then she could ask her how he was and pay Praline for her room.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff